Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy birthday Jillu

got to say this b'day thread is 1 of its kinds - the b'day girl opens the birthday thread. lmao...and as I read on I realise why... lmao 🀣 what a theme guys! salute the person or people that came up with it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nichuss thumbnail
i too was shocked ... to see her first post :O

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
AHAHAAAHA! I love this :D Happy birthday anyways :)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Many happy returns of the day Jillu,
you have made history by making your own birthday thread,
Kudos to the scriptwriters and VM makers, it was hilarious!

Wish you have an awesome day today.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Jillu πŸ€—

Great thread guys even thought i coudn't get the contextual hang of most of it πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
πŸ€—
Jillu chellom kutty baby magale πŸ€—

You know our LOVE for you is boyndless πŸ˜³!!!!  You are such a special person ... that we need not express it through some lame opari or PDA.  Instead we want to give you ATHUKKUM MELA πŸ˜³πŸ€£.  

You know what I admire in you, Jillu?  Your philosophical thought process and writing skill. Oru question potta, we get such lovely answers that we couldn't simply resist and keep it within closed doors πŸ˜†. 

For a unique loving person like you... we had to come up with a ONE OF A KIND theme and post πŸ€£πŸ€£!   We are indeed proud of our brainchild and will cherish thanks to your self aapu screen shot di πŸ˜³πŸ€£... but best part is... to understand the concept ... read pannuravangalukum unnoda high standards irukanum di πŸ˜†...

We know you are very angry and embarrassed about the first post ... and want to throw tandrum but don't worry chellom.  Aatha irukka bayamen... pappu birthday kooda thaan coming ... so vatti kutty ellam serthu we will come up with an even better aapu for pappu πŸ€£...

In the meantime please swing by southern Aroma for the 20+ glass coke bottles are waiting just for you πŸ˜†... we didn't know what else to get you...😳

Edited by Riyasaatha - 8 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
One of a kind party this is ...Jillu idu thevaya magale :v 
Like enga Thala said : Nadakka pora Eli thread la Nee vekkalam avalukku oru soooper aapu πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nee Sombu oda fan nu enakkku theriyaa ve illa πŸ˜²πŸ€£    Enna unga avar nadigar sangam election la avalavu koothu adichi appadi thothutaaru .. Eli oda Karuppan beats Jillu oda Sombu πŸ€£

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You made your own bday thread🀣 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLU <3 <3
Have a lot of fun <3

PS: Great thread <3
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Jillu baby πŸ€—Have an amazing year ahead β€οΈ

kchaims thumbnail
Happy burday Jill Jill . 
I have nothing to do with the memes. Remmeber Vijay fans . WElove each other. Kill akasutto for it . *smiles*🀣

Im a nice person