--[[{Ileana D'Cruz<3} || A Goddess in Her Own Right]] -- Under Co

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

~Welcome to Ileana D'Cruz's Celebrity Fan Club!~

I'll finish posting the rest of the stuff today / tomorrow. Stay tuned for awesomeness to the max ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
guenhwyvar thumbnail

[img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2144/2144808hx03buyhp7.gif[/img
This thread is meant purely for the discussion and appreciation of Ileana. Please refrain from discussing other shows or other co-stars (unless they relate to the show).

No fighting

Clean and healthy conversations 

Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning before you enter. Any member caught bashing shall be given a warning, and if it continues, will be asked to politely leave the AT.

Refrain from quoting more than three times.It makes the page look messy, and it increases loading time. 

Discussion about this show in general is allowed. Discussing other shows isn't. 

Comparisons between this show and any other show are not allowed.

If an AT finishes, only a notified member is allowed to open the next one. However, if none of us are available, please ask a moderator of the forum to open the next AT.

Mocking or making fun of Physical appearance of any actor or his getup  for the role he/ she plays is strictly not allowed.
[img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2144/2144808hx03buyhp7.gif[/img

guenhwyvar thumbnail

• <<Ileana D'Cruz quotes>> : {[ Her Sayings ]}

"I am a very friendly person. I cannot really be proud or anything. That is my positive point. I am real moody. I am very short tempered. If you catch me in one of my tempers, that is it. Your whole day is ruined. That is my negative point."

"I am so used to walking on the road but now I can't do that. There are people mobbing me and it's all so unexpected. I do enjoy it at times but I am not used to all this. I am aware all this is transitory and you can't have the sun shining all the time. In between such hectic schedule, I take my time off and reach for my family."

"I am very positive in my approach to work. When you are acting and dancing you think you are doing wonders but when you actually watch yourself on screen, you are not that happy."

"The first importance is to the story and then I look at how my character is shaping in the film. I am not for a feeble and a dull storyline. I don't mind doing a short role if the character has substance. I want a strong woman in the story. I loved my role in Pokiri and I knew it will work. "

{}<Ileana D'Cruz's FACTS>{} :

Ileana is a very good singer, surprisingly she does not have any specific style and didn't learn it traditionally.

The telugu hot actress loves reading English novels, especially written by Sydney Sheldon, her favorite author.

Her father is a christian and mother Sameera was a Muslim before the marriage, after the marriage she embraced Christianity. She has three sisters and two brothers.

The actress considers her impatience and anger to be her negative points.

Before coming to films, Ileana was modelling and she many ads including Fair and Lovely.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Shoot me a PM or Like this post to be added ðŸ˜†
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Res 7, important links etc. 
Ok, you guys can all start posting now :)