Pearl V Puri's signature style

cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just now saw Pearl's new pic in twitter and decided to make this random post 😆. Just like how every dancer has a signature style, our Pearl has a signature look and that is his ...
SMILE + WINK.😉 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

And he looks so handsome when he does that. In all his twitter pics and even in BD serial scenes he does that many times.😛

What do you all think ? ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i am not in twitter or any SNS sites...don't know much abt the happenings there...but he does it in the show especially meher and my heart skips a beat...how does meher resist her cutie hubby...becos i just can't...and yes i agree its pearl signature style and he looks too cute
cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i am not in twitter or any SNS sites...don't know much abt the happenings there...but he does it in the show especially meher and my heart skips a beat...how does meher resist her cutie hubby...becos i just can't...and yes i agree its pearl signature style and he looks too cute

Yes .. do you remember the scene just before Mehbeer marriage when Sasha lies that Abeer meets with an accident and meher comes running to the temple and then sees Abeer who's winking with a smile... Pearl was like so cute in that scene ðŸ˜†