Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Thank you so much for your help- by any chance would you know where I can watch the episodes? I'm trying to find them in the Archive ( http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3975583#p104093733 )

But there are only WU and not VU :/

u can watch episodes on youtube in case youtube is available in your place...zee's youtube channel has all episodes uploaded...
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tastahnin

u can watch episodes on youtube in case youtube is available in your place...zee's youtube channel has all episodes uploaded...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

That's the next few days gone now. LOL!
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
NVM not available in my country -______________-

Thanks Zee TV. Thanks 😭
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Hello guys... another confused soul here... 😃

Guys, I was a regular viewer of QH before leap... and sumwr between AsYa wedding I had a break and wen I came back the leap had all happened and I dint understand anything... 😕

Now since a week I have restarted watching the show... Its wonderful... 😃 I tried to catch up with the story, caught so many episodes here and there around the leap... Now I have some doubts... 😃

1. Where is Imran Qureshi??? Because I didnt see him in any of the episodes during Najma's godbharayi and even after Najma's death !! Were they still married or divorced or sumthing???

2. And I heard Ahil calling Rehaan as Rehaan Imran Qureshi, so do they know who is Imran Qureshi?? And is Haya also been called as Haya Imran Qureshi??

3. When did Tanveer deliver her son??? I have never seen her with baby bump... If I remember her pregnancy was revealed very early in the show, when it was portrayed by Nisha Nagpal. And after months when she married Siddiqui saahab, she didnt have any baby bump!!! 😕 Had she delivered by then??

4. Is Rasiya bi a negative character now?? Because just before the leap she was shown to be ashamed of her deeds and she was changed. Is she still a negative character or is negative just to pay back for Tanveer???

I know pahaaad hai doubts ke ... 😳 But please, if anyone can help me with my doubts !!! Thank you so much...

PS: Oh my God !!! the last epidsode before leap was terrible and horrible... God I cried lyk hell...
Edited by reeeh - 10 years ago
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Hello guys... another confused soul here... 😃

Guys, I was a regular viewer of QH before leap... and sumwr between AsYa wedding I had a break and wen I came back the leap had all happened and I dint understand anything... 😕

Now since a week I have restarted watching the show... Its wonderful... 😃 I tried to catch up with the story, caught so many episodes here and there around the leap... Now I have some doubts... 😃

1. Where is Imran Qureshi??? Because I didnt see him in any of the episodes during Najma's godbharayi and even after Najma's death !! Were they still married or divorced or sumthing???he has disappeared in the air 😆...he wasn't shown after an incident when nikhat accidentally stabbed his hand and no explanaation was given for this sudden exit

2. And I heard Ahil calling Rehaan as Rehaan Imran Qureshi, so do they know who is Imran Qureshi?? And is Haya also been called as Haya Imran Qureshi?? ahil knows rehan is some imran qureshi's son but don't know who imran is...and yes,haya is also being called haya imran qureshi but i guess ahil doesn't know that

3. When did Tanveer deliver her son??? I have never seen her with baby bump... If I remember her pregnancy was revealed very early in the show, when it was portrayed by Nisha Nagpal. And after months when she married Siddiqui saahab, she didnt have any baby bump!!! 😕 Had she delivered by then?? don't expect baby bump in any of 4lions pregnant character 😆...this is an area which was uncleared as well...but most of us think she delivered the baby before marring siddique...

4. Is Rasiya bi a negative character now?? Because just before the leap she was shown to be ashamed of her deeds and she was changed. Is she still a negative character or is negative just to pay back for Tanveer??? yes,she is still a negative character ...
I know pahaaad hai doubts ke ... 😳 But please, if anyone can help me with my doubts !!! Thank you so much...

PS: Oh my God !!! the last epidsode before leap was terrible and horrible... God I cried lyk hell...

Word Count: 1

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you tastahnin for clearing out my pahaad... 😃 So all these r still mysteries...!!!!
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whats the real name of Faiz?
Chuckyboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Want to deactivate my account please help
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys i want to know the actual divorce procedure in islam. I have been lately following BI and they showed that it took d months to divorce but here faiz n haya r already divorced help pls...
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Directioner-

hey guys i want to know the actual divorce procedure in islam. I have been lately following BI and they showed that it took d months to divorce but here faiz n haya r already divorced help pls...

As far as I know; divorce papers are just a formality in Islam and they don't really matter because if the husband wants to divorce the wife he can. As soon as the husband says "talaq" three times then he has divorced the wife. Signing divorce papers is not really a must, it's just like signing a marriage certificate which is not an obligation.

After consulting a Sheikh in uni because I was also confused about this, this is what he told me to be exact:

"Some Sunni schools view a triple talaq when the husband says "talaq" three times in a row. But other Sunnis and Shias view this as one single divorce. Many scholars debate about this."

When I asked about the Halala Nikah (I hope that's what it is), here is what he said:

"In countries where they view a triple talaq as three different divorces when the husband says "talaq" three times, then the wife is no longer lawful to him and he cannot marry her again until she is married to someone else who divorces her on his own grounds and not because she wants to get married to her ex-husband. In some circumstances, where the second husband divorces her or dies; then there is no fault on the woman and she is free to return to her first husband after 'iddah' is observed. Iddah is the period a woman must observe after a divorce or the death of her husband. This is a period of abstinence from sexual intercourse. The 'iddah of a woman divorced by her husband is three monthly periods, unless she is pregnant in which case the 'iddah lasts until she gives birth, or unless the marriage was not consummated in which case there is no 'iddah. For a woman whose husband has died, the 'iddah is for four lunar months and ten days after the death of their husband, whether or not the marriage was consummated. The 'iddah of a woman divorced by her husband is three monthly period, unless she is pregnant in which case the 'iddah lasts until she gives birth."

He also said there must a halala nikah which was not pre-planned where they agree to have a divorce after they get married so she can go back to her first husband. The Sheikh said this will mean that she has had an illegitimate relationship. He said that Prophet Muhammad PBUH has cursed such men and women who have a pre-planned halala nikah. He quoted an Iman named Sufian Sauri who says "If someone married a woman to her halala for her ex-husband and then wants to keep her as wife, he is not permitted to do so unless he solemnizes a Nikah afresh, as the previous Nikah was unlawful (where they agree for a divorce later in the marriage)." (Tirmizi)

So as far as this goes, BI and QH follow different Mazhabs I think. Where Faiz just said "Talaq" three times in a row where Zain in BI had a gap when he divorced her pointing out that he had given Aliya three different talaqs.

I know this is long, but it's all I know 😳

I hope it's of some help.

Sources: Sheikh and Scholars from uni, my books and a little bit of Islam channel.

P.S- I am NOT Muslim; this is what I know from studying the religion. Do correct me if I am wrong.