Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously why???

We hav Ats for Azma sahil sehan..Why Not For Asya!??????

ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pm problem
When I send pms from my account I receive an
error message that I have
E been blocked from sending messages to.
How to solve it?
sirani07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Im actually looking for an asya hug episode the one where they are standing in dark and zoya is wearing her black night wear while asad as usual is in his white kurta and she just leans into him hugging him around the waist. there was also a Sig made were some writing on the bottom part of it too in the organgish firey shade but i dont remember what it says. I also asked the person who had it as thier signature but even she doesnt remember. Hope this explains it better. Please help. I have a exausted myself trying to find this i found lot of other beautiful moments but no this.😭

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jia ^
check my siggy
is this what ur talking abt???
sirani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

jia ^
check my siggy
is this what ur talking abt???

Yup thats the one
suearmaniac thumbnail

i guess then it must be the episode when she is remembering all her moments with asad before she leaves for the airport..this scene was in flashback that time too...this will be in the episode before the airport sagai i think
sirani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

i guess then it must be the episode when she is remembering all her moments with asad before she leaves for the airport..this scene was in flashback that time too...this will be in the episode before the airport sagai i think

Thank you so much for the help😊. I found it. Just a question though was this scene ever shown originally in the show or was it just a flashback?
lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if i can ask such type of questions here but there was this fanfic on asad and zoya (mature) where asad was tanveers fiance and zoya was her sister asad loved zoya and they lived together. Tanveer was not there bcoz asad probably made her disappear. And,yaa zoya was very young only 14-15 year's old. Pls if someone knows about this ff pls pls pls tell I'm dying to read this one
suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirani07

Thank you so much for the help😊. I found it. Just a question though was this scene ever shown originally in the show or was it just a flashback?

i don't thnk it was shown originally don't remember
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I stopped watching show after sahil death and
Seeing avinash entry am curious to know what's the story whom is avinash character name? And what happened to previous hero azad means I want a gist