Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nabi4u

When is Mohit going to enter the show

We don't know yet.. But Rashid has spoken of him as Mr. Sheikh quite a few times but the audience doesn't know when he is going to join.. I think it's quite soon though

😃
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: x_Mishti_x

Rashid had a minor heart attack and it made him realize that death comes without warning and he wants to spend the rest of his life with Dilshaad and amend his mistakes before it's too late.. Rashid went to Khan Villa to claim back Dilshaad but Asad threw him out of the house but he did tell Asad that he will be back to take her.. Dilshaad told Asad that she wants to go live with his dad, leaving Asad devastated But he is still trying to make Dilshaad change her mind..

Haseena sent Imran & Najma and Farhan & Nikhat on a honeymoon to Panchmarhi (don't know the spelling 😆) but she turned up there as well.. Haseena has been trying to create a rift between the two sisters but has failed because Najma managed to read in between the lines and found out that everything happening with Nikhat is all planned by Haseena. Najma tells Haseena to remember that Asad has two sisters and she wouldn't like it if Asad had to remind her how to behave with her sisters, so its better for her to accept Nikhat as the daughter in law of the family. Farhan is still shown as a grey character. They haven't really shown his intentions but they did show that the prostitute he slept with turned up at the resort they're at and he followed her..

And there's going to be a new entry of someone called Mr. Sheikh, but we still have no idea what character he's going to play in the show or anything he's linked with 😃

That's about it 😃

Ah!

Thank you soo much
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys i hv seen a frnd of mine using AsYa avi in siggy of bolna halke songs, which seems to be long animated avis stacked together side by side,...long before, at that tym of the song sequence aired...unfortunately my frnd s busy...i need that avi for my siggy... can any 1 help me,by gvng me link for tat avi pslss???
Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
^ done 😆

You're welcome 😃
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have an question,can someone give me asya vm links,i have watched a few and unfournately half of them dont work...help pls
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Which is that FF where Zoya goes to Asad's office wearing mini skirt under the burqa

please help

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Which is that FF where Zoya goes to Asad's office wearing mini skirt under the burqa

please help

It's an OS called Desk Job by dixiej 😃

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

i have an question,can someone give me asya vm links,i have watched a few and unfournately half of them dont work...help pls

I don't know of any links, but you should try dailymotion.. The videos are hardly removed.. Not like youtube ..

jacinta_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Asya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui1wVwzN1Lk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev4tB8wqsMo&list=PLirG9dOBbkeelXpP5X6xYl7eYO7Hig8-l&index=26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCiVRaFk3jk&list=PLirG9dOBbkeelXpP5X6xYl7eYO7Hig8-l&index=38

want more?

es please if u have..thank you
jacinta_91 thumbnail
one more question,which episode was it when asad tries to pin zoyas blouse i think ..the link is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lunA0gn9aEQ&list=PLirG9dOBbkeelXpP5X6xYl7eYO7Hig8-l

start from 0.00