Bigg Boss 9 elimination: Roopal Tyagi OUT of Salman Khans show!

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Bigg Boss 9 elimination: Roopal Tyagi OUT of Salman Khan's show!

Sat, October 24, 2015 7:13pm IST by Rukmini Chopra
31SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Bigg Boss 9 elimination: Roopal Tyagi OUT of Salman Khan's show!

Where last time her ex-beau Ankit was seen evicting the house, this time it's her chance. Read on to know more!

The last round of nominations in Bigg Boss 9, was a rather interesting one. Bigg Boss had played his master card and had asked the couples to not discuss amongst themselves and nominate only one name from their jodi. After a lot of thinking and logical analysing, the final list of contestants nominated this week were Prince Narula, Aman Verma, Mandana Karimi, Rimi Sen and Roopal Tyagi. BollywoodLife has exclusively learnt that Roopal has been eliminated from Salman Khan's  show! Looks like after Ankit Gera, it was his ex-girlfriend's turn to leave the house and follow his footsteps.

Roopal's eviction is rather surprising, considering the fact that Rimi Sen had bitched big time about Bigg Boss and its format, and has even repeatedly stated that she wants to leave the house as soon as possible. But looks like the fans can't get enough of Rimi, and we don't blame them as she's a hoot!

BollywoodLife conducted a poll asking you guys, whether you found Rimi entertaining and you voted in the affirmative. Looks like the janta has the same opinion and similar fan following is not seen in Roopal's case. As we all know, the actress is extremely close to her partner Digangana Suryavanshi and they two are often seen keeping away from the rest of the inmates. and chilling out on their own. Now that Roopal is gone, will Digangana be left all alone? Will she be able to mingle with the rest of the inmates, without her?

Let us wait and watch. Stay tuned for tonight's episode to see Roopal's elimination. Do you think she deserved to be evicted? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God I never like BB only watch for Roopal now that she is gone its Bye Bye BB you guys rock this forum an enjoy.
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: marty999

Thank God I never like BB only watch for Roopal now that she is gone its Bye Bye BB you guys rock this forum an enjoy.

but she done nothing in the houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why is Rimi still in BB house?πŸ˜•
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LOLABOLA

She atleast voices her opinions at times...but ROOPAL was a big disappointment..neither she could spice up the Ankit angle..or add any fights/drama ...so rightly eliminated. 

BB was so disappointed with Ankit/Roopal that dono ko back to back eliminate kar diya πŸ˜†
marty999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

but she done nothing in the houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I could name a few that hasn't done anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hate this show to the core just look for Roopal so now I don't have to put myself in stress watching some people that I want to get into my tv n hit them over their headπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Last epi I am watching lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
marty999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOLABOLA

To show us how a girl should be lazy worry about nothing but our make up🀣