Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
super os bt and emotional one gr8 work ritu
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rutu Di πŸ€—
Where were you hiding this talent for so so long 😲

Congratulations Di this is so awesome πŸ‘ You have written this so beautifully πŸ‘

And ya have to say it felt real ...like you wrote the feelings vrushanian like me have kept in a corner of heart ...and u expressed it through vrushika's POV 😭

Brilliant work rutu Di πŸ€— After ur VMs ...nw I come to knw u write so well ...I'm sure there are more hidden talents of urs πŸ˜‰ waiting for all of them to be known πŸ€—

Now I'm eagerly waiting for the next one 😳

I'm pretty sure ull give a happy ending πŸ˜› hehe ...update soon soon Di 😳

Love ,
Lav 😳

Thanks Ana fr the PM πŸ€—
rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

Rutu Di πŸ€—

Where were you hiding this talent for so so long 😲

Congratulations Di this is so awesome πŸ‘ You have written this so beautifully πŸ‘

And ya have to say it felt real ...like you wrote the feelings vrushanian like me have kept in a corner of heart ...and u expressed it through vrushika's POV 😭

Brilliant work rutu Di πŸ€— After ur VMs ...nw I come to knw u write so well ...I'm sure there are more hidden talents of urs πŸ˜‰ waiting for all of them to be known πŸ€—

Now I'm eagerly waiting for the next one 😳

I'm pretty sure ull give a happy ending πŸ˜› hehe ...update soon soon Di 😳

Love ,
Lav 😳

Thanks Ana fr the PM πŸ€—

LaviπŸ€—
No talent re...jo bhi kiya dil se kiya...
TYSM for liking it & TY so so much for watching the VM's tooo...
next write-up on its way...will update today...
Pls read n give ur feedback...Ur feedback matters a lottt to me...πŸ˜›
Loads of love to uπŸ€—
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope this story has a next part just like I hope VruShan have a future together!
The emotions and feelings were portrayed beautifully by you ,I too feel she has some feelings for him seeing their IVs together! I hope he reciprocates her feelings but we can only "hope". I loved the way you wrote all of it down. Her memories ,her tears and her loneliness. And somewhere or the other we all have this feeling in our hearts ,we all are putting up a pretense of being happy when in reality we are broken from inside. That is genuinely the highest degree of pain one can feel and you depicted it marvellously! Kudos to your writing and imagination!πŸ‘ I will be waiting for your future works!

rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

I just hope this story has a next part just like I hope VruShan have a future together!

The emotions and feelings were portrayed beautifully by you ,I too feel she has some feelings for him seeing their IVs together! I hope he reciprocates her feelings but we can only "hope". I loved the way you wrote all of it down. Her memories ,her tears and her loneliness. And somewhere or the other we all have this feeling in our hearts ,we all are putting up a pretense of being happy when in reality we are broken from inside. That is genuinely the highest degree of pain one can feel and you depicted it marvellously! Kudos to your writing and imagination!πŸ‘ I will be waiting for your future works!

Thank You @ starsfireflies,
Completely agree with you...
Hope is all we have & the only thing we can hold on to for now...
Tysm for taking the time to read the OS & Commenting!
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rutu_vs

Thank You @ starsfireflies,
Completely agree with you...
Hope is all we have & the only thing we can hold on to for now...
Tysm for taking the time to read the OS & Commenting!

your most welcome , I will read anything u pm me on vrushanπŸ˜† I am aayushi btw!
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

your most welcome , I will read anything u pm me on vrushanπŸ˜† I am aayushi btw!

Okay AayushiπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
rutu_vs thumbnail
Hello Friends,πŸ€—
So guys here it goes,
OS Part 2
Hope you like it!
rutu_vs thumbnail

OS Part2- "Done; Undone"

(Disclaimer: All characters in this write-up are imaginary & purely fictitious)

Shantanu-

Finally the day arrived!

BN finale was going to be aired today! The last few months had been a rollercoaster ride for him...

He had visited some of his highest highs & lowest lows in the past 6 months...

Mixed emotions were running through his mind...He was ecstatic about his dream being showcased...but at the same time he was relieved that the ordeal will end too...

He had gained too much & lost too much in this journey...

He had been too naive...and so lost in chasing his dreams that he had completely overlooked the repercussions of the drama that BN would unfold upon him...His personal life...Her...

Last night he was sitting on the internet researching some new dance forms...when he couldn't help notice Her video in his suggested list...She was talking about how She missed D3...

He smiled to himself...

...Finally She had started talking on the mic independently!

She was looking different though...

She was wearing Sindoor & a mangalsutra...

...He didn't like it... it didn't feel right on HER...

"She is such a kid...it doesn't suit Her..." he tried to justify his involuntary irritation...

The ringing of his phone suddenly brought him out of his reverie...

He looked at the name on the screen and & let out a sigh...No ,it's not Her...

It was maccy as usual...

Why hasn't She called??? They never go so long without talking to each other...

"Hey dude wassup..." Macy sounded really cheerful.

Maccy: "Hey we r all meeting up @ my place for the finale...old gang too...come by 6, Sam is getting food & refreshments"

Ohhh suddenly he too felt cheerful...

"Maccy who all are coming??"

"Our entire desi hoppers crew & Palki ma'am"

"And D3 gang se?"

"And D3 gang se Bharat & Amal...Archie may also turn up late... i think"

Ohhh...It felt like a balloon deflated in his body...lately he had been feeling this a lot...

"Okay I will be there"

He hung up the call.

...She must be really busy with Her new show... He tried to convince himself...
That night at the success party also She had come after Her shoot... She looked tired...

...God ...that night...

...most of the time He was avoiding Her... frankly because He didn't know how She would react around Him...He only dared interact with Her while palki ma'am was in the safe zone around them...

...He avoided looking into Her eyes altogether ...those eyes...

that day for the first time...He was scared to look into them...

...What if they didn't hold that Blind Trust for Him anymore?

...What if they accused him or questioned him?

...What if He saw Hurt in them?

He wouldn't know how to react...He would panic...

Usually He was very sorted and stable around everyone ...but around Her in public... He was always jumpy, unsure of His own actions... She had that effect on Him...

And at the party everyone's eyes were on them...media too...expecting them to burst into a fight or something...

...He had to play it cool...He had to avoid Her...

He hated it when His personal things became a public talk...especially regarding Her...

But she was there on the set once before... she knows some scenes are scripted...

...doesn't she?

She never confronted Him or asked Him anything after...well...after that episode aired...

Palki ma'am must have told her... or Sam maybe...

hopefully...
His phone beeped again...God these notifications... Handling SNS is such a task...But He had decided to do it...for his wellwishers...Today he had uploaded a new crew pic with palki ma'am on instagram...

...Just like he thought...another notification...

Suddenly he felt a pit in His stomach...as if someone had punched him in his core knocking him breathless...

...it was her instagram post...

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di πŸ€—
You know I loved it ❀️
Waiting for the next part πŸ˜‰
Your awesome and you knw how I love you πŸ€—