Ticha rajkumar...Her Prince charming(ariya) :ch 3 on pg 6 17/11/15

Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone I'm new here...new to writing even...something has inspired me to pen down my thoughts...So here I"m...I welcome you all to my this new journey..n request u that if u find any kind of similarities then do let me know so I can delete it...But it won't be intentional it may happen only coincidentally...I'm ariya fan so this one will be based on them...Hope u people like it...

PROLOGUE

"I'm sorry...I know it is unfair,wrong to  leave  you  like this...without telling any reason at this time when you need me most...But I don't have any option...If for once  our friendship has meant something to you then you won't ask me anything neither you will try to find me...nor contact me...I need only one promise from you that you will take care of yourself...Don't make it harder on me by hurting
yourself...
I don't know why this?How long it will?But I promise you one-thing that I will get back...get back to you,to everything...Till then take care of yourself ...

Aur ho sake to hamari dosti ko mat bhulna..."

He sat there numbly staring at his mobile screen...where her last message was...

"How?How could she do it...This was only thought coming to his mind...Was their friendship so weak that she left just like that..Didn't she trusted him...trusted him enough to share her problems...

12 years, 12 damm years they were together...They were friends, bestest friends for God's sake...Then Why????

If she wanted nothing more than friendship...then wasn't he giving that only...He was being her buddy only ...when he had fallen hard for her...

He know she knew it...How couldn't she...The one who could see through his soul..how could fail to read love for her in his eyes...Still she ignored...I accepted that...But this...How can she even think that I will accept this...How?"

Leaning his head on wall
he closed his eyes to calm himself...He won't accept it...A tear tickled down his closed eyes...He made no move to wipe it...His heart cried..."Please come back..I miss you"

But she was nowhere to listen...It's been five years when she left abruptly...He still was waiting keeping her promise and his too...

He opened his eyes with determination ...He won't cry...He will wait...No matter how long it will...He will...

She won't break her promise  ...He know it...He will trust Her...

With this hope he looked at horizon it was time for sun to rise...He prayed to God to keep her happy and safe and to send her back...back in his life...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how it is...So you people need to tell me is this okay or should I stop this...Please tell me!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by muktai - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritikanfly thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept separation from ur lovd ones r always hard i wish they will back together without any ego clash plz plz continue
Ritikanfly thumbnail
Nice concept separation from ur lovd ones r always hard girl left without any reason boy waiting for his girl to retrn and is in pain i wish they will back together without any ego clash plz plz continue
syndeyshine00 thumbnail
NYC prologue friend
Do continue sooon
And plz pm me when you update
zubiya92 thumbnail
Nice prologue
Update soon
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I totally loved that prologue. so please update the chapters😃
swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
Continue soon
Do pm me 
shaheen82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start ... 😊
do cont soon
and pm me when you update...
Sheetal30 thumbnail
chhan story ahe
plz update soon
Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ritikanfly

Nice concept separation from ur lovd ones r always hard i wish they will back together without any ego clash plz plz continue

Thank you so much😊...But to know more will they be together or something else you will have to wait as I am yet To reveal their identity..>