Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Rithvik Dhanjani FC Retweeted
Ankuu @Ankiiashvikan

Yesss...Mr.Dhanjani Can Do That :) No Doubt :) @rithvik_RD All The Best Rockstar.:):) #ICDT

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Rithvik's video from ICDT launch:

Zee TVVerified account@ZeeTV

Hope the wait was worth it!!! @rithvik_RD's special message to you. #ICDT @Rithwik_RD @Rithvik_FanClub

style14 thumbnail
bollywood country @bollywodcountryAlwar, Rajasthan

#RT for @rithvik_RD during the launch of @ZeeTV new show #ICanDoThat in Mumbai

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Zee TV @ZeeTV

.@GAUAHAR_KHAN and @rithvik_RD take a selfie break during their #ICDT rehearsals!

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub  

#RithvikCanDoThat! Watch Rithvik do it all in the biggest reality show of TV #ICDT 17th Oct every Sat & Sun @ZeeTV

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
style14 thumbnail

My Dare to Dance experience going to help me with I Can Do That: Rithvik Dhanjani

Dashing and talented actor Rithvik Dhanjani, who always believes in doing something out of the box to entertain his audience, is now all set to be seen on Zee TV's upcoming reality show I Can Do That where he will be showcasing a very different side of him.

In a conversation with TellyBuzz, Rithvik shares more about his association with the show, his experience so far and much more.

What was the reason to opt for the show?

Whatever shows I have done so far have been the kinds of shows that have never been done before. I did Dare to Dance on Life Ok before this. That show was so difficult that even the makers are thinking whether to come up with its season 2. I attempted for the show because I wanted to do something like that in my life for once. As an actor we get to live so many lives in just one life so I feel that I should do everything that I want to do because hardly anybody gets these kinds of opportunities in life.

How has been your experience so far?

We have just shot for one episode so far. My first act was very difficult and it was something that I haven't attempted yet in my life. It was the most power packed performance for me and I am really excited for it. I have no idea as why did I run for that act; I just ran and it just happened.

What's the biggest challenge that has come to your way?

While shooting for the first episode, my biggest challenge was that I just ran without thinking whether I can do it or not but later on I got to know about the difficulty level of the stunts that the performers were performing upon. I felt like questioning to myself - What have I done to myself.

Anything that you badly want to prove yourself that You Can Do It' by doing it?

I have never got any chance to do magic. I really love magic and I just need an opportunity to do some magic. I am hoping to get a chance to do some magic on this show. I would like to shout and say to the world that I Can Do Magic.

Any plans to return to fiction?

There should be something that excites me like these kind of shows. I haven't been approached with a script yet to which I can say that yes I have to do this. I am hoping and waiting for the right show to come to my way. I will definitely say a Yes.  

What keeps you motivated in life?

My thoughts and my dreams to achieve where I want to be and what I want to do something that keeps me motivated in life.

Any moment of your life when you find it difficult to say - I can do that?'

It was a moment when I decided to leave my hometown Dubai and come here to pursue what I wanted to be. It was the moment when I had to fight with my Mom -Dad and prove myself.

According to you, what's kept you going with this show?

Whatever I have done on Dare To Dance is something that has never been done by anyone before. We used to do everything without any harness. So I think that my Dare To Dance experience is going to help me with this show.

Asha (Asha Negi) has been a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi so has she given you any advice? How has been her reaction when you opted for this show?

We don't give any advice to each other but she was really happy and excited that I am going to attempt something like this. The show was offered to her as well but she said a No to this as she didn't want to do a similar kind of show again. 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/27892-my-dare-to-dance-experience-going-to-help-me-with-i-can-do-that.htm

style14 thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub 

#RithvikDhanjani with Shahid Kapoor & Farhan Akthar on the sets of #ICDT. Credit : The Indian EXPRESS

Embedded image permalink
style14 thumbnail
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar  

.@rithvik_RD risks his life for a daredevil 'Aerial Trapeze' act! http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rithvik-risks-his-life-daredevil-aerial-trapeze-act-151013 ...

Embedded image permalink

Rithvik risks his life for a daredevil 'Aerial Trapeze' act!

TV heart-throb Rithvik Dhanjani has managed to pull off a feat that no other actor on Indian television has! The Pavitra Rishta star who will soon be seen as a celebrity contestant on ZEE TV's  upcoming non-fiction show I Can Do That' has aced an aerial trapeze act like a pro in less than 5 days and left his co-contestants, host Farhan Akhtar and the audience stunned and overwhelmed. The format of the show sees celebrity contestants taking up challenges of performing visually arresting, entertaining acts demonstrated by unique talent teams and stunt experts specially flown in from different parts of the country. The actor, willingly opted for this act while the rest of the 11 celebrities shied away from taking up such a difficult task. In fact, nobody apart from Rithvik was ready to even consider it when they saw two members of the unique talent team hang mid-air on a trapeze swing and perform various stunts including, jumping from one trapeze swing to another, balancing themselves on a rope and supporting their partner. But Rithvik performed this high- risk act and proved yet again, that "he can do that"!

As Rithvik chose this act, Farhan told him, " In choosing this act, you're playing with death!" Rithvik got merely 5 days to prepare an act that takes any professional over 3 years of practice to get right. Today, he can safely be called a master in performing trapeze acts. Rithvik said," This is clearly the toughest thing that I've considered doing in my life. I got injured multiple times as I rehearsed hanging upside down, locked on to a thin plank. I have a sprained neck and injured arm, but trust me, it was all worth it when you see it on screen. I had to work on my core strength as one's body needs to be well balanced. It was not just about physical strength but also mental strength that one needs to believe in himself. The show is all about outdoing not just your contestants but yourself with every challenge one undertakes. This indeed was a high-risk act and any slip-up could have cost me my life!  The response from everybody was overwhelming and I look forward to many more such challenges on the show. "

The very fact that the host and the co-contestants prayed throughout for the act to go smoothly speaks volumes about the level of challenge Rithvik had taken on. His jaw-dropping act received a standing ovation from everyone present and people heaved a sigh of relief once it was over! The challenges will only get tougher with each passing week. Meanwhile, let's applaud Rithvik's spirit and brace ourselves for a roller-coaster ride with India's hottest celebrities!

style14 thumbnail
Zee TV @ZeeTV  

This video is for each and everyone one of @rithvik_RD's fans! #ICDT

Video:

Zee TV @ZeeTV  

From @rithvik_RD to you guys! #ICDT @Rithvik_FanClub @Rithvikholics

Twitter Video link:

http://twitter.com/ZeeTV/status/653921734337384449