Why was Ankit Gera on BB? He is damn boring but cute

923402 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😉 Used to watch this cutie on those lame Zee and Star Shows. Did he not have enough charisma? Why did he get the axe? Please share your thoughts. 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He seemed promising ...but totally fizzled out & turned a phuski on the show...failed to create any fights or drama ...thus kicked out 😆
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He didnt created any drama-controversy so he got kicked out 😳
Swaggerr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He was expected to be entertaining i guess. It was the first week in the house and everyone was still trying to adjust so I wouldn't really hold it against anyone to be boring at this point in time.
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Roopal was constantly bitching about him but no heated arguments happened between them. & his partner also didn't allowed him to open up much. Aise partner ke milne se phuss hogaya bichara 🤣
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Since his co-star/ex was on the show, there were expectations with Ankit. Some people thought there would be fireworks and drama but nothing of the sort! He was boring and failed to make his presence felt. I'm really not surprised he's out and doubt he will be missed.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cool-KeshuVS-

Roopal was constantly bitching about him but no heated arguments happened between them. & his partner also didn't allowed him to open up much. Aise partner ke milne se phuss hogaya bichara 🤣

Roopal bechaari ne bahut koshish ki ro-dho ke to get a reaction from him ...but that idiot never paid attention to why he was brought in for... BB ko ghussa aaya aur nikal diya 😆
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he was really very quite!!
I liked his scenes, but thik hai!
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uski ex uski shikayetein ker k ro rehi thi aur yeh wahan khada chup ker k jhaado laga reha tha

kick out nhi hota tu aur kya hota 😆😆😉😉
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very mischevious and very cute!!