Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I m looking for ff...
It's asad and zoya's ff...asya are married but doesn't get along well...and there comes akira/riddima I don't remember exactly...after that they both realize their love...

Can anyone tell the name of the ff and link pls...

sirani07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi
Can someone please help me find a ASYA fiction please, it was the one where asad was once in love with a girl who looked like zoya but was very different from in personality. but then she dies in an accident and then zoya comes to india in search of her father and lives as asad's home.

this is all i can remember from the main plot, there are bits and pieces but i can remember the name, please help

thank you :)
kriti..... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick23

I don't know if i can ask such type of questions here but there was this fanfic on asad and zoya (mature) where asad was tanveers fiance and zoya was her sister asad loved zoya and they lived together. Tanveer was not there bcoz asad probably made her disappear. And,yaa zoya was very young only 14-15 year's old. Pls if someone knows about this ff pls pls pls tell I'm dying to read this one

I was also looking for this ff plez tell me if anyone knows...
sirani07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriti...

I was also looking for this ff plez tell me if anyone knows...

I think you are talking about the girl he never noticed
kriti..... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirani07

I think you are talking about the girl he never noticed

no this is not the one anyways thanks
Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello! I have a story that I started on india forums in the fan fiction forum, but I don't know how to post it in QH forum. Can someone help please!!
Sana799 thumbnail
Please activate my friend's account SanKsgian
It was temporily banned for 1 week but its been 2 now.
Pm me for any reply

Edited by Sana799 - 8 years ago
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
NAMASTE FRIENDS... I NEED A HELP... PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ... ...IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. I AM WRITING A FICTION ON KARAN SINGH GROVER...IN WHICH HE WILL BE PLAYING DOUBLE ROLE (TWINS). ONE OF THEM IS BOYISH AND OTHER ONE IS MATURE.
SO MY QUESTION IS...WHICH TITLE SHALL I USE...AND WHICH RIDHIMA (SHILPA/ SUKRITI/ JENNIFER ) WILL GET GOOD RESPONSE... PLEASE RESPOND SOON...
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
need help freinds
i have read one ff/ ss i cant remember but many years ago i have read it when the show was on zoya and asads nikaaha where many tv actors have come and some mishap happen where tanveer try to burn herself so that asads attention got to her and when asad hel from zoya she refused as she is afraid of fire but when she faints adn asad only help tanu and not zoya his freinds especially arjun who is from pavitra rishta (the tv actors who have come for thier wedding ) scold him that zoya is his fiance and not tanveer and he should help zoya not tanveer as zoya needed him more and tanveer can be helped by others as otheres are also there and then whn asad realises his mistake he find to zoya in the house arjun tells him that his brother ayaan taken zoya to hospital as she got fainted due to fire and then asad listens to zoya and ayaans talk in zoyas hospital room
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello
Where can i found asya scenes
I searched alot but its not there
Plzzz help