Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAP 1:

IN THE DHAWAN MANSION:

Cabir, Nandini, navya and ria were on the dining table. Nandini was about to drink her juice but at the same time her phone rang. But she ignored it and cut her phone. But again her phone rang and again she ignored it and cut her phone. Cabir saw this and said "sweetheart aap phone kyun pick nhi kr rhi hai?" and Nandini said "wo..woh bhai woh na meri friend hai kuch khas nhi I will talk to her later." And with that she kissed everyone and went out from her mansion and walked towards to a black BMW car which was parked little far away from her house. She saw left and right and confirmed that nobody was watching her and she immediately sit in the car.

"what the hell manik kabse aapka phone cut kr rhe hai to aapko samaj jana chahiye na k koi problem hogi main bhai k sath thi breakfast kr rhe the hum aur aap continuously phone.." she was about to continue her talk but manik placed his finger on her lips.

"ssshhh..meri heroine chup bhi ho jao ab kitna bologi doll meri bhi to suno, tum janti ho na k jab tak main tumhari aawaz nhi sunta aur tumhara chehra nhi dekhta tab tak ku6 bhi a6a nhi lagta to plz gie my huggy and my kissy" he cutely said her and she hugged him and he tightly hugged her back. She broke the hug and manik pulled her towards him and encircled his hand on her waist. And he leaned closer to her and claimed her lips and kissed her madly and he left her lips when he felt that she is out of breath. Nandini was blushing like hell and manik kissed her flushed cheeks and both left for nandini's college.

Manik and Nandini were sitting in his car in front of her college. Manik was holding her from last 15 minutes and Nandini was pleading him to leave her hand from last 15 minute but he was not leaving her hand.

"Manik plz 6odo na jane do na plz late ho raha hai" Nandini again said him but he nodded his head in no. "okay kya chahiye aap ko mera hath 6odne ke liye." Nandini asked him and he smirked and said "lunch pr hum bahar jayenge aur sham tak tum mere sath rahogi bolo yes or no?"

"But Manik" She was about to say something but again manik cut her off "yes or no" Nandini accept her defeat and said "okay fine lunch sath karenge aur hum sham tak sath rahenge thik hai ab to jane do plz na late ho raha hai" manik left her hand and she pecked his forehead and left for college smilingly and manik also smile and left for his office.

CONFERENCE HALL:

In a big conference hall all the businessmen were sitting. Today is the important conference for all of the businessmen. Manik and cabir were also sitting with harshad and abhi. Manik was discussing something with abhi about the proposal of business deal. In the other hand cabir was talking to some businessmen. Both were trying to ignore their presence. After sometime head of the organization came on the stage for very important announcement.

"So, gentlemen we are here to announce the business man of the year, and we all know this year also we have two names CABIR DHAWAN and MANIK MALHOTRA. So the winner is MANIK MALHOTRA from Malhotra industries."

Every businessman get up from their chair and clapped for manik except only two person cabir and harshad. Everyone congratulate them. and head of the organization also invite all the businessmen for award ceremony and party.

Harshad and cabir were about to leave but manik stopped them and said "cabir congratulate nhi karoge muje after all I won again har bar ki tarah."

" Congratulation Manik.Apni is jeet ka jashn mana lo baad mein tumhari haar hi honi hai har jagah, because jab tak main hoon main tumhe jeetne nhi doonga manik mark my words" cabir said with his attitude

"tch..tch..tch.. cabir tum kya chahe mere samne mere kitne bhi rivals ho na manik Malhotra kisi se nhi darta kyunki jo chiz muje pasand usse mera hona hi padta hai, ya phir main usse 6in leta hoon ye meri fitrat hai." Manik said with his smirk

"All the best and milte hai phir tumhare award ceremony mein right bye and one last thing not good to see you" cabir said to manik

"Same here" manik also said and both left in opposite direction.

After sometime manik left the hall and went towards the college to pick his doll.

Nandini was attending her last lecture when her phone buzzed she opened the message "waiting backside in college's parking come soon doll." After attending the lecture Nandini went to backside of the college parking to meet his monster.

"hey meri heroine I am so happy today" he hugged her tightly and kissed her hair and Nandini also hugged him back and both sat on the car and drove to their home.

Manik bought a 1 bhk luxurious flat for Nandini so they can spend their time alone without any disturbance. manik and Nandini both enter in their home. Nandini went to the kitchen directly and come with a cold water glass and give it to manik. "thank you so much jaan" manik said and sit with him and said "manik batao to sahi why are you so happy today?"

"no way it's a surprise for you who tumhe sham tak pata chal jayega" manik said and kissed her cheek and Nandini smiled and again something came into her mind. "manik mamma kaisi hai? Unka fever?" Nandini asked him.

"Ha doll sab thi hai. She is perfectly fine. Tumhe yaad kr rhi thi mom." Manik said and Nandini pick his phone dialed his mother's number. She was talking to his mother and manik went to bathroom to get fresh. Actually manik's mother loves Nandini so much like her daughter. In Malhotra mansion everyone his all servants love Nandini a lot and pampered her likes a doll.

Manik came and saw Nandini was doing something in the kitchen. Manik came near her and back hugged her and nuzzling his face in her hair. And Nandini arched her neck more and manik kissed her neck. Manik said "what are you doing jaan? How many times I have told you main yahan tumhare sath time spend karne aata hoon aur tum cook krne lagi."

"Because I know k aapko pasand hai mera khana so isliye my monster" and she kissed his cheek and said "Aur second thing main sirf aapka favorite pasta bna rhi aur kuch nhi now sit on the table fast chalo I am so hungry manik." Nandini pushed him out of the kitchen and he sat on the table Nandini came with one plate and served pasta for both of them in one plate.

After lunch Manik picked up Nandini in his arms and both went towards their room. Manik made her lay down on the bed and kissed her forehead. In their bedroom there is a big picture of manan hanging on the wall behind their king sized bed. In every wall of their bedroom manik hang pictures of Nandini.

Manik kissed her eyes and cheeks. manik came near her neck and kissed her neck madly. Nandini clutched the bed sheet in her fist and moaned his name. manik bit her shoulder and her collarbone and she hissed in pain. Manik opened her fist and entwined their fingers. Then he came again on her lips and kissed her lips madly. He was about to open her shirt but Nandini held his hand and nodded in no. manik smiled and kissed her forehead and get up from her and sat on the bed and pull Nandini in his lap. Nandini rested her head on his heart and manik was stroking her hair lovingly and kissed her hair lovingly. Manik asked her " jaan tum aaogi na aaj sham ko party mein" and she said "haan manik cabir bhai ne message kiya tha main cabir bhai, bhabhi aur ria ke sath." Manik made a bad face and Nandini slapped his shoulder lightly. "Again tumhare cabir bhai jab dekho tab cabir bhai ye cabir bhai woh bla.. bla.. bla.." manik said and get up from his lap and went near his cupboard. She opened his cupboard and saw a very beautiful gift. "Manik ye gift kiske liye hai?" Nandini asked him very lovingly and manik also get down from bed and went near her and dragged her towards mirror. "Its for you doll of course aaj sham ki party ke liye." Manik said her and she nodded her head.

After sometime manik drop her at her home. Nandini came home and saw everyone was sitting in hall. Nandini hugged everyone and she was playing with ria like a kid. Cabir said to navya and Nandini "now you all come on get ready we are getting late." And Nandini went to her room to get ready.

"sweetheart aapke liye main ek bahot a6a evening gown laya hoon please wear it for me ok doll" cabir said to her and she faintly smile and cabir left her room.

Nandini tried to call manik but his phone was switched off "why aiyappa why always me? Ab main kya karoon kiska dress pehnu?" Nandini was talking to herself and she went to bathroom to get ready.

SO TELL ME HOW'S IT?

FIRST CHAPTER I KNOW LITTLE BORING BUT TRUST ME AAGE MAZA AAYEGA

SO AB NANDINI KYA KAREGI?

PLS COMMENT AND LIKE.

firefly09angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
I like ur story very much...
New concept...
Waiting for next update... ๐Ÿ˜Š
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update. First tym reading manik n cabir r rivals. Its different.
Pls cont soon
parthadmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start...๐Ÿ‘
manik and cabir rivals...
but loves nandini a lot...
and harshad as usual hates both of them...
but now nandini what she will do...
whos dress she will wear...
Plss pm me...
Thank you..
kk.4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Liked the concept๐Ÿ˜Š
sharon.babu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update...

great start to the story...

loved it so much...

manan are just too adorable...this secret relationship is just amazing...

can't wait to see what happens next...

keep up the good work and continue soon...

dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Ab nandu kiska dress pehnegii...
Lovd it
Continue soon
KHANSHAMA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nono its nt boring..its awsm dear..plz do keep..
suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
loved the first part
manik and cabir are rivals!
That's interesting
loved the bonding of manik-nandu
they both are adorable eagerly waiting to know whose dress she's gonna wear
A12609z thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail