wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
One of my fav shows... I loved Sami and Yumna in this ...they have acted so well... Love the story, the pace, no rona dhona but strong determined girl who will make it with digity and style... 😊👏 Love the way Yumna is performing lot therao and she looks very pretty '
Edited by wooster - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FINALLY SOMEONE LIKE ME
I was thinking I m the only one who is watching this show in this forum ...thank god I got u

We can discuss the show here from now on

Among the 3 shows of sami on air on geo now PARAS is the best a d it's surprising as it's a daily soap whereas ishqa way is such a big budget show but so poor script

And another Sami yumna show kaanch ki gurya is dragging forever with too many unnecessary characters n side tracks...worst work of faiza iftikhar

Compared to these two PARAS IS JUST SO MUCH BETTER

I fast forward yumnas family parts but other than that sami his apa her kids his old fiancee n now yumna all r doing such a fab job

I luv the dialogues and screenplay too whereas it's a daily soap ...it was suppose to b craps...I used to wonder why did Sami do a daily soap but thank god he did

I luv the way Sami portrays shehryars role...it has various shades and he nails it...yumna is also very good here ...for a change none of the gals r bechari here...yumna samis apa the other GAL with sami all r bindaas in their own way

I look forward to this show everyday

Now I thank god it's a daily soap

That way I can watch everyday
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The thing i like most is thst Yumna is not crying but trying to cope and find a way to survive, very different from the regular characters in a serials/ soap...
Love the pacing of the show...
Sheryaar character is damn grey and i love to hate and love him ...what fab!!! Show this has turned... I really look forward to this show...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wooster

The thing i like most is thst Yumna is not crying but trying to cope and find a way to survive, very different from the regular characters in a serials/ soap...

Love the pacing of the show...
Sheryaar character is damn grey and i love to hate and love him ...what fab!!! Show this has turned... I really look forward to this show...

Exactly in other geo shows of yumna she is always crying and playing bechari

But here I luved how she made a relationship with Sam is family

And gives it bk to Sami when he goes over the top