Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vibg

aaj to Rochelle chaa gayi.  Prince aaya wapis uske paas.  I was waiting for this moment... cause no matter what happened, she never went against Prince or spoke negative about him.  She figured out he was influenced and may be useful and some point.  She is a smart cookie, language barrier aside😆  

she even told Keith to play his own game and I'll play mine... I'll go against you if I need to.  both r mature enuff and know that'll happen... we will deal with our relationship outside or whatever.  loved the precap.. nighttime cuddling of Keith and Rochelle continued😉

ohh he did ?? just when u mentioned about him hehe
I have no interest in prince ..out ho jaaye I won't care 😆 bas rochelle ko support karta rahe
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugar9.00

ohh he did ?? just when u mentioned about him hehe
I have no interest in prince ..out ho jaaye I won't care 😆 bas rochelle ko support karta rahe

yes, I am hoping rochelle can work this boychild to move ahead.  i was hoping she'll up her game, and boy she did today⭐️⭐️⭐️
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

aaj to Rochelle chaa gayi.  Prince aaya wapis uske paas.  I was waiting for this moment... cause no matter what happened, she never went against Prince or spoke negative about him.  She figured out he was influenced and may be useful and some point.  She is a smart cookie, language barrier aside

😆  
she even told Keith to play his own game and I'll play mine... I'll go against you if I need to.  both r mature enuff and know that'll happen... we will deal with our relationship outside or whatever.  loved the precap.. nighttime cuddling of Keith and Rochelle continued😉

She  is very smart. I hope they show   it In the main epi. Prince sis must told him that he was good with Rochelle . Can u pls make a positive post abt Rochelle in the main forum? I heard BB team read dis forum. 
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

She is very smart.I hope they show it In the main epi. Prince sis must told him that he was good with Rochelle . Can u pls make a positive post abt Rochelle in the main forum? I heard BB team read dis forum.

Really.. Theydidnt show that part. Thats why heran to her? Hope its inuncensored video.
vibg thumbnail
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

I love R n P friendship n bonding.

Embedded image permalink

Ha.. And they r back
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail

Ha.. And they r back

Yup! I 'm so happy. 
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Edited by sonia_koolkhan - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail

Why?
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She's straightforward & not so irritating as others.