Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
^ Raziya got Ayaan-Humera signed the marriage paper. But Badi bi stole the paper. So its invalid and the track is over.

"Zoya was married to Ayaan which was invalid in Viewers pov but Zoya has to stay in Ayaan's house as she was married to him and She stayed so that Nikhat has no problem in her marriage. Zoya Ayasn has to sign nikahnama but Gaffur took their sign in divorce paper cunningly... after Nikhat marriage Asad brought Zoya back... As Zoya was not ready for this marriage willingly and force marriage isnt valid

" Yes Farhan is Haseena's son and Married to Nikhat. Haseena brought the proposal. He is a grey character. his character is yet to revealed..

hope it helps
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

^ Raziya got Ayaan-Humera signed the marriage paper. But Badi bi stole the paper. So its invalid and the track is over.

"Zoya was married to Ayaan which was invalid in Viewers pov but Zoya has to stay in Ayaan's house as she was married to him and She stayed so that Nikhat has no problem in her marriage. Zoya Ayasn has to sign nikahnama but Gaffur took their sign in divorce paper cunningly... after Nikhat marriage Asad brought Zoya back... As Zoya was not ready for this marriage willingly and force marriage isnt valid

" Yes Farhan is Haseena's son and Married to Nikhat. Haseena brought the proposal. He is a grey character. his character is yet to revealed..

hope it helps

Thank you for the fast reply! Can I just clarify a few things then?

So Badi Bi stole paper, so Ayan and Humera are not married.

So Ayan and Zoya are technically divorced and their marriage in invalid. Because a) when Gaffur reveals that he has divorce papers signed, they're legally not married. b) because Zoya was forced, the nikah morally not valid. So basically Zoya and Ayan marriage track is technically over because the marriage is finished.

And Haseena brought the proposal? But I thought she didn't like Nikhat and didn't want her to be her bahu?

Thanks again!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ yes you are absolutely right..

Haseena doesnt like Nikhat but She loves Money.. so she brought this proposal for money... also she just demanded 2.5 milleion rupee from Nikhat which she had to give her
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
I wanted to ask that how do u post pics which are in ur mobile gallery.
Love
Shezah
sudhi03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can you plz tell me how to post a pic i'm unable to do it. I could only upload the link. how to directly paste a pic
Edited by sudhi03 - 10 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sudhi03

can you plz tell me how to post a pic i'm unable to do it. I could only upload the link. how to directly paste a pic

Hola!

First you have to upload it on another image hosting website like http://imgur.com/
Then get the link of the picture of upload. Its should look like this > http://i.imgur.com/wf3VSdC.jpg

Then if you go to the full view to post, you see a small button beside the smiley's on the left, click on that and enter the link and viola! You'll have your picture :)

Hope this helps, feel free to PM me :)

Nisha
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey I need to know that how to put gif on Our Dp
With love hina
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
#Hina you cant keep gif on your DP
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Hinaloveasya-

Hey I need to know that how to put gif on Our Dp

With love hina

Copy link of the gif you want then go to:

Dashboard > Profile > Preference > Scroll down and paste in on the little box that says Avatar link and press submit

Do not paste the [IMG] part .. Just post the link ..

e.g.

http://i.imgur.com/aMqZ0eD.gif

Hope this helps 😃
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_Mishti_x

Copy link of the gif you want then go to:

Dashboard > Profile > Preference > Scroll down and paste in on the little box that says Avatar link and press submit

Do not paste the [IMG] part .. Just post the link ..

e.g.

http://i.imgur.com/aMqZ0eD.gif

Hope this helps 😃

Thank u very much 🤗