Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Raji9

Nora , this time there is a hope ..

how , raji ..how?
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

NOT FOR KIDS!!!! SLEEP!!! IF you read ahead...aap ki marzi...mera kya jaata hai...πŸ˜› have fun shunnn and enjoy the function!!!

Abhi: COME HEREEE!!!! Where the HELL are my HEAVENLY 'MELON' flavored condoms???

Pragya: *struggling to free her arm* You haven't used them with ME! How would I know???

Abhi: Sharam toh nahi aati na tumhe??? CHEEE!!! *ignores what Mogambo just said and gets back to investigation 'MELON CONDOMS'* I kept them in my side drawer! Right next to my fuggy's chashma!!!!

Pragya: Why were they righ next to my...uh-uh...I mean-n...Fuggy's chashma??? What were you thinking?

Abhi: WOW! Good question! πŸ‘...I WAS GONNA MAKE LOVE BETWEEN CHASHMA AND MELONS 😑!!! That is none of your concern!!!! WHERE ARE MY CONDOMSS???!!! 😑

Pragya: Stop shouting Rockstar Mehra!!!! I haven't stolen anything that belongs to you except for your money honey! and your fuggy...πŸ˜’ Maybe your to-be-pregnant-WAG has stolen them? She's pregnant...she's experiencing hormonal changes...she might be craving for DING DONG! And wait a second!!!! If not with you...then with whom has she been doing it??? IS the right question to ask. You hear me?

I'm in complete control of myself! Staying in this room with you...have seduced and flirted with you umpteen times ever since i donned this prima dona avtar! BUT...maine aap ki izzat nahi loot ne ki koshish ki...so...

Abhi: *Left dumb-founded by that 'Mogambo Speech'* 😡 Did you just say all that jazz MISS PRAGZ???

Pragya: Hmmm *unable to figure out where the hell'wa did she gather the courage to say all that to this guy* 😲

Abhi: Acha suno...

Pragya: Hmm...

Abhi: Fuggy ko matt batana, woh condoms na, I bought especially for mine & hers first love-making!

Pragya:  😲*SHATTERS - LEFT WITH A BROKEN HEART & SHATTERED DREAMS* 😭πŸ₯Ί

Abhi: Condoms bhi chori ho gaye...
          Meri Fuggy bhi kahin khoo gayi...
         Aur meri virginity ki tijori...phir se refill hogaye!

🀣🀣 so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awesome and HOT DONπŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ

sara7iris thumbnail
guys one page left ...come on 
sara7iris thumbnail
seriously I hate the precap

sara7iris thumbnail
last post πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
new AT we are coming πŸ˜† Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats iris  ...u finished  last page :)