Frequent Posters

riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow awesome
i loved it
plzz update soon
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please update
Eagerly waiting
Take care dear😊
priyanair04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved tis concept I mean for the first time manbir r rivals tats sounds different ..have always cn to b good friends they always have close relation but here it's so dffrnt...but poor nandu she is suffering from all tis one her Bhai and other her love it wld b so difficult but both love her soo much and even she does...I think harsher is behind all tis misunderstanding btw manbir ..hope it gets clear and manan marriage... no way ya aryaman se nandu ki shayad ...loved it ...
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 8:

Nandini was crying in her room. Today's incident was roaming in her mind. Manik was trying to call her but she was not picking up his phone. Nandini wiped her tears and said "nhi muje bhai se baat krni hogi" with that she left from the room.

Nandini was about to go into his room but navya came and said "mat jao nandu andar cabir bahot gussa hai aur bahot zyada hurt bhi hai usse thoda time do wo tumse khud baat karenge" but nandini stopped her and said "nhi bhabhi muje unse baat krni hai pls.." navya nodded her head in yes and nandini went to his room.

Cabir was working in his laptop on sofa nandini came near him and sat on the floor beside his feet and said "bhai pls mujse baat kijiye aap jante hai na main aapse baat kre bina nhi reh skti pls" but cabir ignored her.

"bhai pls let me explain." Nandini said and held his hand. Cabir jerked her hand and said "explain..seriously nandu abhi ku6 baki hai wo insan aaj mere ghar pe aake meri bahen se shadi krne ki dhamki k dekr gya aur tum abhi bhi chahti ho k main tumhari explanation sunu" for the first time cabir shout on her.

"tumhe pata hai nandu tuje sabse zyada pyar maine kiya hai tu mera pride thi but you prove me wrong nandu, tune us manik ka sath diya nandu" cabir held her arms and made her sit on the sofa.

"nandu tu bahot innocent hai baby tu abhi us insane ko nhi janti wo bahot hi cunning hai, jis tarah usne mujse meri sari happiness 6ini waise hi wo tuje bhi mujse 6in na chahta hai nandu wo sirf muje niche dikhane ke liye tumse ye sab pyar ka natak kr rha hai" cabir was provoking nandu against manik.

"bhai ek baari aap apni dushmani bhul krmanik ki baat to sunie" cabir get up from there and said "muje nhi sun ni koi baat uski suna tumne aur agar mere liye thoda sa pyar aur mere thode sa trust jo tum pr bacha hai usse barkarar rakhna chahti ho to aaj ke baad usse contact mat krna" with that he left from there.

Nandini was sitting in her room and crying. Manik was calling her from morning but she didn't pick his one call and she said "I am sorry manik I have to do this for bhai pls sorry" she once again cut his call.

Manik was pacing in his room in night. He was feeling so restless he again call her but she again didn't pick his call. That was it for manik he left the room angrily.

Nandini was crying on her bed and she heard some voice in her room's balcony. Nandini get down from bed and she went to balcony and opened the door and saw that manik was standing there. Manik opened his arms for her and she ran to him and hugged him so tightly. Manik picked her up from floor and she was sobbing in his chest like a kid.

Actually manik was very angry on her but when he saw her in that devastated state his anger vanished away. manik was patting her back and said "bas baccha, mera strong baby hai tu to agar tum aise karogi to kaise chalega babu pls look at me."

Nandini looked at him and said "manik pls ku6 kijiye naa manik mein aapke bina nhi reh paungi naa hi bhai ke bina pls manik"

"nandu jaan jo tum bol rhi ho it's impossible.." manik said helplessly and nandini again start sobbing like a kid so manik again took her in his embrace and said "a6a ok..ok..agar meri jaan keh rhi hai to main ye bhi try karunga pls but don't cry pls for your manik baby pls.." nandini looked at him and manik wiped her tears and picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed.

"main janta hoon k tumne ku6 bhi nhi khaya hai subah se to I have a surprise for you." Manik said excitedly to her to cheer her up.

"kya manik?" she also said with a huge smile. Manik get up from the bed and went to balcony and came after sometime with 2 pizzas.

Nandini smiled and manik sat in front her and said "baby chahe ku6 bhi ho but should not avoid your health, I don't want ki mera golu molu sa baby aise murja jaye" nandini frowned and slapped his shoulder and said "main golu molu nhi hoon" manik smiled and pulled her cheeks.

"a6a chalo abhi I will feed you first warna ye pizza cold ho jayega" manik said and took a bit and about to feed her abou to feed her but she held his and said "muje pata hai aapne bhi nhi khaya hai subah se just because maine aapka phone pick nhi kiya is liye na sorry kaan pakad k" manik smiled and ate a bit and also feed her.

After some time nandini was sleeping on him and he was stroking her hair. Manik smiled and pecked her hair.

"nandini I wanna I ask you something" manik asked and nandini looked at him and bilnked her eyes in assurance.

"nandini phir kya socha hain hamare relation ke bare mein dekho now sabko pata chal gaya hai to yhi right time hai iss bare mein baat krne ka dekho mein to abhi is waqt ready hoon tumhe yahan se le jane ke liye tum janti ho main koi road side romeo to hoon nahin jo muje sab arrangements karne padege you know me I am the manik Malhotra baby aur doosri baat mom bhi ghar pe tumhare wait kr rhi hai ki kab uski beti unke ghar mein bahu ban kea aye you know so think about this main tumhe wo sari facilities dunga jo tumhe yahan milti hai shayad isse zyada because main tumhe sirf princess kehne ke liye nhi kehta you are my princess" manik said in serious tone.

"manik I know main aapko bahot a6e se janti hoon lekin mein aise cabir bhai ko 6od kr aapke sath nhi aa skti pls try to understand" nandini said in helpless tone.

"nandini agar sach main cabir ne Aryamaan se tumhari shadi fix kr di to tum kya karogi" manik asked in serious tone.

"manik pls main abhi iss bare mein koi baat krna chahti hai pls abhi main aapke sath hoon aur main nhi chahti k hamare bich mein abhi koi bhi aaye not even my brother pls" nandini pleaded him with cute face.

"not even your brother really..I am impressed.." manik said in appreciation tone.

"then tumhe kya krna hai batao yaan phir main apna kaam karu bolo" manik jerked her towards him and bit on her earlobe. Nandini moaned in pleasure.

Manik flipped their position and without wasting any second he captured her lips for a soul searing kiss. Nandini was massaging his hair. After sometime manik broke the kiss and came to her neck he was kissing her neck senselessly. Nandini clutched bedsheet in her fist manik opened her fist and entwined their hand. Manik was kissing on her neck and on her collarbone and bit her neck harshly and nandini hissed in pain and pleasure.

Manik left her hand and opened her night suit's buttons. And he was looking at her and nandini shyly closed her eyes. Manik was kissing her from her cleavage to her stomach. Manik was kissing her stomach. Nandini moaned his name.

Manik threw his blazer away and opened his shirt's buttons and manik about to pull her shirt down but nandini held his hand and nodded her head in no.

Manik smiled and closed her buttons and his too. He lay down beside her and soon nandini drifted into sleep and manik left from there.

After two days everything was normal. Nandini call manik and they were talking. Manik asked "baby kya ho raha hai tumhare ghar mein tumhara bhai kya planning kar raha hai mere against"

"manik aap hamesha aise kyun bolte hain mere bhai ke bare mein wo ku6 bhi nhi kr rhe hai sab normal hain manik"

"yhi to problem hai nandu meri jaan ke sab normal hai cabir shant hai matlab ku6 dhamaka hoga ready ho jao nandu Malhotra vs Dhawan ke sab se bade dhamake ke liye" manik said in teasing tone but he knew that cabir was planning something grand.

"manik ham sab aaj farm house ja rahe hai bhai chahte hai k hum thode din yahan se bahr jayenge to fresh bhi ho jayenege" nandini said in happy tone.

"really? Fresh hone ke liye yaan mujse door krne ke liye?" manik said in serious tone.

"manik pls aap har bari bhai ke bare mein aisa nhi keh skte jaie muje aap se baat nhi krni bye." She cut her call and manik smiled.

In evening nandini was playing with ria in farm house. Navya came to cabir and said "cabir jo aap krne ja rahe hai wo galat hai nandu aapko kbhi maaf nhi kargi"

Cabir said "janta hoon main lekin is waqt mere liye nandu ka future important hai main nhi chahta ki wo apni life spoil kre"

Navya smiled and said "uske future ke liye yaan fir is liye k aap manik ko jitney nhi dena chahte, cabir pls ek baari nandu aur manik ke pyar ke bare mein socho"

"I don't care muje nhi jan na unke pyar ke bare mein samj mein aa gaya kal party hai that's it maine decision le liya hai" cabir said in irritated tone and left from there.

Next day at evening nandini was wearing a black gown in the party. Still she was unaware for the real reason of this party.

Cabir came to center of hall and also called nandini with him. cabir take a mike and said "attention everyone I know everyone is eager to know what is the reason of my party right? So the reason of my happiness is my sister's engagement. Nandini looked at him with surprised look. Nandini dragged him with her and said "bhai aap mere sath aisa kaise krte hai? Aryamaan se sagai aur aapne mujse pu6a bhi nhi?"

"dekho nandu teri life ka har decision hai meine liya hai aur mein hi loonga" cabir said and tears brimmed in her eyes. She thought that manik was right about her brother. Nandini said "nhi bhai mein ye nhi karungi"

"fine then waise bhi aaj tak tune mere liye kiya kya hai jo tum muje ye happiness dogi nandu agar aaj sab ke samne meri reputation khatam ho jati hai ho jaie pr tu ku6 mat krna main jar aha hoon cancel krne sab" cabir sat on the bed and nandini closed her eyes and said "I am sorry manik" she said yes to Aryamaan.

Aryamaan was wearing her ring after that nandini also wearing his ring. A lone tear escaped from her eye. She was thinking about only manik. he was right.

Harshad was smiling evilly and came near Aryamaan and said "congrats bro our plan is worked ab maza aayega." Aryamaan also evilly smiled and harshad show him photos of engagement.

Harshad call manik and manik picked his call and harshad said "manik tu to bada 6upa rustam nikla yaar matlab pyar bhi chupke chupke aur break up bhi chupke chupke" manik said "oh come on harshad cut the crap baat kya hai"

"seriously manik tuje nhi pata hai aaj nandu aur aryamaan ki sagai ho gyi" manik get up from his chair and said "oh come on harshad tuje pata hai teri kisi bhi baat ka muj pr koi effect nhi hoga ye games kisi aur k sath khelna" manik said in stern voice.

Harshad cut the call in mean time manik received some photos from harshad. Manik opened the photos and what he saw it made him froze at his place.

Awww...kaisa laga?

I know cliffhanger na...sorry..

Next update will be dhamkedar..don't miss it

pls yaar comment and like atleast

pls support parth pls...

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 8:

Nandini was crying in her room. Today's incident was roaming in her mind. Manik was trying to call her but she was not picking up his phone. Nandini wiped her tears and said "nhi muje bhai se baat krni hogi" with that she left from the room.

Nandini was about to go into his room but navya came and said "mat jao nandu andar cabir bahot gussa hai aur bahot zyada hurt bhi hai usse thoda time do wo tumse khud baat karenge" but nandini stopped her and said "nhi bhabhi muje unse baat krni hai pls.." navya nodded her head in yes and nandini went to his room.

Cabir was working in his laptop on sofa nandini came near him and sat on the floor beside his feet and said "bhai pls mujse baat kijiye aap jante hai na main aapse baat kre bina nhi reh skti pls" but cabir ignored her.

"bhai pls let me explain." Nandini said and held his hand. Cabir jerked her hand and said "explain..seriously nandu abhi ku6 baki hai wo insan aaj mere ghar pe aake meri bahen se shadi krne ki dhamki k dekr gya aur tum abhi bhi chahti ho k main tumhari explanation sunu" for the first time cabir shout on her.

"tumhe pata hai nandu tuje sabse zyada pyar maine kiya hai tu mera pride thi but you prove me wrong nandu, tune us manik ka sath diya nandu" cabir held her arms and made her sit on the sofa.

"nandu tu bahot innocent hai baby tu abhi us insane ko nhi janti wo bahot hi cunning hai, jis tarah usne mujse meri sari happiness 6ini waise hi wo tuje bhi mujse 6in na chahta hai nandu wo sirf muje niche dikhane ke liye tumse ye sab pyar ka natak kr rha hai" cabir was provoking nandu against manik.

"bhai ek baari aap apni dushmani bhul krmanik ki baat to sunie" cabir get up from there and said "muje nhi sun ni koi baat uski suna tumne aur agar mere liye thoda sa pyar aur mere thode sa trust jo tum pr bacha hai usse barkarar rakhna chahti ho to aaj ke baad usse contact mat krna" with that he left from there.

Nandini was sitting in her room and crying. Manik was calling her from morning but she didn't pick his one call and she said "I am sorry manik I have to do this for bhai pls sorry" she once again cut his call.

Manik was pacing in his room in night. He was feeling so restless he again call her but she again didn't pick his call. That was it for manik he left the room angrily.

Nandini was crying on her bed and she heard some voice in her room's balcony. Nandini get down from bed and she went to balcony and opened the door and saw that manik was standing there. Manik opened his arms for her and she ran to him and hugged him so tightly. Manik picked her up from floor and she was sobbing in his chest like a kid.

Actually manik was very angry on her but when he saw her in that devastated state his anger vanished away. manik was patting her back and said "bas baccha, mera strong baby hai tu to agar tum aise karogi to kaise chalega babu pls look at me."

Nandini looked at him and said "manik pls ku6 kijiye naa manik mein aapke bina nhi reh paungi naa hi bhai ke bina pls manik"

"nandu jaan jo tum bol rhi ho it's impossible.." manik said helplessly and nandini again start sobbing like a kid so manik again took her in his embrace and said "a6a ok..ok..agar meri jaan keh rhi hai to main ye bhi try karunga pls but don't cry pls for your manik baby pls.." nandini looked at him and manik wiped her tears and picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed.

"main janta hoon k tumne ku6 bhi nhi khaya hai subah se to I have a surprise for you." Manik said excitedly to her to cheer her up.

"kya manik?" she also said with a huge smile. Manik get up from the bed and went to balcony and came after sometime with 2 pizzas.

Nandini smiled and manik sat in front her and said "baby chahe ku6 bhi ho but should not avoid your health, I don't want ki mera golu molu sa baby aise murja jaye" nandini frowned and slapped his shoulder and said "main golu molu nhi hoon" manik smiled and pulled her cheeks.

"a6a chalo abhi I will feed you first warna ye pizza cold ho jayega" manik said and took a bit and about to feed her abou to feed her but she held his and said "muje pata hai aapne bhi nhi khaya hai subah se just because maine aapka phone pick nhi kiya is liye na sorry kaan pakad k" manik smiled and ate a bit and also feed her.

After some time nandini was sleeping on him and he was stroking her hair. Manik smiled and pecked her hair.

"nandini I wanna I ask you something" manik asked and nandini looked at him and bilnked her eyes in assurance.

"nandini phir kya socha hain hamare relation ke bare mein dekho now sabko pata chal gaya hai to yhi right time hai iss bare mein baat krne ka dekho mein to abhi is waqt ready hoon tumhe yahan se le jane ke liye tum janti ho main koi road side romeo to hoon nahin jo muje sab arrangements karne padege you know me I am the manik Malhotra baby aur doosri baat mom bhi ghar pe tumhare wait kr rhi hai ki kab uski beti unke ghar mein bahu ban kea aye you know so think about this main tumhe wo sari facilities dunga jo tumhe yahan milti hai shayad isse zyada because main tumhe sirf princess kehne ke liye nhi kehta you are my princess" manik said in serious tone.

"manik I know main aapko bahot a6e se janti hoon lekin mein aise cabir bhai ko 6od kr aapke sath nhi aa skti pls try to understand" nandini said in helpless tone.

"nandini agar sach main cabir ne Aryamaan se tumhari shadi fix kr di to tum kya karogi" manik asked in serious tone.

"manik pls main abhi iss bare mein koi baat krna chahti hai pls abhi main aapke sath hoon aur main nhi chahti k hamare bich mein abhi koi bhi aaye not even my brother pls" nandini pleaded him with cute face.

"not even your brother really..I am impressed.." manik said in appreciation tone.

"then tumhe kya krna hai batao yaan phir main apna kaam karu bolo" manik jerked her towards him and bit on her earlobe. Nandini moaned in pleasure.

Manik flipped their position and without wasting any second he captured her lips for a soul searing kiss. Nandini was massaging his hair. After sometime manik broke the kiss and came to her neck he was kissing her neck senselessly. Nandini clutched bedsheet in her fist manik opened her fist and entwined their hand. Manik was kissing on her neck and on her collarbone and bit her neck harshly and nandini hissed in pain and pleasure.

Manik left her hand and opened her night suit's buttons. And he was looking at her and nandini shyly closed her eyes. Manik was kissing her from her cleavage to her stomach. Manik was kissing her stomach. Nandini moaned his name.

Manik threw his blazer away and opened his shirt's buttons and manik about to pull her shirt down but nandini held his hand and nodded her head in no.

Manik smiled and closed her buttons and his too. He lay down beside her and soon nandini drifted into sleep and manik left from there.

After two days everything was normal. Nandini call manik and they were talking. Manik asked "baby kya ho raha hai tumhare ghar mein tumhara bhai kya planning kar raha hai mere against"

"manik aap hamesha aise kyun bolte hain mere bhai ke bare mein wo ku6 bhi nhi kr rhe hai sab normal hain manik"

"yhi to problem hai nandu meri jaan ke sab normal hai cabir shant hai matlab ku6 dhamaka hoga ready ho jao nandu Malhotra vs Dhawan ke sab se bade dhamake ke liye" manik said in teasing tone but he knew that cabir was planning something grand.

"manik ham sab aaj farm house ja rahe hai bhai chahte hai k hum thode din yahan se bahr jayenge to fresh bhi ho jayenege" nandini said in happy tone.

"really? Fresh hone ke liye yaan mujse door krne ke liye?" manik said in serious tone.

"manik pls aap har bari bhai ke bare mein aisa nhi keh skte jaie muje aap se baat nhi krni bye." She cut her call and manik smiled.

In evening nandini was playing with ria in farm house. Navya came to cabir and said "cabir jo aap krne ja rahe hai wo galat hai nandu aapko kbhi maaf nhi kargi"

Cabir said "janta hoon main lekin is waqt mere liye nandu ka future important hai main nhi chahta ki wo apni life spoil kre"

Navya smiled and said "uske future ke liye yaan fir is liye k aap manik ko jitney nhi dena chahte, cabir pls ek baari nandu aur manik ke pyar ke bare mein socho"

"I don't care muje nhi jan na unke pyar ke bare mein samj mein aa gaya kal party hai that's it maine decision le liya hai" cabir said in irritated tone and left from there.

Next day at evening nandini was wearing a black gown in the party. Still she was unaware for the real reason of this party.

Cabir came to center of hall and also called nandini with him. cabir take a mike and said "attention everyone I know everyone is eager to know what is the reason of my party right? So the reason of my happiness is my sister's engagement. Nandini looked at him with surprised look. Nandini dragged him with her and said "bhai aap mere sath aisa kaise krte hai? Aryamaan se sagai aur aapne mujse pu6a bhi nhi?"

"dekho nandu teri life ka har decision hai meine liya hai aur mein hi loonga" cabir said and tears brimmed in her eyes. She thought that manik was right about her brother. Nandini said "nhi bhai mein ye nhi karungi"

"fine then waise bhi aaj tak tune mere liye kiya kya hai jo tum muje ye happiness dogi nandu agar aaj sab ke samne meri reputation khatam ho jati hai ho jaie pr tu ku6 mat krna main jar aha hoon cancel krne sab" cabir sat on the bed and nandini closed her eyes and said "I am sorry manik" she said yes to Aryamaan.

Aryamaan was wearing her ring after that nandini also wearing his ring. A lone tear escaped from her eye. She was thinking about only manik. he was right.

Harshad was smiling evilly and came near Aryamaan and said "congrats bro our plan is worked ab maza aayega." Aryamaan also evilly smiled and harshad show him photos of engagement.

Harshad call manik and manik picked his call and harshad said "manik tu to bada 6upa rustam nikla yaar matlab pyar bhi chupke chupke aur break up bhi chupke chupke" manik said "oh come on harshad cut the crap baat kya hai"

"seriously manik tuje nhi pata hai aaj nandu aur aryamaan ki sagai ho gyi" manik get up from his chair and said "oh come on harshad tuje pata hai teri kisi bhi baat ka muj pr koi effect nhi hoga ye games kisi aur k sath khelna" manik said in stern voice.

Harshad cut the call in mean time manik received some photos from harshad. Manik opened the photos and what he saw it made him froze at his place.

Awww...kaisa laga?

I know cliffhanger na...sorry..

Next update will be dhamkedar..don't miss it

pls comment yaar pls itna long update hai..atleast like,...

pls support parth pls he needs us...

smily926 thumbnail
Its really awesome
Amazing update
Plz continue soon
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg... dhamakedar update. ..
Bechari nandu...
I feel bad for her...
I am sure harshad ne hi manik aur cabir ke beech problem create ki hogi...
Ab aage I think manik ka suicide attempt hoga...
Really excited for next
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OmG shocking update.
Now what manik will do.
I hate Cabir.
Will wait for next.
asangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
whatt yaar!!??? Har ek ff ka same concept hojata h kuch parts ke baad... M fed up from dis manan seperation trend..
Ur stry is nice..infact very nice...so plzzz.
Plzzz dont do this atleast in ur stry...Ab whi sab na krna plz ki mnk hates nandu den seperation and fr leap lke reunion...plzzz no seperation...
M sorry if i m hurting u...Its not my intentionto hurt u...Its just my views ...sorry
Edited by asangel - 8 years ago
priyanair04 thumbnail
Seriously..what the hell..how can cabir do tat..leave cabir how can nandu ..pls yaar now tis time I am really angry on nandu how can she just easily hear and take decision of being engaged with tat idiot aryaman tat too he is with tat jerk harshad...I really doubt does nandu really loves manik how can she just forget manik love just by hearing cabir emotional blackmailing...now what wl manik do...so sad ...