Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchi116 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome promo ab jaldi se manan ki shadi karwa do waiting for their after marriage romance n manan behaving like husband wife having cute nok jhok n romance
zaragmailcom thumbnail
Interesting promo please please update soon 😊 😊 😊
Maramkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait after reading promo please update soon.
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice promo
Can't wait for the update
Take care dear😊
angellovemanan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing promo
shocking
what is the history behind cabir and manik's fights
oved it
continue soon
and haan do pm me
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 7:

Recap: nandini tell everything about manik to navya but she refused to accept their relationship. Nandini cried all night in her room and next day she went to their flat and manik also came there. Some manan moments and manik make her understand about navya's point f view...

Manik was tracing his finger on nandini's photo and he went to his memory land where for the first time manik follow nandini in mall.

FLASHBACK:

Manik was following nandini in mall. Nandini was unaware from this stalking business.

Jise zindagi dhoondh rhi hai,

Kya ye wo mukkam mera hai;

Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun,

Kyun dil ye muje kehta hai;

Manik was sitting in mall's food court and he was working on laptop when eye fell on nandini. She was talking on phone and manik shut off his laptop and went behind her.

Jazbaat naye se mile hain,

jaane kya asar ye hua hai;

ik aas mili phir mujko,

jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai;

Kisi shayar ki gazal,

Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal;

Koi mujko yun mila hai,

Jaise banjare ko ghar;

Nandini was checking earring for her and she placed her hair behind her ear and check and wear a diamond earring and saw in mirror but she doesn't like it so she made a cute pout and nodded her head in no and manik smiled on her cute pout.

Nayi mausam ki sehar,

Ya sard mein dopahar;

Koi mujko yun mila hai,

Jaise banjare ko ghar;

Nandini came out from that shop and manik also again start following her she went to some cloth shop and she was choosing dress for her and she choose a white frock for her and went to changing room and came out and saw in mirror but it reach to her thigh, manik frowned and nandini also doesn't like it and then her sight fell on red dress and she choose it and manik also smiled.

Jaise koi kinnara deta ho sahara,

muje wo mila kisi mod pr;

koi raat ka tara karta ho ujjala,

waise hi roshan kre wo sehar;

Nandini was in toy department and she saw so many teddy bears and jumped like a kid manik click her picture. She took a big pink teddy bear in her arms and take a selfie with teddy bear she also take more selfies with cute expression but she doesn't know that someone also take her pictures, manik was also smiling like fool.

dard mere wo bhula hi gaya ku6 aisa asar hua,

jaise barish kar de tar yaa marham dard pr,

koi mujko yun mila hai jaise banjare ko ghar..

manik came to his house and traced his finger on her photo and manik said "nandini you are mine..i love you..."

FLASHBACK END:

Nandini was sitting in her room and navya also came to there and placed her hand on her shoulder nandini hugged her tightly and said "bhabhi pls give a chance to manik pls main nhi reh paungi unke bina pls" she again start crying and navya made her sit on the bed and feed her and said "nandu kya tumhe manik pr pura trust hai k wo sach mein tumse pyar krta hai do you trust him?" nandini nodded in yes and navya continued and said "ye sab kab start hua nandini?"

FLASHBACK:

Nandini was studying in Space College and manik was trustee of that college but after manik and cabir's fight manik never came to college and nyonika handle that college but when manik fell in love with nandini he again joined that college. Manik arranged an event for fresher's so they can show case their talent because manik knew that nandini is an excellent dancer so he wants to saw her dance.

Manik for the first time show her dance. She was looking breathtaking in her white anarkali. She danced on o re piya. Manik was enjoying her all moves her innocent expression without even blinking his eyes.

She was looking so cute when she rolled her big doe eyes, when she lowered her eyes in shyness. Manik wants to eat her alive right now.

She was very wearing simple white ananrkali but looking like an angel her earring twinkling like a star. She was moving her hands in rhythm.

He was smiling like a fool and nandini won that competition. Manik came to stage and gave a prize to her and shake hand with her and said " manik..manik Malhotra trustee of this college. congratulations ms.murthy you have a great talent and I want ki aap ke liye main ek special teacher appoint karun jo aap ke talent ko aur bhi zyada nikhar ske isse hamari college ki reputation ko bhi fayda hoga if you don't mind.." nandini happily agreed and said thanks to him.

FLASHBACK END:

Navya smiled a little bit and nandini said "pls bhabhi manik bahot a6e hai pls usse chance dijiye wo mera use nhi kr rhe hai bhai se revenge lene ke liye" navya patted her head and said "give me some time to think about that nandu its not that much easy for me because my relationship is also connected with your relationship agar cabir ko pata chala ke main tum dono ke bare mein janti thi to cabir muje kbhi bhi maaf nhi karega I hope you understand" nandini nodded her head and navya left from there and nandini messaged manik about their conversation.

Cabir was working in his laptop when a peon came to his cabin and gave an enevelope to him. cabir opened that envelope but what he saw it made him so angry cabir throw all the papers down in frustration and anger.

In envelope there were pictures of nandini and manik's private moment of the farm house. Cabir said "ye tune thik nhi kiya manik Malhotra you have to pay for it" and he called manik.

Manik was discussing their new project with abhi when his phone rang and he picked up and said "yes hello". Cabir sternly replied "cabir bol raha hoon milna chahta hoon tujse mere ghar aaja"

Manik surprisingly said "wow I mean cabir Dhawan itne saalo baad mujse milna chahta hai wo bhi apne ghar pe now that's interesting." Cabir cut him off and said "dekh mere pass teri bakwas ke liye waqt nhi hai so cut the crap and meet me at my house" and cut the phone

Manik call nandu and said "hey doll wo I want to tell you something" nandini sensed seriousness in his voice so she said yes to continue and manik said "cabir call me today he wants to meet me at your house" nandini was also shocked and said "may be wo aap dushmni ko kahtam karna chahte ho is liye" manik sarcastically smiled and said "what are you talking about nandini, itne saal ho gye humne ek doosre se baat bhi nhi ki aur tumhe lagta hai ek din mein usse itna pyar aa gya muj pr really you think so.." nandini sensed anger in his voice so she said in cam tone "a6a 6ode na gussa na kre aap aaiye main hoon na aapke sath" manik nodded and cut the phone.

One person was sitting in his cabin and said "ye laga mera teer nishane pe matlab ek hi chal se dono ke dono destroy manik and cabir tum chahe kitni bhi koshish kr lo pr main tum dono ko ek kbhi nhi hone doonga kbhi bhi nhi aaj ke baad koi bhi hope nhi rahegi tumhari dosti mein rahegi to sirf nafrat..sirf nafrat...i am sorry nandu tumhe in sab ke bich mein hurt hona padega meri tumse koi dushmni hai but kya kre tum cabir ki bahen ho aur manik ka pyar to tumhe bhi ye sab sehna hoga" and he evilly laughed and call someone and gave that happy news.

Cabir was sitting on his hall navya was standing beside him and nandini came down and at the same time manik also enter in the house. He saw nandini and smiled and came near cabir and said "bol kya kaam tha tuje" cabir get up from chair and said "tu kbhi nhi sudhrega na matlab how can you stoop so low? Matlab muje to pehle se hi pta tha that you are cheap but aaj ke baad to aisa lag rah hai k wo word bhi tere liye kam hai"

Manik was very after listening harsh words from him and said "bas cabir you are crossing your limits" cabir sarcastically smiled and said "look who's talking about limits? Jise khud nhi pata limits kya hai?"

Nandini and navya were looking at each other and finally nandini gathered her courage and said "bhai aap kya bol rhe ho, manik aise nhi hai" cabir throw all the photos of their picnic on her face and said "isse dekhne ke baad main kya kahoon isse nandini" nandini navya and manik were very shocked after they saw the photographs.

Manik sighed and said "dekh cabir meri tere sath jo bhi dushmani hai wo to life time aise hi rahegi lekin nandini Is my life aur nobody can stop me to love her no one not even you"

Cabir grabbed his collar and said "saale mere ghar mein khade hokar muje hi dhamki de raha hai" manik also grabbed his collar and said "sach hai dhamki nhi" navay and nandini were stopping them.

Manik's anger reached to the peak nandini can clearly saw anger on his face. Nandini held his hand and nodded in no and manik left his collar.

Nandini was standing near manik and she said "bhai pls ek baari manik ko chance to dijiye wo bahot a6e hai" cabir laughed and said "yhi to a6a krta hai wo sab ko manipulate karna"

Manik was about to held his collar but nandini again held his hand and said "nandu tu janti nhi is manik ko isne hum se hamara sab 6ina hai hmari happiness hamri peace sab..aur tu isse pyar krti hai seriously you were my pride maine tuje apni beti ki trah pyar diya apni ria se upar rakha tuje aur tune itna bada dhokha diya muje main tuje is liye to itna pyar deta tha ki tuje khi aisa na feel ho kit u akeli hai but I was wrong haina"

Nandini was crying like hell and nodded her head in no and said "bhai mein manik se pyar krti hoon isme problem kya hai aur..." before she can complete her sentence cabir slapped her hard.

Manik shout his name and punched him hard and said "how bloody drae you to slap her" nandini was standing there numb because for the first time cabir raised his hand on her and navya was stopping them but both were punching each other.

Navya pulled cabir and manik said "ye tune sahi nhi kiya cabir" manik was about to go near nandini but cabir pulled nandini behind him and said "door aaj ke bad nandini ke aas pass dikhna nhi chahiye tu ek baar tune mera sab ku6 6in liya tha ab ki baar aisa nhi hoga"

Manik also nodded in yes and said "shi kaha tune teri wajah se sab barbad ho gaya tha but is baar nhi nandu ko main tuje mujse nhi 6in ne dunga 7 din..7 din mein nandini Dhawan nhi nandini manik Malhotra hogi aur tu ku6 nhi kar payega"

Cabir also smirked and said "7 din to kya 7 saal bhi try karega to bhi nandu teri nhi hogi, 7 din ke baad mein Aryamaan se uski engagement karwa doonga aur tuje shadi ka card dene mein khud aaunga wo ter samne nandu se shadi karega aur tu usse rok bhi nhi payega"

"jaa jo karna hai kar le" manik finally said and looked at nandini who was listening their challenge and said "nandini taiyar rehna mrs.malhotra ban ne ke liye" and left from there.

Screen divided into three parts where manik and cabir were angry and nandini was numb.

Kaisa laga?

Bahot filmy to nhi tha na next so much manan...

firefly09angel thumbnail
Amazing update...
Manik & cabir ke beech me kya hua tha???
Manik challenged cabir...
Continue soon... 😊 😊 😊
pooja71 thumbnail
Please update soon eagerly waiting for next update please don't separate manan pretty please eagerly waiting please continue soon
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. AweSome. .. much awaited chapter. ..
Full on drama. ..
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Sehjal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow its just awesome. Just loved it. . Plz update next as soon as possible. .Eagrely Eagerly waiting for next update.