roshni to end next month toi article

828392 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/TV-shows-that-are-going-off-air/photostory/49506091.cms

Roshni wraps up in four months: The medical drama Ek Nayi Ummeed " Roshni, featuring Pooja Gor as the protagonist, Amol Palekar and Divya Seth among others, will grind to a halt next month. Launched in July amid great expectations, the show failed to impress viewers. The last episode will air on November 13, thereby making way for Supriya Pathak-starrer Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re. However, the cast apparently has not been informed. Pooja, who plays the title role, says, "I have no idea about it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs.

Don't know what to say.
Probably TRP viewers deserve lame saas bahu sagas only 🤢
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
TFS.
13th november?? so what 3 weeks to go?? 😭

^agree with u they only deserve this kind of shows. and Roshni is liked by more people oversees sadly.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
3 weeks is too short

Anyways.. Lets enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Can't predict how will they wrap it.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I dont know either just hoping they do justice to each character. sameer roshni and nick.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is just unfair . The channel got this show because it was something new and unique. Life ok has few more show which get 0.2 why dont they end them. This is not fair inspit of have many vacent slot they r ending the show .
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Indeed very sad. They must have changed the time slot.
The story has a lot of potential and 3 weeks time is too short.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I am not regular to this forum, but I do watch Roshni and its a good show. Just see if there is any possibility of it continuing in Hotstar. We the fans of BD had protested a lot when the show was ending in say 2 months and finally show was shifted to hotstar.
So if the online fans can call, tweet and bombard Life Ok email, there is a chance show might continue as a web series.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys I am not regular to this forum, but I do watch Roshni and its a good show. Just see if there is any possibility of it continuing in Hotstar. We the fans of BD had protested a lot when the show was ending in say 2 months and finally show was shifted to hotstar.

So if the online fans can call, tweet and bombard Life Ok email, there is a chance show might continue as a web series.

but Hotstar doesnt work in my country. How will I watch it then?? 😕
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There are people who watch BD in you tube, desi**fo*** etc where hotstar is not working. SP had made provisions when they shifted BD to hotstar. And they had published the details also for people how they can watch ,if hotstar is not available in their country.