Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

that reminds of some movie title

dangerous ishq πŸ˜†

and in tv shows, they mention serial names like , mera pati mera devta hai)daya ben did)
here
meri behna meri devi h 🀒

Yush lool

🀣 Swara ki mahan devi jesi behen (Using once upon a time used dadi's dialogue when she was blind by R, According to Swara, R is pure as Ganga right now...πŸ₯±πŸ€£
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR WELL WISHES! MUCH APPRECIATED!
this serial is so unhealthy and warped. i can't even recognize it. it was much better when the trps were low. this is just disgusting now. i agreed with swara when she said (as per WU) that our relationship ended for me when you stopped trusting me...but then she turned around and said ragini's love is true and pure?!? 😲 πŸ€ͺ then its completely legit that for laksh also the relationship ended when ragini broke his trust no?!? she said your love was weak and thus we separated, ok. then ragini's love is strong and thus they're still together? πŸ˜• what crap are they spouting? and since when did swara's opinion become the judge of criminality? sanskaar and ragini- both of their criminal activities seem to be judged by swara or DP...they were both legal felons. the fact that their crimes were against family members, doesnt lessen the fact that it was felony, kinda makes it worse. where is the police and the court case? i miss EK's K shows in this case. the women in those shows were so righteous that they'd take their own sons and daughters to jail and court for this kind of behavior. noone was spared. its just weird confusing dialogues meant for the weak-minded to justify crap. this clearly is a show for unintelligent people. i don't think i could watch it even if swalak were to reunite. its over for me for sure.
Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 9 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey soph

wassup πŸ˜›
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: etoile_lumiere

Yush Shekhu is back on the wagonπŸ˜†

I loved it too..

Infact loving his and Dadi's glare and treatment on Ragini...

yeah, for once in the whole journey, i loved shekhu babaπŸ₯³

kya to tha yar too good 🀣

i don't care for dadi...coz unke us(if u rem) slap k aage baaki kuch nahi πŸ˜‰
Starry_Love thumbnail
@Teju dee:
The line of Ragini Pure Love..That is where it turned Sour for me...I was left gob-smacked too and wondered from what angel was her love so "Pure"πŸ˜†πŸ€”

The series it has been butchered beyond repair, showing that criminals get a quick getaway? 😲 That they go scot free...

Oh they are the sole decision makers and everyone abidesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Starry_Love thumbnail

hey soph

wassup πŸ˜›

Nothing much, just catching up with Pyaar ko Ho jaane do online and
roaming around here lol..wbu?
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: etoile_lumiere

Yush lool

🀣 Swara ki mahan devi jesi behen (Using once upon a time used dadi's dialogue when she was blind by R, According to Swara, R is pure as Ganga right now...πŸ₯±πŸ€£

pure as ganga 🀣

Starry_Love thumbnail

yeah, for once in the whole journey, i loved shekhu babaπŸ₯³

kya to tha yar too good 🀣

i don't care for dadi...coz unke us(if u rem) slap k aage baaki kuch nahi πŸ˜‰

Yeah! Loving him right now too lool..

Dadi that is true, she can change colors any moment

And you know honestly I prefer her as dark shade character...(Mainly cause Alka ji nails the dark shade character role)..
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR WELL WISHES! MUCH APPRECIATED!

this serial is so unhealthy and warped. i can't even recognize it. it was much better when the trps were low. this is just disgusting now. i agreed with swara when she said (as per WU) that our relationship ended for me when you stopped trusting me...but then she turned around and said ragini's love is true and pure?!? 😲 πŸ€ͺ then its completely legit that for laksh also the relationship ended when ragini broke his trust no?!? she said your love was weak and thus we separated, ok. then ragini's love is strong and thus they're still together? πŸ˜• what crap are they spouting? and since when did swara's opinion become the judge of criminality? sanskaar and ragini- both of their criminal activities seem to be judged by swara or DP...they were both legal felons. the fact that their crimes were against family members, doesnt lessen the fact that it was felony, kinda makes it worse. where is the police and the court case? i miss EK's K shows in this case. the women in those shows were so righteous that they'd take their own sons and daughters to jail and court for this kind of behavior. noone was spared. its just weird confusing dialogues meant for the weak-minded to justify crap. this clearly is a show for unintelligent people. i don't think i could watch it even if swalak were to reunite. its over for me for sure.

i don't know why but m not at all surprised πŸ˜†
Starry_Love thumbnail
@Roops: Promtly cause we're used to the wagon RS takes...Good stuff in the beginning and in the name of TRP (BARC) she ruins everything.