Users

Frequent Posters

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
mishti21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi there was an episode before asya confession n nikaah where asad asks something to zoya and she gets confused says something like he is eyecandy ,I exactly don't remember the dialogue but then asad confirms it n she again she says the same, can anybody tell me which episode it was or its nearby episode.
tastahnin thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti21

hi there was an episode before asya confession n nikaah where asad asks something to zoya and she gets confused says something like he is eyecandy ,I exactly don't remember the dialogue but then asad confirms it n she again she says the same, can anybody tell me which episode it was or its nearby episode.

Episode 109 - March 28, 2013

and here is the youtube link of the episode if u want 😊:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoHaT_40xHE
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone tell me which are the episodes in which Aahil and Dilshad interacted?
Thanks in advance,
Edited by monaco - 10 years ago
heenaprmr thumbnail
Thank u for dis help desk... I wanted to know there was a interview of KVB n Surbhi in which surbhi was wearing pink dress n KVB was praising her ...saying he is mesmerised by her beauty n she is pinkalious, superlacious... Could u give link of that video...
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
where can i have asad and zoya shor romanic video scenes
tastahnin thumbnail
can anyone give me the episode date when asad hugs zoya in the dark thinking that it's ayan??
shavsard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i would be very thankful if you could tell me where i could watch sanam aahil scenes. thanks in advance
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shavsard

i would be very thankful if you could tell me where i could watch sanam aahil scenes. thanks in advance

Oh, even I m here with the same question... Any idea guys,, are they uploaded anywere?? Sanam-Aahil scenes !!
SmileyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I have a question!
Some of my threads get closed (the EDIT button gets removed so I'm assuming that means its closed) while they aren't even close to 150 pages! WHY? 😒

How do I fix it?