Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
how do you send images through pms and also post pictures/siggys?
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Iam having a problem setting my signature
Wen I updated my signature and then clicked submit but then also its nor shown in my signatre, can sum1 help me
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princesbarbie

Iam having a problem setting my signature
Wen I updated my signature and then clicked submit but then also its nor shown in my signatre, can sum1 help me

below the signature box , there is an option ''attach my signatures to post''
c if u hav clicked yes on that..
preyanshi99 thumbnail
hey can anyone please tell me where are qubool hai sets as many people have visited them,
Please do reply
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rukhsar.crazy

below the signature box , there is an option ''attach my signatures to post''
c if u hav clicked yes on that..

thanks
bt yes i ve clicled on tht srvrl times
now i done it usng opera
its fine nw
tnq
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

how do you send images through pms and also post pictures/siggys?

Oh, its actually vey easy, its almost the same as how u do it in a topic post. These r the steps:

1. First, copy the URL/direct link to the picture.

2. Go to the page where u type up ur pm and click on this image:

Its there on the top row of all the options u've got.
3. A dialog box comes up automatically. In the dialog box, paste the link of ur image, in the Image URL bar by right clicking on the bar and clicking on the paste option. If there is a tag like , or, remove them coz they're used for the direct method.
4. Adjust the size of ur image by changing the numbers in the width and height bars.(optional)
5. Click on OK and u'll be redirected to ur previous PM page.
6. Check if all ur images r displayed in ur msg. Then ur ready to send ur PM.

Its the same posting it in the forum as well, whether its a picture, or a gif. 😊

P.S. If ur pictures r saves on ur computer, create an account in imageshack.us, imgur.com, or photobucket.com; I personally prefer photobucket. Upload ur pictures there and copy the URL, by ri8 clicking on ur image and clicking on the copy image URL option, then u just do the process that I've mentioned above.

Hope this helps! 😊
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preyanshi99

hey can anyone please tell me where are qubool hai sets as many people have visited them,
Please do reply

Kulfibai had said in her post that its Chitrath studio and shanakyasharan has said in one of her comments that chitrath studio was in powai hiranandani. Maybe u cud pm one of them and ask them for nore info since both of them hav gone to the sets. :)
preyanshi99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stereohearts200

Kulfibai had said in her post that its Chitrath studio and shanakyasharan has said in one of her comments that chitrath studio was in powai hiranandani. Maybe u cud pm one of them and ask them for nore info since both of them hav gone to the sets. :)

Okay thank you very muchπŸ˜›
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey wonderful ppl,
can someone plz tell me or send me the link of the first scene of Asad and Zoya (the dargah scene where she is crying in black and both the brother are there). thanks..it would really really help me lot
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stereohearts200

Oh, its actually vey easy, its almost the same as how u do it in a topic post. These r the steps:

1. First, copy the URL/direct link to the picture.

2. Go to the page where u type up ur pm and click on this image:

Its there on the top row of all the options u've got.
3. A dialog box comes up automatically. In the dialog box, paste the link of ur image, in the Image URL bar by right clicking on the bar and clicking on the paste option. If there is a tag like , or, remove them coz they're used for the direct method.
4. Adjust the size of ur image by changing the numbers in the width and height bars.(optional)
5. Click on OK and u'll be redirected to ur previous PM page.
6. Check if all ur images r displayed in ur msg. Then ur ready to send ur PM.

Its the same posting it in the forum as well, whether its a picture, or a gif. 😊

P.S. If ur pictures r saves on ur computer, create an account in imageshack.us, imgur.com, or photobucket.com; I personally prefer photobucket. Upload ur pictures there and copy the URL, by ri8 clicking on ur image and clicking on the copy image URL option, then u just do the process that I've mentioned above.

Hope this helps! 😊

huh thank you so much! every time i do anything myself, i end up looking stupid πŸ˜† thanks again!