Posted: 10 years ago
yaar i want to know about the QH story after leap
HELPPP PLZZ
badly want to watch qubool hai again
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FSM-93

Does any of you have an interview of Surbhi Chandna (Haya) ? I just wanna hear her talk lol. I know it sounds weird.😆

here..this is on Surbhi jyothi's birthday..

Orla thumbnail

Originally posted by: alinasaif

I am still a little confused with what happened to all the characters of qubool hai before the leap...can anyone tell me what happened to each (like legitimately each) of them...

And also can someone tell me who all are in Aahil's family and how are they related to him? And also all the new ppl in the Khan Villa?

Lastly, who is Rahat and are him and Haya going to be a couple?

as far as i know Asad,his sis,zoya and mr.farookhi has been brutally murdered by tanveer..and they didn't explain what happnd to the other characters..
Nawab saab that is..Aahil father married Tanveer ..Tanveer is his second wife..but she also killed him for property..Aahil has two sisters..and khalu kahalu are his aunt and uncle..and they have two sons and Aahil's paternal grandmother..
hope that helps..
Orla thumbnail

Originally posted by: khisher

yaar i want to know about the QH story after leap
HELPPP PLZZ
badly want to watch qubool hai again

Asya's daughter Sanam and her sister Haya lives with their grandmother in punjab there Sanam fought with aahil and he burnt her dhaba..so in search of work she came to bhopal to aahil's house..and Haya and her badi ammi stay in KV ,now munisa and her brother rahat lives in that house.. Sanam works in Aahil's house as his cook..
and Aahil and sanam are slowly developing feelings for eachother..and tanveer has also returned but has lost her eyesight and is after the property..

hope that helps..
alinasaif thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Angel

as far as i know Asad,his sis,zoya and mr.farookhi has been brutally murdered by tanveer..and they didn't explain what happnd to the other characters..
Nawab saab that is..Aahil father married Tanveer ..Tanveer is his second wife..but she also killed him for property..Aahil has two sisters..and khalu kahalu are his aunt and uncle..and they have two sons and Aahil's paternal grandmother..
hope that helps..

It does thank you!!!

Also did Rahat have a wife before? And what happened to her?
Orla thumbnail
^^ yes he did,but she is no more..but still they hvn't shown what happnd to her..
TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's first time l come to this forum. .
Can someone help me...
I liked rahat and haya very much..their screen presences and chemistry was just awesome. .
Does they actors who played them have tweeter and fb account? ??
If someone have them please share..want to thank them for their extraordinary work...Thanks
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Can someone get that junoon song from 26th June episode?
Mendesarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone plz tell me first meeting of sanam and Ahil?
I recently started watching qh more like todays episode and I'm in love wid their chemistry <3
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RKV-

Can someone plz tell me first meeting of sanam and Ahil?

I recently started watching qh more like todays episode and I'm in love wid their chemistry <3

april 22 and 23 epi i think...