<3 **Happy Birthday BeinCumberbitch** <3 ||21st October||

Posted: 8 years ago

Happy BIrthday

BeinCumberbitch aka Mrs.Paul Walker

"It may be that many think of birthdays as another day of the year, but for me they are much more than that, especially if it is the special day of one of my closest friends. I am dedicating you these lines so you know how important you are to me, because I have never met someone as good as you, so willing to give your unconditional friendship and advice, although I am not very good following them. I love you and I hope that you have a great one".

I want to give you my heartfelt greetings in this important day, perhaps the most important of the year: your birthday. Keep in mind how much you mean to me and continue paddling forward, because life does not wait for anyone. Happy birthday, I love you, my friend".

Thanks for making me laugh, for staying with me when nobody does, for making me feel good, for not being a judge and for supporting me
I love you and I wish you a great, happy, nice and unbelievable birthday. I will be with you to celebrate it.

May this birthday bring loads and loads of JOY, SUCCESS, and HAPPINESS for you !!

SO EVERYONE JUST KEEP CALM and PARTY HARD!!!!!

Edited by Shy_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KIFFY!! Lots of love to you ❤️🤗

Edited by --Ariana-- - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Kifla. 🥳
May god bless you n give u all happiness in ur life.
Have Paulicious dreams n keep making his VMs. 😆
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

many many happy returns of the day Kiffu!! may God bless you always and may you always get what all your heart wishes for! 🤗

and its not just on your birthday that i wish you this my dear... these are true heart felt wishes for the most crazy, usually insane, mostly confused, hardly sensible, rarely sober but always so caring and concerned person i met on IF!! ❤️

BE AS YOU ARE!! HAMESHA!! 😛

we love you that way and we are kinda used to it now 🤔😆

Happy Birthday Love 🤗
Be Happy and God Bless ❤️

... and yeah Pablo wishes you too.. ummm and loves you too 😛😳

Edited by lovelygirly - 8 years ago

F YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON OCTOBER 21, you are a loyal Libra. You are able to communicate effectively with others and with those from different backgrounds and social status.

Where you feel most appreciated and energetic is in a social setting surrounded by people who admire you. People flock to you to hear your jokes or your stories.

Mainly, they respect your ability to share your experiences openly. In addition, the 21st October birthday personalitytend to be there for friends no matter what differences of opinion they may have.

As the October 21st birthdate horoscope rightly predicts you are fun to be around and perhaps a little naughty. You love to play and joke around... maybe you are a rebellious Libra.

Whatever could be said about you, courageous is one of them. If there is a social rule to be broken, you are likely the one to break it. Even as a parent, you are still a lot of fun or at least that is what the children say.

As the 21 October birthday zodiac sign is Libra, you are relatively emotional individuals. You are very sensitive. At times, others and their needs overwhelm you.

If today is your birth date, you are an affectionate person who sometimes takes on too much of other people's problems. Making decisions can be painful for you but for the most part, you balance out the good and the bad.

The October 21 birthdate astrology analysis shows that your family and friends are very important to you. This Libran is spiritual and it shows. You never turn away anyone who is in need. You are always concerned with doing the right thing. As a lover, you are intense, carefree and extremely impulsive and romantic. In fact, you look for those same qualities in a mate.

When it comes to your work, you take great pride in knowing that you are not limited to one profession. Versatile, intelligent, and success oriented can describe the person with an October 21st zodiac birthdate.

With your natural talents, you are well suited to work in the advertising industry or to be a professor at the local university. More so, a compatible occupation for a Libra born today is in public relations or in the legal field.

Since the October 21 birthday personality is multi-talented, you have a tendency to switch jobs more than any other zodiac sign. Those born on this birth day are people who like things done their way. Be watchful of your financial status before you make this move as it could decrease your savings and spending.

The 21 October birthday meanings show that your health is generally good except for one thing. You have a tendency to over-eat. Some of you born on this day fight obesity because of this and because of your love for sweets.

Nonetheless, it is easy to avoid this if you want to. Walks in the park or a bike ride about 3 times a week will help keep you slim and trim. Moreover, it is a good cardio workout. You will need to use self-discipline in order to do this.

The October 21st Libra birthdate people are usually joyful and attract others like bees to honey. Your goal in life is to make others happy and better it would seem. You may be slow to make a decision sometimes but you will make the best possible answer.

october 21 libra birthday calendarHowever, one should not bring too many problems to this Libra's table because this will engulf the person born on this day. You are more concerned with keeping things serene and beautiful. Having the ability to see each person's point of view allows you to do this.

This Day That Year - October 21st In History:

1918 - At 170 wpm, the world typing speed record is set by Margaret Owen.
1945 - Women are allowed to vote for the first time in France.
1995 - Meredith Baxter exchanges wedding vows with Michael Blodgett.
2003 - Fred Berry of the sitcom "What's Happening" dies today.

Celebrities Born On 21 October:

Carrie Fisher, Dizzy Gillespie, Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose, Judge Judy Sheindlin, Ken Watanabe

October 21 Birth Sign: You Fall Under Zodiac Sign Libra / Scorpio Cusp

October 21 Rashi (Vedic Moon Sign): Tula Rashi

October 21 Chinese Zodiac Sign: DOG

October 21 Birthday Planet: Your ruling planets are Venus & Mars.
Venus
symbolizes your feelings towards, love, relationships, money, pleasures and possessions.
Mars symbolizes endurance, activity, restlessness and an ability to get things done.

October 21 Birth Date Symbols:
The Scales Are The Symbol For The Libra Sun Sign
The Scorpion Is The Symbol For The Scorpio Sun Sign

October 21 Birthday Tarot Card: Your Birth Day Tarot Card is The World. This card symbolizes an inner calling that will help you achieve your goals.

October 21 Birthday Compatibility:

You are most compatible with people born under Sun Sign Pisces: This will be a dreamy, steaming and and romantic match. 😳😉
You are not compatible with people born under Sun Sign Aries: This is a relationship between two opposites.

October 21 Birth Date Numerology: Your lucky numbers are:
Number 3 - This number stands for energy, fun, communication, imagination and liberal thinking.
Number 4 - This number symbolizes balance, focus, patience, organization and determination.

Lucky Colors For October 21st Birthdays:
Pink: This colour signifies love, romance, passion, affection and intuition.
Blue: This is a color of faithfulness, trust, calmness and intelligence.

Lucky Days For 21 October Birthdates:
Friday - This day is ruled by Venus which is a day of sharing and feeling good.
Thursday - This day is ruled by Jupiter and represents the period when you can learn new things to increase your knowledge.

October 21 Birth Stone: Opal gemstone is known to help you progress in life and become successful in all your endeavors.

Ideal Zodiac Birthday Gifts For People Born On The 21st Of October: Gift the Libra man his favorite music compositions and take the woman out on a visit to the art gallery.

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res
*** EDITED

Happy Birthday🥳 May God bless you with good health, wealth and lots of love ... May all your wishes come true

Stay sweet 🤗

* Nice thread Shy
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 8 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Kifu!!! <3 <3 You are one of the sweetest person I know <33

Couldn't resist...😆😆

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday!! Cheers to October borns! :)
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happiest Birthday Partner ❤️
Hope your birthday is as awesome as you are and may all your wildest dreams come true..
You are one of the bestest person i knw :*
Eat lots and lots of cakes and chocolates..
Stay awesome
Imiss you so much
And i love you ❤️