Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: UsernameLoading

Thanks..seems like you watched the show through it's ups and downs😳

Another question-who is the family which was talking about getting extra food packed(the son is going to eat out and forgot to wear his pants) a few epis ago

Also who is naziya/shaziya?

Last question: in the precap..tanveer is like who is sanam etc..she's shown behind bars! is she in prison..why doesn't she stay with her son?
Sorry for the many questions..I started re-watching this week..and can't make heads or tails out of the story😭

I suppose I can help.
1. First, Tanveer married Aahil's father. Aahil is her stepchild. She is in jail because Aahil presumably killed his abusive father and Tanveer took the blame upon herself. We don't know for sure whether Aahil actually killed his father or Tanveer was behind it.
2. That family, Khala-Khalu and their two sons, Azhar ( who is pretending to be a doctor in order to marry rich) and the younger son, Zulfi, are directly related to Tanveer. Tanveer married Aahil's father and invited her brother and his wife ( those Khala-Khalu) to Aahil's home. Aahil respects them because they are related to Tanveer.
3. Naziya-Shaziya are Aahil's sisters. We are not sure whether they are his biological sisters or stepsisters, and consequently daughters of Tanveer.
4. I suppose I answered why she is behind bars already. She is manipulating Aahil through this guilt trip.
Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
UsernameLoading thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I suppose I can help.
1. First, Tanveer married Aahil's father. Aahil is her stepchild. She is in jail because Aahil presumably killed his abusive father and Tanveer took the blame upon herself. We don't know for sure whether Aahil actually killed his father or Tanveer was behind it.
2. That family, Khala-Khalu and their two sons, Azhar ( who is pretending to be a doctor in order to marry rich) and the younger son, Zulfi, are directly related to Tanveer. Tanveer married Aahil's father and invited her brother and his wife ( those Khala-Khalu) to Aahil's home. Aahil respects them because they are related to Tanveer.
3. Naziya-Shaziya are Aahil's sisters. We are not sure whether they are his biological sisters or stepsisters, and consequently daughters of Tanveer.
4. I suppose I answered why she is behind bars already. She is manipulating Aahil through this guilt trip.

Thank you🤗..It makes so much more sense now
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can anyone upload sahil scenes on youtube..plz
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gayu-Sahil

can anyone upload sahil scenes on youtube..plz

You can watch the episodes on Zeetv's channel on YT 😊
Sel_Gomez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi its been a long time since i watch qubool hai can anyone tell me what happen i stop watching it when the girl with gray eyes was trying to kill her and the whole familey saw her and mr.khan was about to married her
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys when are they going to air that zee tv cricket match?
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreshDaisy

You can watch the episodes on Zeetv's channel on YT 😊

ya thank you...but i want only sahil scenes...my friends also want see sahil scenes...
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Was Imraan killed too? And what happened to the Baby Tanveer was carrying that she wanted to pass off As Mr.Khan's.. Did Zoya's Appi and Jiju character have any closure?
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Any Pre Leap WU Archive? Every forum has it I think!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hey whats the song name played when sanam n aahil were trapped in the room?