Mrunal Thakur As Draupadi

Indhulovesparii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/oh-no-kumkum-bhagyas-mrunal-thakur-to-quit-the-show/

Oh no! Kumkum Bhagya's Mrunal Thakur to quit the show?

We all know Mrunal Thakur as the bubbly, chirpy girl from ZEE TV's popular show Kumkum Bhagya. The actress pair withs Arijit Taneja aka Purab in the series. Mrunal was also seen as a contestant in the latest season of Nach Baliye. Fans are fond of Mrunal's character as Bulbul in Kumkum Bhagya and the youth can relate to it, well. But is the beauty quitting the show for another one? Well, NO! So, the fans can calm down. Reports suggest that the actress is all set to be seen as Draupadi in Life OK's special series, Dussehra - Jeet Sachchai Kee. Mrunal will be seen in one of the plays for the show, and this is the first time she will be playing a mythological character on-screen

While talking about the same to a portal, the beauty said," I am totally in love with my Draupadi look. This special sequence is going to be breathtaking and viewers will enjoy watching it. I had goose bumps while shooting for this series. And I am happy that for the first time I will play a mytho character on-screen."

When asked whether she would be open to playing mytho characters in the future, the actress said," If new, exciting and never done before challenges come my way, I will surely take it up."

Have a look at Mrunal's character as Draupadi in the series.

Mrunal

Gorgeous, right? We can't wait to see Mrunal as Draupadi! What do you think about her look? Tell us in the comments section below!

Credits : bollywoodlife.com

Edited by Indhulovesparii - 8 years ago