Time-Sensitive: My take about the show and its RUMOURED fate

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi There/Hello Everyone! Before "welcoming" me, I would like to all of the registered users/visitors of India-Forums to have enough time, correct environment/situation and obviously, an open-mind to read and understand my complete "letter"/message firstly. Keep on reading, I'll explain why I haven't [ideally] introduced myself into this forum by firstly posting into the relevant "topic".* And I hope you may then understand and of course, will hopefully get your answers too. While "Disclaimers" are contrary to rules/guidelines of India-Forums, but this is just to inform everyone priorly that sometimes, for the referential/humorous purposes, my words may hint at several topics (literal meaning, not the India-Forums' one 😊) which seem to be "[grossly] off-topic" from the show. But as it's a positive formality/nice gesture, I'm introducing bit of myself followed by the little explanation of my intention for joining India-Forums and writing this letter today. 😊

*I have updated my profile "just a while" ago, so whoever is "interested" in knowing me/my details, may visit my profile. As expressed, I still consider my "hands tied" as few of the positives don't seem to be enough to be "welcoming" here for me, so as said, will only "introduce" myself in that "Members Introduction" "topic"/"thread" if/when someone from the contributors here clearly asks me to do so. 🤔

Introduction: My name is what my username is. While I'm a "newbie" to this world/all of you but if having the status of being a "member" wouldn't be considered, then I'm not "alien" to this community ("world"). I can recall being familiar with India-Forums since the times of Colors' NBTNMKK2 show. And for that matter/for the matter of fact, my young sis[ter] used to follow India-Forums about her favourite show Star Plus' "magnum-opus/numero-uno" mytho[logical] show Mahabharat. And as said, since that "era" (😃), I've been frequently visiting India-Forums to keep a check on my favourite shows/keep a check on the shows of my interest. Now moving on to the reason for joining today and writing [in] all these.

Reason for joining now only and intention of creating this "topic": I didn't joined India-Forums before only because I thought I could never "commit"/contribute much actively on any of the forum on the website. So it's definitely not that I never wished for joining this "amazing" community. Often, the discussions in various forums [obviously of the shows of my interest] were so-engaging, healthy, insightful that I always thought of "jumping in-between" the conversation and be a part of it. But as I was never able to contribute to some 2-3 forums which I'd joined [out of my own will], sometimes to fulfill the necessary T&Cs of any contest and sometimes to gain access to that "exclusive" to get some really/urgently needed [useful] gyaan. And it's not that I never encountered any "exclusive" stuff, there were adequate number of them, but I resisted myself from joining and quelled my desire to view such contents by "placating" myself thinking of them as "entertainment i.e. gossip" rather useful contents and moreover, the reason aforementioned was enough to quell any "but[s]" thinking I can't "cheat" with the community members by creating an account, then staying dormant and "making appearances" at least once a month or so like a President [of any country] if not six minutes [only to avoid getting the account-deactivated in that case]. 😳 But it's very unfortunate to see that even after "monitoring" for long, While it's the case with every one forum or the other that [the stipulated] rules and regulations are followed very loosely, but in this case, around early to mid-September [2015], there's has been "blatant" violation of rules by surrounding most/majority of the topics of this forum to a one character/cast member of the show giving the impression of bias to the visitors and mostly likely, even raising question marks on the credibility of this forum and for that matter, India-Forums as a whole. Yes, it has very rapidly started giving impression to non-contributors/visitors to wonder "whether this is a show-centric forum or a[n] actor/fictional character-centric forum?". I'd trust in the other India-Forum's communities was just watching all these like a "mute-spectator" from a far-away distance but then, not-surprisingly-but-unfortunately, that bias turned into bigotry over a rumour of their favourite actor quitting the show thus bringing an end to that character as well. And while this fact shouldn't be avoided that since 2-4 days, that have "calmed down" to a large extent [due to the storyline hinting of the character's return and no new "offending" gossip-articles to share regarding that matter] but surprisingly, no one seemed/"bothered" to be vigil enough to crack-down on the offending contributor[s] or even a humble/polite rebuttal of their act[s]. So clearly, it's like a gang-up for the "support" of one and do whatever you may deem right to support your "agenda". Since I've used a political language a bit, let's sum-it-up saying that it's just like "firstly, polarisation of votes and then keep-the-drive going with either hook-or-crook to ensure the vote bank stays loyal" thing. And reading all this, almost 99% of contributors have to which actor/character I'm referring to, but to those which didn't, "don't worry, I'll surely name him". While it pains while writing too-long Tweets but since I've read enough number of long-posts on India-Forums, I think it won't be a new/cumbersome thing for any. But to those who [apparently] "lost the interest" after knowing the main motive behind my "topic", they're independent in their own capacities to feel so, and after all, "no-comments" is also a kind of reaction/"response". Will cover some additional subjects pertaining to the show too which have been occurred since the original issue. Now starting the main [contents of the] letter (to comply with the Forums' rules, I won't be defensive much or clarify everything for [the sake of] my defence as that would be deemed as putting "Disclaimers" and I think I'll be humble/polite enough to avoid doing so).

Message: Contrary to the show's concept/format, I'm starting this letter on the auspicious occasion of a festival of Hinduism called 'Dussehra'. It's because as explained in previous column, there is much of negativity ("evil") here so why don't we try to burn the "devil"/"demon"/"evil" inside us just like we publicly "burn" the Ravana or to do it enjoyably, also blast off the "inner demon" of us by blasting it off like crackers? So as said, what's the better occasion than 'Vijayadashami" to do so? After all, this is that one of the rare and probably, most-famous occasion in our country where people celebrate and [through the "plays" based upon the base-story of the festival called Ramleela, which are itself based on holy texts of Ramayana] try to believe in the mantra of "triumph of good over evil". So, Ahem... Gonna start my words from now on: May I know that why this quote, "Ignorance is [a] Bliss" is being taken too seriously here?? 😛 Before "Sameer-frenzy", the environment of this wasn't perfectly, but still balanced that much to be worthy of being called a forum for the TV show (strictly)! But [with open-mind and closed-heart (I know that I'm speaking typical TV lingo but as the ones who need to realise it seems to be too senti, it's the "perfect" choice, I guess 😉 please try to understand that it isn't a forum dedicated to actor Himmanshoo [A] Malhotra or fictional-character [Dr] Sameer [Purohit], it's a page dedicated purely to the show (this is what rules say, I know that no one likes to follow rules, even me at times but shouldn't we have iota of respect for every sensible clause of rules and regulations 🤓?) but occasional posts are fine (considering actors/actresses don't have dedicated forums here, same case as with channels), but chalo theek hai ("let it be"), "reasoning" ki zaroorat nahi. Then postings about each and every image-sharing of cast members, chalo ye bhi theek hai, ismein bhi reasoning ki koi zaroorat nahi. Then comes the character-degradation/-malignment, now this definitely can't be okay [e]specially if you're targeting a character with even no [apparent] grey shades (earlier, IF's rules even restrained negative characters to get "bashed" but it seems, over time it has been "liberalised" to allow the "mild-bashing" of such characters i.e. much narrowly within the limits of civility and this shouldn't forgotten that this relaxation still doesn't allows for the "bashing" of positive/neutral characters having [a] grey shade[s]). It all started seems to be started [at large scale] when people/"contributors" of this forum started calling the character Nik as "unwanted"/"useless" as their responses after reading self-created stories (inspired by the storyline) by another contributor which are called something like "FF". Oh, maybe, it's their "opinion", and if somebody gets "offended" or "misinterprets" it, then it's his/her "problem". Point taken! After all, those contributors are not... wo kya kahte hain, haan, "CVs" (the word which made me scratch my head for years until I finally knew what does it mean 😆)! Regardless of whether there is no existing rule addressing this or not... 🤔 Then this kept on going i.e. the "polarisation drive" and resembling comments/remarks were being made occasionally, which is neither rare, and I repeat, not that much big point to intensely stress upon! Now, "to cut the long-story shot" or as Sameer used to say: "Let's cut the c@#p", the "real-drama" started on the day of temporary departure (words [deliberately] in bold to stress upon them) of the character Dr Sameer Purohit from the show when several hours before the premiere of the episode, an article [sourced] from a gossip-website TellyChakkar mentioned he's gonna leave the show because Nik has entered and he is "of no use" to the makers (herein referred to as "CVs") anymore. 😆 Well, the "intensity" of the article and reasoning given by them was clearly hinting that it was [primarily] targeted for/towards India-Forumites' [which seem to have established a very "exclusive-relationship" with entities "professionally designated" as "CVs"] and others influenced by them. Just pause for a while and use your memory-power, wasn't it the same publication which took at least 2 articles and 1+ months of time to bring back Nik to India (samjhe? nahi samjhe? will explain later) for this and that reason (all reasons were quite good/convincing, if given the perspective of typical/youth love stories, but if seen through the lens of the show in question, it was clearly absurd/impractical but kya karein? "CVs"...! na? 😛). So the article triggered anxiety in many of the contributors which, after seeing their respective "reactions" had various levels of effect [and even after-effect 😉], depending on their mental-status [at that/the time]. The reaction was as if any of the USAAF's sources have informed them that: "a source shared with us that Japan is forgetting/ignoring its status from a very long time, it was supposed that at any fine day, it will realise but it seems Japan is in no mood to lose its Imperial Governance system thus unwilling to surrender, therefore with this being the case, we've decided to finally teach Japan a [strict] lesson. While on the other hand, another source jumped in-between without even being invited and claimed, Japan has been given enough fair-chance to realise their place and surrender, but this didn't worked [out] and instead, they'd the audacity to call upon our most powerful enemies to counter us, so now it's high time to teach them a lesson by cherry-picking two cities to [whispers} experiment our cool, oops, fatty-ugly bombs without being held liable{whispers}. It was a mutual decision between US and its allies to bomb Japan as they themselves want to be at the receiving end of the experiment is what we hear. On the contrary, Japan said that "they've never consulted with/sought for permission from us to use our soil for "field trials". We're completely devoted to stabilising Imperial Governance at this time. Once our enemies attack us, we'll see whether to surrender or not, depending on the outcome. We hope these nerds will instantly learn the outcome of their stupidity once they've the taste of the "trials"." and the actually party at the receiving end i.e. the citizens of Japan were obviously, the contributors so it's very natural to go overboard. 😛 Isn't it? 😉 So the first person, being a "veteran", tried to be objective by defying the news with her 3 points in which 3rd point needed infographic but yeah, this isn't Quora so "who gives a d--mn"? And the last para claimed that this has "happened with him before, too", while I admit I don't follow much of his work, but I liked his character in Star Plus' "aviation-drama" in which he used to do stunts to keep a check on Inde Air and earn positive PR for it. So if you're referring to that then please don't forget that show itself faced a lot of mistreatment from the channel, so blaming makers would be wrong but the channel. And yes, during his relatively short-stint in that ill-treated and ill-fated mini-series, he used to be challenge for Aakash, na? Well now moving on! Then, 2nd one who "incidentally" turned out be a "topic"-creator herself and said she wanted "RoshMeer" anyhow, 3rd one was just neutral and hopeful, 4th one was the only whom I agreed to the most-extent [but not totally] i.e. @russhmeSS, 5th one was "so-so" like the 3rd one. 6th one turned-out to be the same whom I earlier agreed with but now humbly disagree until proven "inaccurate". Conversation continued - in the 7th one, once again a "hopeful" reply as the 8th one, convo again in the 9th, "god-swearing" in the 10th "threatening" the makers to "stop". 😃 And, here comes the 11th and last one! Wait... Woah-Woah-Woah!!! 😲 The 11th one got affected the most i.e. "true citizen of Japan", went as far as name-calling to Nik, seemed to me like a Punjabi Dhaba owner/proprietor getting grumpy against Punjabi Munda for "biraadari ki naak kata di" (Punjabi: "bharaapann da naakk kaat[te]ya"; Sorry for my "bad" Punjabi, I'm not a Punjabi-speaker that's why, would be appreciated if any native Punjabi-speaker corrects me. 🤔 😊). 😆 Well, as expressed above, it's not a matter of least concern so jokes-apart for a while. The [live] best example of "gang-up" is evident that no-one presumably reported her comment nor she repented and if these weren't enough, the most-"veteran" from the contributors actually "condoned" her conduct by "liking" her post. 😲 H--k, nobody even tried to humbly point out her mistake and advice about not repeating again!!! A very shocking-fact indeed! Not sensationalising but truly, an unforgettable event about this forum [albeit we tend to say "unforgettable" for positive things but here negativity won that "accolade"]. "Humour" continues... And then, the same news got posted in Times of India's Entertainment section (has its own share of "fame", remember Deepika Padukone, anyone? 😉) which was as usual, cross-posted here. But thankfully, to keep oneself original in an era of "plagiarism", they shortened the article to make the article a "boon" to its readers. 😛 The 1st reply came from that "Ronick[sic] hater", but just like that TOI-Deepika Padukone case*, after name-calling, she remained within the bounds of civility this time and switched from "hater-mode" to "pleading-mode". Probably as a measure of damage control. *Just kidding, the accurate scenario is that she firstly posted on the "TOI article" thing, then just 5 minutes later she "lost the cool" and posted an abusive post targeting "Ro[sh]Nik" and specifically, Nik. It seems she was browsing/surfing this forum after days and opened the "topics" in "top-to-bottom" order rather "bottom-to-top" which would've been serially-accurate order (just like we check SMSs and other messages). So in the earlier post, she remembered chai and said they're "d--n thanda couple" so "CVs" (CVs=Chai Vallahs), either prepare "garam couple" or best-of-all, "masala couples", Yay! 😆 Now, "sparing" her and coming to 2nd one, she's seeming to share the voice of 1st one but in a civil manner, the 3rd one is the same who "swore to the God" in the "TellyChakkar article" location, this time she too went from "I swear" to "swearing" but thankfully, far-away from the "best example" but wondering are "Mods" aware that which age-groups visits their site daily anonymously, no-no! I'm not claiming that I have [access to] that data but was just asking. And really can't get/understand masking only 1 alphabet/character from a long cuss-word, is this form/kind/type of new[est] [self-]censorship? If so, then please enlighten a nerd like me with that gyaan. 😊 Reply #4 to #6 (the last one) are conversation between each-other. Ahh...! "Nuff of the description! Now, it's much late so I need to just do-it-hurry if not much earlier, someone's favourite [youth] actor "took a jibe" at TellyChakkar on Twitter (part of the IndianTelevision.com group, the same body which conducts/hosts/organises 'Indian Telly Awards' [abbreviation: ITA] every year) for calling him "unprofessional" and even "knowing his-future projects before he's yet-to-sign on them" apart from the aforementioned Nik saga, TOI Entertainment is already much famous [over the world] due to Deepika Padukone controversy (oops.. it's called "scoop" [for them]) and as an additional example like the former, their flagship web counterpart/portal Indiatimes.com published website a "9 unknown/behind-the-scenes facts" of Colors' house-arrest reality show (which have [at least] 1 "connection"/similarity with the show) have enough enjoyable language that it was clearly reflecting its shade of tabloid-journalism, yes I know that it's an "entertainment news" so it may be like that but almost similar article on another website didn't have that shade of sensationalism, why? Are the latter's employees not "creative" enough?? And yes, while I still have to complete the letter and thought to give you the glimpse of that "shocker" but it seems it's better for that "shocker" to unveil at later point of time with rest of my words, otherwise it would surely bring the unnecessary misunderstandings. 🥱 After all, the "evil" inside us actually never dies. 😳 But still if someone believes that I'm being "rebellious" and "propagandist" by not following the flow as rest of others.😳

{To be continued}

P.S. Since I don't have time to proofread it, it would be much better if someone would mark/pinpoint any grammatical/lingual/typography error. 😊

P.P.S. I originally intended to post the entire message (this message is only-half of it 😉) by yesterday morning but due to the disturbances in my body clock, I couldn't make it. 😔 Then I tried to give rest to my body and failed in even this too, so I decided to start writing anyhow by 6:15 PM/18:15 hrs (IST) and started doing the same by around 6:30 PM/18:30 hrs. Then I took minor breaks to complete my chores, watch the prime telecast of the show and other special screenings on TV, etcetera and finally came back to writing non-stop around 12:00 AM/00:00 hrs at midnight until 05:00 AM/05:00 hrs early morning (co-incidentally the first repeat time of the show [nowadays] between Tuesdays to Saturdays on [both channels of] Life OK network). But due to the reason aforementioned at the end of the 'Message' column, I couldn't complete it. 😔 And when I proceeded to post it, I got the CAPTCHA error saying "CAPTCHA is wrong", but I mostly fill-CAPTCHAs by double-checking so I couldn't have made mistake even though I was feeling sleepy. Then I went back by pressing the 'Back' button of the browser, and yes CAPTCHA was still the same, then I realised that the CAPTCHA was almost 10 hours old that's why it might have expired (after all, they must be having their own time-bound "sessions" too, otherwise, even though much slowly, "bots" will learn to defy CAPTCHAs too. 😉) but wait...! I got the biggest shocker when I realised that my entire text field/"text area"/"message area" got "whitewashed" as if there was nothing moments before, I got so much tensed that I started scorching the Internet. Downloaded add-ons, toolbars, viewed temporary Internet files, all in vain! 😔 And meanwhile, I then realised "what the h--k" this 'Clear Form[sic]' button is for! 😒 And the links of 'Preview Post[sic]' button in browser history were of no use. So all of my Internet-hounding revolving around this and other ideas were going in vain! 😔 There was really a moment when I thought: "Is this all the thing which I preferred over having the complete sleep for my 2 [consecutive] days, am I dumb enough for wasting so much of my time, energy and money for a thing which can disappear in a blink of an eye? Now I think I shouldn't be deserving a moment more living in this world, at least then I would be free-of any disappointment, grief, remorse, stress to live with for not trying "again" so I would be devoid of all these "negativities".". 😳 But then with Supreme Being's grace (I'm not an atheist but consistent with the story format, I'm avoiding any sort of acts which may be remotely defined as "religious-propagation" so I avoided my God's name to maintain the [extreme] "secularism" here, [the word] otherwise referred as "sickularism[sic]" or "pesudo-secularism" on social media), somehow I used my "geeky-mind" (🤓) and used an-inbuit browser webpage scripting-feature to recover my all text-matter albeit in HTML format as it wasn't possible to recover it in the original, formatted-version due to the difference of 'programming-language' and the length of the "texts" to edit i.e. copy those texts in "plain-text" format. And then, I took a moment of relief and all those depressive/negative ideas disappeared from my mind. 😊 So here's that recovered original-text along with a short-story length of 'P.P.S.' (😆) and with few edits/modifications. 😊 Well, enough of the personal talk/"stuff", getting back to the point! So as said, while this portion of message was mainly focused upon [pin]pointing mistakes/"offences" and that's why [potentially] "offending" to some too, but the second and hopefully, the last-one will explain why I said so. Starting with a "shocker" to give an idea of my post not much later since first-word (to save the "time" of those who "don't have time" to help them avoid reading my "useless junk" 😛), and [better] explanation of all things which haven't been answered here [well/"properly"]. And to those whose "sentiments have been hurt", they may report my entire post as much as they want or even try their influence (if any) aka netagiri, "powergiri", "baahubali"[-]giri. Will start writing the next-part after 2-3 hours [at least/to the least], and as the next episode is set to broadcast in 15 minutes, will modify my "ready-made" raw "script" [present in my mind] to suit accordingly and also, as per other applicable factors.

Thanking You

Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maazkalim thumbnail
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4489853

Arghh...!!! Had to post only this "link"/URL to try to "make sense" to my point. Wrote an elaborate post but not being aware of the IF's policies, got all my texts removed due to posting a link and moreover, already being traumatised by my mobile while typing. Being on mobile is the only reason I couldn't recover it! 😵 😭
maazkalim thumbnail
Note: Recommended to be read by only those who are [really] concerned about the story's fate since the "rumour-mongering" and its continuous "fuelling" (maybe due to conventional/traditional perception), but not by those who are concerned for <x actor>, <x character>, <x couple[s]/love-saga[s]> as the post is incomplete, I posted it in "raw"/this form only to prove and secure the validity of claims I had made/will have to make.

{Continued}

So the entire environment here is like as if it's trying to follow the footsteps of/mimick the &TV's "macho" crime/gangster drama turned yet-another Saas-Bahu/family drama. The scenario there was that what the "CVs" were trying to portray was a "development"/"evolution" of love between a male lead and female lead. The interesting fact is that the male lead in that show was casanova/player/"playboy"/womanizer and here, Nik was a flirt (Remember 'Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl', anyone? So Nik was almost exactly the same sans he didn't used to so for getting money as his dad seems to be financially sound like Roshni's family)! And nothing out from the storyline exactly connects in the way that it can be called "similar" but "resembling". So, as that show is regular/"infinite" series unlike this, they started the plot-line by having few glimpses of them having moments together. Somewhat like the trio here, both were [busy] childhood friends due to the connect of their families, so it's a very loose but somewhat connecting point that's why I said only "resmbling" [one is left]. Otherwise, the rest of story relates very loosely which may create confusion here if unnecessary detailed further. So when such "moments" started appearing more frequently, people started in a somewhat understandable to in disgusting manner. Just to have a glimpse, the comments tone ranged from "I hate how <male lead> platonically sees <female lead>" (as if [s]he was/is -expert (initial alphabet/character [deliberately] omitted) to such abusive rants/tones that it's better if not quoted here. All such rants were almost on Facebook and hard-to-say-for-sure on Twiitter (it's a common belief and can be statistically proved that nowadays, every "layman" having either a smartphone and often, even multimedia phones creates a Facebook account and displays his/her "talent" to the entire world, the one of the most important reason why Twitter is still lagging behind from Facebook in userbase when it comes to India). Then what was to happen? In the very unexpected and unanticipated event, that co-production show turned into a single-production by Swastik Pictures/Productions (the same ones who produced shows like Navya to magnum-opus mytho Mahabharat for Star Plus). Here's to be noted that the [co-]producers of the show were the same who has produced and still produced "episodics"/episodes for 'Savdhaan' franchise. Then as that show changed "reigns" during the children-kidnapping track (TellyChakkar "reported" the non-submission of episodes in a timely manner as the reason), there was a twist-in-the tale where kidnapper (parallel lead) agreed to release the kids without demanding for his ransom (i.e. asking the family to drop the female lead alone at his stipulated address). It's later revealed via flashbacks that she had phoned him and agreed to fulfill his demand by secretly escaping from her house by the stipulated deadline provided he does no harm to and release the kids before. She couldn't fulfill it by the time and due to this, a "gang-war" ensues and then she firstly threatens him to shoot herself if he didn't stopped and then accede to his terms to escape as per his plan only. Then next morning, as she was already engaged to male lead, she agrees to the plan for her escape on the marriage day and the plan becomes successful. Then at the main moment, when the plan for escape is going for its conclusion, male lead gets to know about it but is stuck in a [usual] dramatic/hypothetical chasing where he can chase the jeep by running on feet. Then she gets to know about the potential location where they've to get married from that parallel lead's father (unlike former, he isn't "bad"/rogue). Then the father informs rest of the family and as what can be expected, "hero" (male lead) manages to reach their first but by then, the rituals of a "Hindu marriage" are completed i.e. it's too late. Then the rest of family follows but after the drama, everyone succumbs to this and accept the "change" due to insistence of the elder-most [of the family]. "Yay/Yeah", "rejoice" for 'LaaNam' fans/"shippers", no? 😛 Then unexpectedly, show turns into that usual kitchen-politics basedSaas-Bahu drama as the [unwanted] greedy/rapacious "Saas" never wanted her when she couldn't assign her as nominee of her father's would-be property. Well, as I already revealed much about that and made it clear by revealing the couple's name, I don't think I need to be stuck at that point as the post has already went "off-topic" to an elaborate extent. Now, back to the point! While this may feel/look/sound "offending" to many (considering their behaviour at most-times as of now), but to put-it in shortest words, "RoshMeer"'s [anticipated/potential] relationship is very "impractical" and "unnatural". Now, before "boiling" your brain[s], kindly control it and read in elaborate terms why I said so. 😉 😃 I meant their misunderstood bonding can be easily defined with those two terms/words in its own context i.e. if the world is also given the d--m i.e. when you have to care about world, too. It's completely realistic/normal so in a show like this, it can't be just ignored. While I intended to put all my logics/reasoning once and for all, but then intended to do so one-by-one in descending/decreasing order (strongest[-value] points first and then weaker points) but then scrapped that plan too as I wanted to not "rebuke" any "visionary" here but to convince them politely and rationally (provided they're ready to co-operate) thus improving the environment here ultimately leading to a better, more sensible and if possible constructively-biased environment here. But I guess, from first post, contributors have probably formed their opinion on me as a "[typical] RoshMeer hater" which I obviously don't believe is the case. So, as said often on TV, I "listened to my brain rather heart" for this initiative as I have to follow practicality myself first when this is what I want to "preach" them. So starting with a point which I think is most-easy to defy (2 reasoning per 'point', future ones dependent upon you i.e. your reaction):
They literally love each-other and Roshni's family have de-facto approval of Nik [which wasn't the case in their male descendant Rajat's case].
No offence but I know that what most of you're looking for in "Ro[sh]Nik"'s is missing but please, may I explain this is not yet-another youth show? I meant to say this indeed is, but unlike what I've observed myself/personally on youth channels, it's not a conventional-youth show. Which means going by demographic, obviously shows with unique/refreshing concept will always include the youth audience i.e. such elements like love-story, true-friendship, love-triangles and jealousies/insecurities of characters due to that, youth-lingo and so-on. But then also look about other elements such as "idealistic thoughts" while endorsing the radical changes in society needed by today's youth, focus on taking/handling [professional] duties and other responsibilities [d--n] seriously while typically enjoying with friends whenever's the right time, focusing on staying committed to your beliefs/ideals/promises while also discouraging them whenever they're harmful to most at large, and last-but-not-the-least and my favourite-too, making urbanites aware of the functioning of Rural Healthcare at a scale which no other known indigenous medical drama has ever done before, etcetera. The only problem here is the lack-of-knowledge and feeling sorry to repeat once again, is ignorance! Seriously, coming to the more-stronger point, seriously tell me, how many of you actually know about production company/house? I bet 99%+ of contributors here don't know anything about it except it's name and karta-dharta Mr Sanjay Tripathy! Well, anyone can use their "sharp" mind rebuke me after doing their "homework" well upon reading this. But still I would like to reveal a little about it they're not any new production house but still new at making fiction shows! And if someone argues that love-stories shouldn't be portrayed in practical-sense then anyone [having interest in] Marathi/Maharashtrian show, have ever heard about the show 'Antarpaath'? Only those who've watched it could [try to] understand. Well, lets move on to another! I doubt if anyone even exactly knows how many "preplanned" TECs (Total Episode Counts) are in the series [as they're neither discussed upon "news interviews" and first of all, nor the "gossip" articles]. Seeing the level of production values and first and foremost, pace of the show, I doubted it can't be infinite series and "took it upon myself" to "discover" it. And I'm not fuelling the rumour-mongering as I know the episode at which the show [or for that matter, "entire story"] is "rumoured" to culminate is much lower than that. But thinking the those numbers, I think they're too much for a finite series so obviously, makers later decided it to divide it into seasons to avoid losing the interest by public. And whether believe it or not, it is one of my intended suggestions to them provided they haven't intended to show characters portrayed by veterans such as Sir Mr Amol Palekar to keep until the end of the story (as you know, life is d--n unpredictable so any unforeseen event may happen to them anytime, with that I mainly meant "longevity" issues and yes, anything may happen to anyone so younger/new-generation actors are not a complete exception but the concern is more obvious/practical in senior's case then theirs). But I didn't think that they'll think his way [i.e. improper distribution/division of episode[s] [counts] between seasons just as the case with American TV series, or to be precise, 'Grey's Anatomy']. 😭 Anyways, will discuss about this point later in this post. And another thing is that knowing who portrays the role of (Oops! 😉 "broker" he is [called] even though "dalaal" seems "befitting" due to its disparaging tone 😛) Pintu Ghosh will be more than enough for contributors here to "prove" that they loyally follow the show and its storyline very well! 😳 Now, getting back to the storyline! When Sameer left the show, many others were again "hypnotised" by the "gossip" articles which "boldly" proclaimed that Mr Himmanshoo [Ashok] Malhotra is leaving the show (the very same articles which prompted to create a "public" outcry here at IF and even "made" some to go overboard in bashing/criticising the character Nik). But I was relieved as with the re-entry of Nik and specially Doodle, back into the storyline (one of my much-wished and unexpressed "requests"/suggestions who also got fulfilled) and initially remembered Sameer, but was very happy with the reunion of The "Trio" and later didn't missed him at all. Because Thankfully Mr Tripathy had once again taken over the reigns of his "baby" (Oh, it was since Episode 56 but what to do? The negativity here stressed me so much that it just added to my existing burden thus the "level" of my STML risen) and once again, we got to see back-to-back medical cases and this time, with much elaborate "coverage" (as happened rarely before, the most popular example is the first-and-foremost case, that British MP (which was wrongly classified as "Senator" in EPG synopses/"Spoilers") one which was covered since the accident site) of a lady committing suicide due to the social stigma of misconceptions pertaining to being HIV-infected to a lady being forced to abort her girl child after giving birth to 2 girls before that. While they were nothing new [social] initiative, but as seen on Sony TV's crime show, it's still much unfortunate fact that people sideline even children suspected of suffering with of HIV-AIDS as recent as 2014 in a village of Varanasi, so not sure about the urban-masses though. So this may further validate my point that this show is not specifically targeted for youth audience (otherwise, it would've contained intense unrealistic dramas such as love-triangle, a boy/girl cheating his/her partner, "conservative"/orthodox parents/family restricting their descendants, in most cases, a girl from "enjoying" his/her freedom). But it is to be also noted seeing that as a TV audience, how much urban citizens like those melodramatic and unrealistic "Saas-Bahu" type shows, it's possible they still have that conservative attitude towards those suffering with and/or even suspected of contracting HIV-AIDS. And regarding the girl child, don't know for sure but yes, there's no denying that abortion of female foetus does still happen post sex-determination test (most common one is "sonography") at large and that too in urban regions. And loved the way they differently portrayed both of the stories which made it even more interesting. And also, gave education about differentiation between various HIV-test (won't discuss more about it here as I originally intended to discuss more about this "Episode Discussion" "topic", only if "welcomed" here). And nothing special to say about the girl child case as it would be repetition, but just correct a few [here], Anjali's (patient) father-in-law ("FIL") was not a minister but a hotelier, and yes, an election candidate, too. And yes, loved the Dussehra[-Diwali] themed show packaging by the network (Life OK). And if we just talk about the last episode of the week i.e. Episode #70, there were many developments in/to the story[line], many of which were easily-recognisable/-detectable/-noticeable to some [of them] not-so-easily-recognisable/-detectable/-noticeable (I guess 🤔). So overall, a "power-packed" entertainment with full-on entertaining episodes last [festive] week when there were ironically so bad news in general sense, and as happened with few other contributors, was sad with few events in my life and stressed out, too and the negativity was just increasing my stress level, that's why I decided to give a "try" and joined [IF]. Some factors in the general sense which are relevant to share here are that my another favourite show on Sony TV concluded on Monday, 19 October 2015 (albeit I wasn't sad at all as I already knew about it, Thanks to its seasonal format and preplanned [estimated] TECs already being out in the news) and few (read '2') [somewhat] decent (read 'tolerable') shows on &TV concluded at the last weekday. And now, as said, I didn't missed Dr Sameer due to the presence of Doodle and Nik because contrary to the logics put forth here, I don't believe he would've been able to stop the kidney scandal/scam (read 'trafficking') of Champak Dubey's (named as "Dabboo"/"Dabbu" here) mother and also, there were least likely chances he would've been able to save Nisha (that first/"HIV positive"/HIV+ patient from getting the Insulin injected in her Saline (commonly called as "Glucose") Bottle. And yes, I've points/logics derived/sourced from storyline for this too to support/validate my point. And if this post have been posted earlier, I would've "betted" for his return else getting assaulted from the personal level to physical level (in case anyone would afford to spend that much money and time to reach my home (otherwise, how would it be possible? [By] "telepathy"? 😛) here in North India). But Thankfully, all those negativity pacified itself, but the "harm" has already been done and no one either expressed his/her apology nor remorse. Anyways, moving on...! And what I would've wished to say after Friday's episode was that the contributors here who watched it on TV must had got "goosebumps" due to the first-break precap 😉, but had [gotten] sigh-of-relief/"rejoiced" after the second/last-break precap (emotional-irony/paradox at its height?). 😊 And I wished the character/role of Sameer's dad (name yet unknown? 😕) would've stretched a bit-further if not until the end, but it seems either his role was only destined until there, or they had any issues with the actor [aka Mr Jaitl[e]y of Star Plus' hotel-management show] (least likely [seems to be the case]) or he was just made a "scapegoat" to intensify the story thus making the premise of "Love Triangle 2.0". Well, whatever's the reason, I wished his character stayed more (would be useful in placating Sameer [upon his heart-break] as was in "encouraging/motivating" him to get into the "thing"/world of "love") but the makers' [this] decision equated his character on-par with Dr (Sorry, it should be: )Mr Roy (if you're wondering why I called him "Mr" rather "Dr", vide Episode #11 or better/if you want to save bandwidth, then search on Internet [yourself]) as was surprised as no one cared to mourn his dad's loss for even once except @sadhana-ku.jha who took out her time and dedicated it to capture snaps of moments between Sameer and his dad, let alone talking about [entire] 1-day. And also wanted to share my perspective on that sensationalised next-week precap as always as everyone was "hypnotised" in believing them as usual but now I may not [in entirety] as apart from being late, this is again not "Episode Discussion" "topic". So while I would've wished this love-triangle to end ASAP but it seems they just "paused" it mid-way/delayed it to bring the more dramatic/intense/"high-tension" "Love-Triangle 2.0" unlike their "partner-in-crime" show 'Dream Girl' [which dealt with it within whopping [maximum] 1 week]. Well, moving on! As presumed, Sameer had fainted due to a complex medical issue rather just a simple, emotional-reaction either due to his dad or knowing the fact/truth of "Ro[sh]Nik". The paralytic stroke (termed as "Hemiplegia" by Dr Anand Singh in the case of Badri "Narayan" Nanu vide Episode #15) he got was due to Ischemia at the "right-side" of his brain. And while I was little disappointed with Nik for behaving too-practically with Roshni on that day without knowing anything but no-one condemned him for that here. Can't decide whether I should "commend" everyone here for this or not? 😕 And Thankfully, the most-"veteran" member here praised the "Trio" for acting promptly and completely "professionally" to save her favourite "hero", [Dr] Sameer [Purohit]. Again, wanted to share his treatment details but won't due to the reason[s] aforementioned. And as expected, the events were largely not as presented/"projected" in precaps either regarding Nik, or any other matter. But due to the usual bias against Nik, most were quick to be "judgemental" but I'm glad that makers were successful in justifying his insecurity/discontentment regarding "RoshMeer"'s relationship. {Skipped} And most interesting-part is that, Sameer['s character] was a mid-story replacement to take the story forward "sensibly"/practically as the show/story wasn't finding any better way to shift its focus out of that family-drama at the/that time and also, in hopes to garner/earn more ratings as Mr Himmanshoo [Ashok] Malhotra had recently won the title of [Ekta Kapoor's produced first-season of] sister channel Star Plus' couple-based annual dance-reality show 'Nach Baliye [7]'. And since I've said that, I hope this biggest, "sure-shot" "shocker" didn't offend you all. 😊 {Well, I'm pausing on this Nik-Roshni-Sameer saga due to lack of time and to convey my message about much-important and postponing topic i.e. the future of show itself and to those, who think I'll always sideline with Nik, I just want to say that if that was the case, then I would've only thought of moving forward with this only after I would've been done with my "defence" of him. But since I hated later love-stories until past 3 years so Thankfully, I'm not "obsessed" with it unlike many [people] here and only respect differentiated content mainly, whether it has love-story as its main theme or side theme. Rest is dependent upon their respective discretions. And yes, while I had "hated" Sameer's character initially (probably like many others) but I later I liked him because of the developments in his character. But... Leave it! Just moving-on to the said topic for now} Ahh...!!! Enough of the 'Nik-Roshni-Sameer' saga! Does anyone here even about the show['s storyline] or is everyone done with their "duties" by just having their share of "involvement" in rumour-mongering? Well, starting this main, much-required [hopefully "fruitful"] "discussion" about the show's fate [on a "humorous" note]... I'm "surprised" that everyone is [still] "busy" on that saga, but no one [seems to] have wished the ROna (I didn't knew whether they have any "couple names" or not, so didn't found any "better" or "creative" name than this owing to the [mojority-]public opinion about them. 😉) Maybe, by that way, IF's journalist would've visited the show's set[s]/location[s] and "cleared the air" by now. Anyways, it's "better late than never" so those who're really concerned about the show rather particularly any character or for that matter, even an actor can "join me in" to start this "wishing-spree" [to get attention]... 😆 😉 Well, 'nuff of the "fun"! Now, moving on to put forth my [serious] over why I believe the things going-on here are nothing but "rumour-mongering". (Sorry for my negativity but as this is the "harsh"-reality or say, "bitter truth" of the [real] world that "bad is more effective/attractive than good", I'm using the "weapon" of negativity to bring out the "message" of positivity to them in an effective manner). 😳 I'm going to put my points with each of the new line [like something called as "bulleted/numbered" order], i.e. in an ascending step (as said in first post, starting with points that that are easy to defy/"rebuke" to more difficult and harder ones to do the same/so):
First of all, they wouldn't have asked the music director Mr Ajay Mishra to "compose" the new [variation/version of] sad [background] music/score in last week's Friday episode (vide/i.e. Episode #75). And it played again in day before yesterday's ("DBA") episode i.e. Episode #79 when Sameer entered in his cabin after "learning" the truth of "Ro[sh]Nik"'s relationship. It's the most-popular sad BG score of the show [IMO] and we getting to see a variation of it that "late" (i.e. when/if considering rumours to be [completely-]true). 😳 Okay, I agree that Mr Mishra can re-monetise it by re-using/-utilising the same when he gets the job once again somewhere else unless it's a thematic jingle which are usually "exclusive" to a TV series 😊, unless someone is like "AR Rahman" of Indian Television Mr Ashish Rego [who can do so by modifying it a bit]. 😉 But aren't ["talented"] musicians are so much in the industry that it's so much difficult to get work there unless you're like the ones aforementioned. So, the only "rational" explanation which I think can be applied here is that both Mr Mishra and the singer [who lent his voice for this "reprised version" and I have strong/gut feeling that he have earlier sang for numerous [variations of] BG music[al] [scores]] had been paid "handsomely" for this. But again, that much expenditure on a show which the channel "dislikes"? Well, chuck it!
And then there are other things such as entry of Doodle's assistant/"love-interest" Dr Parvati Lakshmi/Laxmi [Tewary/Tiwari], Sharad's true-reason for turning rogue from being a childhood "best-friend", Ansal's next-"plan for revenge", Dr Siddique's reason for leaving Leela Hospital, Nanu's and other Singh family members' chances of joining Leela Hospital and so on (as @russhmeSS pointed out, but nevertheless there are more "need-to-be-addressed"/important "loose-ends" to "tighten"). {Shortened because it's getting late and I've to rush sending email to Life OK and many "honchos" at Star [India] after failing to get concrete response from the "double-Rs", Richard on Wednesday, 21[st of] October, 2015 and Rashid, on Saturday, 24[th of] October 2015 via telephonic contact. There response was just "we have no updates ("clue"), stay tuned with the channel for that". Will hopefully complete it by today's evening i.e. several hours later to better get the more perfect and better environment to complete the entire post altogether. And as the most-"veteran" said [few days ago/much earlier], have the chances to getting to know about the show's future as early as tomorrow.}

P.S. Those who really don't want the show to end rather caring for their favourite actor/couple or any other irrelevant stuff but the storyline, concept and its continuous flow on the lines of practicality may PM me whenever they wish to and get many non-publicised contact details of [several "honchos" at] Star India and few of the production company/house, too. And ready to share it to anyone provided they make written promise to not pressure/"disturb" them for the "irrelevant" factors aforementioned (such as actors, characters entry-exit, love-saga but only the storyline and its continuation on the line of practicality) and share it with others before getting him/her/them to make the same promise. At last, would only to like to inform everyone that while I intended to restrict my postings only upto 3 but showcasing/"showing-off" my liberty by extending it to [maximum] 1 more post (due to an upvote/"like" by some "sane voice" outside of this forum but on IF, @-Aditi) informing about the "email thing". Now, before "bidding adieu", would like to inform [at last] that I'll post the next-post when I'm done sending an email and will update as the time progresses.