Thank You so so much dear..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Where can we recommend any AsYa os/ss/ff for the os/ss/ff of the week
desidillse thumbnail
My AsYa FF thread's page has stuck somewhere it is not showing the first two posts of the page via laptop or desktop, to whom can i ask to fix it

~Aditi
Lovesahil thumbnail
Hi guys... I really need help trying to find this old qubool hai ff that I came across once... the story is about zoya gets taken to a brothel under pretence of getting work and haider is her brother... asad and his friends see her there and he tried to get him to sleep with her but she slaps him..he then gets evil and gets revenge by falsely rescuing her from there and he sleeps with her and leaves alone.. he also is friends with haider and falls in love with zoya from the stories haider tells him but he doesn't know it's her...
It's goes something like that... please if anyone can find it or anything please let me know
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovesahil

Hi guys... I really need help trying to find this old qubool hai ff that I came across once... the story is about zoya gets taken to a brothel under pretence of getting work and haider is her brother... asad and his friends see her there and he tried to get him to sleep with her but she slaps him..he then gets evil and gets revenge by falsely rescuing her from there and he sleeps with her and leaves alone.. he also is friends with haider and falls in love with zoya from the stories haider tells him but he doesn't know it's her...

It's goes something like that... please if anyone can find it or anything please let me know

It's this..

Not meant for love
phoo_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I used to love QH it was fresh and beautifully written. The bond between Asad and Ayaan was innocent yet so filled with passion, they had so much love for each other despite of the fact that they had family rivalry!
And Asad and Zoya was so very passionate, they had a chemistry. A perfect example of opposite attracts...

But unfortunately the show was so badly ruined for me! No offense... we all have our preferences
I loved the bond of AsYaan and Asya
The Characters had so much dimension and the story was exciting, I am not a huge fan of Indian dramas or any daily soap in general but QH was the perfect it got ME hooked up until later when all dilshad decided to go for Rashid and all the story got mixed up and loose the charm. Ayaan character was literally vanished in the thin air, with no logistical reason
And Asad was replaced and the character style and attitude all changed up...which didn't add any layer to the story!
And I give up watching and never really know what happened to the story
But I still miss it sometimes , even today! And I wish there was more serial like that but doesn't ruin
It's always better to leave on a good note...
But that's just me...
desidillse thumbnail
From where can i get AsYa (KaBhi) episodic caps because they are not available in picture gallery
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi! Can anyone help me find as Asya OS where Asad and Zoya are home alone and it’s nighttime. Zoya is bored so she reads a book in the living room. She falls asleep and starts have an erotic dream with Asad and he comes out of his room and sees what’s happening.

Please let me know if you know which story this is! Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii!

I was looking for some qubool hai fanfic featuring Aahil & Sanam ? Can someone help me find it?

Thank you in advance :)

Sahiba_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey,

I think it's called Asya ts: Imagination can set you free, but I can't find it anywhere. You can try to look for it. 😊