Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Janani.

after reading som1's comment in a MF post, nw i started feeln lyk Ishaan might be 1 among d terrorist gang, whom spoiled Preet's Mehandi/Haldi func and fired all d ppl over there, so in guilty he might married her w/o revealing anythingπŸ˜•  and d mystery girl might be also in the same terrorist gang, nw blackmailing him with d secret fa money/smthng!!! 

😲😲
U feel this!!😲
But Ishaan is si sweet😳
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana

😲😲

U feel this!!😲
But Ishaan is si sweet😳

didnt u notice his dialogue?? when preet said tat she trust him!!!  He said he can explain/prove her wrong, if she doubted him lyk asusual wife, instead she is trusting him a lot. and also he said the truth ll hurt her fa sure.

if he isnt cheating, wat might d truth which cld hurt her so much, if it isnt related to her??? since i can guess tat she had a painful moment in d past (i mean tat nightmare incident) i think he might be d reason/responsible fa that moment in someway, which cld hurt her badly as she s trusting him a lot.
Edited by .Janani. - 8 years ago
mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana

yeah☺️

Mirchi ka dua lag gayiπŸ˜† Could i please do my Victory dance?☺️

πŸ˜† I had a word with Ekta! She can't really say NO to me. πŸ˜† Oyee Hoyeee!!!πŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirchy

πŸ˜† I had a word with Ekta! She can't really say NO to me. πŸ˜† Oyee Hoyeee!!!πŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ

Hi Mirchi... this s Jani😊
mirchy thumbnail

didnt u notice his dialogue?? when preet said tat she trust him!!!  He said he can explain/prove her wrong, if she doubted him lyk asusual wife, instead she is hurting him a lot. and also he said the truth ll hurt her fa sure.

if he isnt cheating, wat might d truth which cld hurt her so much, if it isnt related to her??? since i can guess tat she had a painful moment in d past (i mean tat nightmare incident) i think he might be d reason/responsible fa that moment in someway, which cld hurt her badly as she s trusting him a lot.

Hey Jaani, this is Adi or Mirchy if you like!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am not sure if he's a terrorist. because he is so passionate about his country and he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his family and his relationship with Bade papa.πŸ€” I agree with the second point though. he might have been the reason why her Mehndi was spoiled  πŸ˜²
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirchy

Hey Jaani, this is Adi or Mirchy if you like!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am not sure if he's a terrorist. because he is so passionate about his country and he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his family and his relationship with Bade papa.πŸ€” I agree with the second point though. he might have been the reason why her Mehndi was spoiled  πŸ˜²

oh k Adi, since Rifah called u mirchi, i followed her as i dnt knw ur nameπŸ˜†

may he s nt passionate abt country tat tym when he was been a terrorist, nw he might changed fa his Bade pappa. remember they all are from Pakistan.. so i had dz feel.

ok, lets think abt it in another way, since he is passionate abt country, why cant we consider lyk, he might be worked as an gvt spy or smthng and might be bcz of his mistake smthng went wrong terrorist whom he saw spying n they ended in firing all preet's relations.

i noticed in today's epi when trisha shouted at Ishaan that he joined d family jzt 4yrs before, so according to tat, his parents were died 4yrs before, after tat he s living with them.

his parents died 4yrs before, he married Preet 4yrs before and joined Hooda family 4yrs before.  all this might hpnd jzt bcz of his 1 single mistake which might be d secret of his life nw.
mirchy thumbnail

oh k Adi, since Rifah called u mirchi, i followed her as i dnt knw ur nameπŸ˜† Mirchy is fine!! Mere Gharwale tho pyar se mujhe mirchy bulate hey! Still can't figure out if its outa love or they are just having fun!lolπŸ˜†

may he s nt passionate abt country tat tym when he was been a terrorist, nw he might changed fa his Bade pappa. remember they all are from Pakistan.. so i had dz feel.

ok, lets think abt it in another way, since he is passionate abt country, why cant we consider lyk, he might be worked as an gvt spy or smthng and might be bcz of his mistake smthng went wrong terrorist whom he saw spying n they ended in firing all preet's relations.  May be he knows the Defence Minister afterall! 

i noticed in today's epi when trisha shouted at Ishaan that he joined d family jzt 4yrs before, so according to tat, his parents were died 4yrs before, after tat he s living with them. Come to think of it this way, you might be on to something! this makes sense!

his parents died 4yrs before, he married Preet 4yrs before and joined Hooda family 4yrs before.  all this might hpnd jzt bcz of his 1 single mistake which might be d secret of his life nw.

Even the kid must've been adopted by him after the incident?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Satrupa thumbnail
Even the kid must've been adopted by him after the incident?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

oh yeah possibilities are thereπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Red_eyes thumbnail
hi guys im mini IK is back!!!!!! 
Satrupa thumbnail