Himmanshoo in Khatron Ke khiladi

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

so that means either the show is ending or his character is coz KKK starts soon I guess. 😕 Anyways happy to see him in KKK he will rock.

Edited:

This article has been posted by himmi on Twitter himself which means he is confirmed for the show.
Edited by Vedika126 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs!

KKK will start in Feb after BB ends.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Tfs!

KKK will start in Feb after BB ends.

yeah but I bet they will shoot it beforehand. 😕
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

yeah but I bet they will shoot it beforehand.😕

Ohh yeah quite possible 😕
According to one more article, contestants have begun with their medical tests.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
yeah but I guess casting is still on. just this week 2 more names joined and today himmi and the other guy. Probably they will leave end november or so for the shoot.
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no not again... Every time I watch any serial and the main lead just left the show when I started loving that serial... Pehle IPKKND Mein Barun ne quit kiya ... Then D3 mein Varinda ne kiya... Then KY 2 mein Parth ne quit kiya and now Roshni mein Himmi ... Mere sath hi hota hai kya yeh...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Oh no not again... Every time I watch any serial and the main lead just left the show when I started loving that serial... Pehle IPKKND Mein Barun ne quit kiya ... Then D3 mein Varinda ne kiya... Then KY 2 mein Parth ne quit kiya and now Roshni mein Himmi ... Mere sath hi hota hai kya yeh...

the show is ending not the character I guess 😭 plus he will then have the time to do something better coz looking at the current state his character is not getting justice.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont want the show to end at all
goofyCat thumbnail
Found this in TOI-

Hockey player Yuvraj Walmiki and Himmanshoo Malhotra in a reality show: Yuvraj Walmiki, the Indian hockey player from Maharashtra, will make his debut on TV with Fear Factor " Khatron Ke Khiladi. The 24-year-old will join other contestants in Argentina. Joining him will be actor Himmanshoo Malhotra, the winner of the recently concluded season of Nach Baliye. According to a source, Himmanshoo accepted this offer because he has never attempted anything as adventurous as this and it will be a challenge for him.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Khatron-Ke-Khiladi-Season-7-Know-everything-about-the-show/photostory/49505803.cms
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
every article and mention of his stint in KKK is making me more excited for the show. cant wait. sadly we have to wait till feb. 😭