Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Just saw the segments😳😳. Why is Heroine saying you will see a new face of Ragini. Ab kya dekhna baaki reh gaya hai. Don't tell me she is going to reform😡😡😡
Swarya thumbnail
Tejudi I am so glad to hear that you mom is out of danger now. Wishing her a speedy recovery😳😳😳
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oye guys did u comment on a certain swaHanky fans post? 😕
It seems we are rude and inspired by lucky 😆

Well I commented but it wasn't rude 😉
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congratsss!!!!!!! fc8 !!!! well done SwarYans!!!!
willina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

Tejudi I am so glad to hear that you mom is out of danger now. Wishing her a speedy recovery😳😳😳

@tejudi...wish her a speedy recovery and the best of health...sorry i wasnt online yday thus didnt know...she'll get well soon...dont worry...
willina thumbnail
yday wen swara told laksh dat the quicker u accept that its over bw us... the better it will be fr u...i thot swarYa was over,and was prepared to accept it...but again a segment comes of swara falling in laksh's hands...nd they hv a eyelock...wat is this??? its like RS herself wants this confusion nd war to continue...y cant d hell she move on n bring in daayans nd bhootnis...!!!!!...
Swarya thumbnail
Look at the way Namish looks at Helly😳He wasn't joking when he said she is an adorable girl. He really adores her😆😆😉
Swarya thumbnail
yday wen swara told laksh dat the quicker u accept that its over bw us... the better it will be fr u...i thot swarYa was over,and was prepared to accept it...but again a segment comes of swara falling in laksh's hands...nd they hv a eyelock...wat is this??? its like RS herself wants this confusion nd war to continue...y cant d hell she move on n bring in daayans nd bhootnis...!!!!!

TRP games dear😊
Swarya thumbnail
and how quickly he said Laksh loves her more when Helly mentioned about Sanskaar. He doesn't want anyone else to love Swara more than he does, does he?😆😆 Sorry for this Hemish jaap. Iv ka azar hai🤣
Edited by Swarya - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

and how quickly he said Laksh loves her more when Helly mentioned about Sanskaar. He doesn't want anyone else to love Swara more than he does, does he?😆😆Sorry for this Hemish jaap. Iv ka azar hai🤣

I loved the way helly teased him 😉
And more when namu says lakshya is desperate but helly changes it into passionate 😆