Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
That's exactly what Kavita Kaushik said at the launch of her new TV show, Fakebook with Kavita.' At the launch of the show which will showcase the fakeness and hypocrisy that exists in Indian society, Kavita spoke about fake friendships that exist in the glamour world. While the actress finds many fake, one man who has held her attention for being a real actor and human being, it is none other than Shah Rukh Khan. "SRK comes from humble beginnings. He has struggled a lot. From the little interaction I have had with him, I have realised that when he opens his arms in films, it's so real that the universe gives it back to him. He embraces the whole universe and the universe embraces him back. That's why he is so successful. Before hugging anyone, he doesn't see whether the person is big or small," said Kavita Kaushik, who is remembered for her portrayal of Chandramukhi Chautala in FIR.' 

Recollecting her own interaction with King Khan, Kavita said: "When I spoke to him, he made me feel I am a bigger star than him. He is God's child and universe's child. The more he opens his arms for people, the more love he gets back." However when asked about Salman Khan and whether she finds him to be a real person, Kavita chose to evade the query. - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/shah-rukh-khan-is-gods-child-kavita-kaushik/#sthash.dGS2YnXk.dpuf

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/shah-rukh-khan-is-gods-child-kavita-kaushik/#sthash.dGS2YnXk.dpuf
❀️
Edited by AishMinoz - 8 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AishMinoz

That's exactly what Kavita Kaushik said at the launch of her new TV show, Fakebook with Kavita.' At the launch of the show which will showcase the fakeness and hypocrisy that exists in Indian society, Kavita spoke about fake friendships that exist in the glamour world. While the actress finds many fake, one man who has held her attention for being a real actor and human being, it is none other than Shah Rukh Khan. "SRK comes from humble beginnings. He has struggled a lot. From the little interaction I have had with him, I have realised that when he opens his arms in films, it's so real that the universe gives it back to him. He embraces the whole universe and the universe embraces him back. That's why he is so successful. Before hugging anyone, he doesn't see whether the person is big or small," said Kavita Kaushik, who is remembered for her portrayal of Chandramukhi Chautala in FIR.' 

Recollecting her own interaction with King Khan, Kavita said: "When I spoke to him, he made me feel I am a bigger star than him. He is God's child and universe's child. The more he opens his arms for people, the more love he gets back." However when asked about Salman Khan and whether she finds him to be a real person, Kavita chose to evade the query. - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/shah-rukh-khan-is-gods-child-kavita-kaushik/#sthash.dGS2YnXk.dpuf

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/shah-rukh-khan-is-gods-child-kavita-kaushik/#sthash.dGS2YnXk.dpuf
❀️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
drum rolls...let the battle πŸ˜‰
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this is such a heart warming article πŸ˜Š
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
" He embraces the whole universe and the universe embraces him back. That's why he is so successful. Before hugging anyone, he doesn't see whether the person is big or small,"
❀️ this is so true about him 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishMinoz

Before hugging anyone, he doesn't see whether the person is big or small," said Kavita Kaushik, 

Sure πŸ˜† He surely doesn't care about how big or small the person he is hugging is, after the person has to pass through 10-level of security to reach him πŸ˜†
Shah Rukh Khan Thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan

Kavita Kaushik Thumbnail

Kavita Kaushik