Happy birthday our Rockstar Saher :)

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Outside a small lovely cottage stops a bike with two guys on it's back but actually they both happened to be girls the first surprise I guess, Stephs is the girl wearing green top with a bluejeans jacket on it and black pants and the other girl is wearing a yellow top blue jeans and her jacket is tied around her waist unlike her friend.

Stephs: I dunno what the hell Mallu was thinking when she told her to wear warm clothes in this season.
Fatz: Oh god she really is mad(tying her hair and holding a clip in her mouth...) but the clip falls from her mouth in a shock when she says look!!! To stpehs who's locking the bike...

They both saw a blue light emerging from the center of the cottage, both run towards the door and shout"Mallu are you in there???

Mallu: m fine guys ,take the kitchen route, now they both reach to the kitchen and can't believe their eyes!!!!

It's Elsa, Ana and Olaf standing in the middle of the kitchen , which is decorated with the ribbons,balloons and small flowers all of colors blue,purple and pink.

Fatz: Stephs please tell me I am dreaming!!!
Stephs: I was going to ask you to do the same.

Mallu,Olaf,Elsa and Ana giggle.

Olaf: no one is dreaming, put on some warm clothes my friends, it is just the time.

Elsa pulls Stephs and Ana pulls Fatz with their arms and the next moment a cry of cheer can be heard from all six yaaayyy,ooo,yuppieee

sehar reaches Mallu's cottage but is shocked to see such silence and no sound 

Sehar gets worried and murmurs hope everything is fine, suddenly she hears a loud sound as if someone is burning crackers and than there is light everywhere she looks up and with the hues of purple,blue and pink she sees on sky"Happy Birthday Sehar" stephs,fatz,mallu,olaf,elsa and ana comes cheering out from cottage towards sehar and hugs her, Elsa comes holding a beautiful ice cream cake in her hand, there's snow

everywhere, and I the light of the fireworks, everyone see a beautiful small cottage all covered in ice.

fatima notice a big smile on saher face  fats smile with teary eyes and tightly hug to saher  she ask fats why  u r becoming so emotional fats says saher u r so special person in my life i am so lucky i have a precious friend like u  saher fats again hug this time   mallu and steph also join them 

and ana elsa  says its time for a group hug guys and time to rock the party 

saher is going to cut the cake but a unknown sound come   some one is singing tera dhayan kidhar hai yeh tera hero idhar hai   😆🤣

everyone is looking where this sound coming from saher is also surprised who is singing for me she look at steph  she  nodes head and says i don't have any idea fats notice a unknown  box she ask to mallu and steph who bring this box  steph again says i don't no saher notice the sound is coming from this box everyone is curious to know whats  inside in this box 

saher open the box and everyone get surprised and shocked to see sano 😆in the box holding heart shape balloons     and she loudly shout and  hug saher  and says  happy birthday saher 

saher ask to sano tu fit kaisi ayi is box mai 😆🤣

sano says i made a special box  on order for ur bday actually i think a lot what gift u deserve  so i gifted myself to u saher crack a joke she says   idont like cheap gifts  

everyone laughs  saher cut the cake 

everyone shout loudly its time to rock the party

[

abhi to party shuru huvi hai

Edited by Aahaana - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail

Ohmyjerryworld

omg yeh dekho  jerry  kuch bhool gayi aj  
oh kya bhool gayi 

oh yes yad aya its my tom birthday
oh i hope i m not late to wish u 
happy birthday to most amazing rocking wonderful outstanding brilliant editor  Saher  
wish u rocking wonderful best birthday 
i wish allah filled ur life with happiness and love 
i am so lucky i Have a friend like you 
sach main tumhare ane se pehle meri life kitni incomplete thi
oh mai kuch zyda hi filmy horehi houn 😆
cantrol nahi ker parehi i m so excited  luv u janu manu 🤗
big wala wishes  i will send u through pm ok now time for gifts 

Gifts for u 

-LetItGo-
Dear Sehar, wish you a very happy birthday,
I hope and wish that you enjoy every bit of itand not only the birthday but whole year and every year to come may bring you a lot of
happiness ,goodluck and good health.

I pray for you to be happy always and keep shining:

Mallu

Gift:

..Steph..

Happy Birthday Saher di :D I hope you have the best birthday ever ! May the good Lordshower an abundance of blessings on you and keep you safe and happy always ! EATLOTSA CAKE, and keep making more kickass siggies so that we can drool+die+repeat :D <3 

I love you, and I hope you have a gala time :D Have fun, and stay blessed :) <3

GIFT TIME :D <3

Love you to the Moon and Back, HUNDRED TIMES OVER <3 

.annihilation. 

Happy Birthday, Saher! 🤗 Its been a pleasure knowing you even though it hasn't been long. You come across as such a sweet, warm, genuine and ahelpful person. Your skills in PS has always inspired me and continue to do so.May Allah bless you today and always. Have a great day and a greater life ahead. Stay blessed. <3 Just a little something for you. 😳

gk_09 

Happy Birthday Saher! 🥳  May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness. Have a blast. 

Lots of Love, 
GK 

saher_malhotra

Hey hun!!🤗

Wishing you a very very very happy bday and an awesome year ahead *hugsss* 🤗!! I hope all your dreams come true and wish u all the happiness and success in this world. 😊😊

-Sehar

Anapneo3003 

Saher🤗

Wish u many many more happy returns of the day🥳
May ur day be filled with happiness and joy😳
Hope ya have a wonderful day ahead🤗

Keep smiling😊

Wit lots of love❤️

Aishu⭐️

Aahaana 

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day, Saher. Have a great year ahead:)

PizzaHolic

Happpy Birthday Saher!

May god blesss you <3

You're nailing it at making siggies 👏
You rock it <3
Hope you enjoy your birthday <3
Partyyy Hard

This is a small gift : 😳

I know its not good Xd but do use 😳

Ruchikaarvilove

I might not know you personally, but as far as your shop and edits are concerned, I love them, and you might know that you're one of creative people I follow regularly on IF 😳 Since it's your birthday , All my best wishes are with you! :)
May your memories today be warm ones
May your dreams today be dear
May your joy last through the year
May your life be brighter 
As each birthday comes and goes 
With new happiness unfolding 
Like the petal of a rose
Have a wonderful birthday! Happy birthday Saher! 😳 from Ruchika :)... "

AvadaKedavra

Happy Frozenlicious Birthday Jaani 🤗
I hope you have a fantastic year ahead and that all your wishes come true 🤗
I'm so glad I got to know you 🤗 You are one of the sweetest IF friends I've ever met 🤗
Lots of Love 
~Shikha

.Intoxicated. 
.🥳 🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHER 🥳🥳

You are one of the most 
loveliest, kind hearted and talented person i have met in IF. 
i remember once i asked u for a siggy, someone like u have made 1000s of siggies but still u checked all of ur pages and galleries that too with a smile😆😆 i just wanna say u r really a polite and loveable person. May Allah bless with all happiness.
Hope this special day of yours bring u all that ur heart desires,
Here's wishing u a full of pleasent surprises...HAPPY BIRTHDAY
🥳

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
credit 
writeup letitgo 
birthday tags
steph  ohmyjerryworld

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday baello bebo!!  mujhe aaj bhi woh din yaad hai k tu mere nanhe hatho mein uthaya tha!!😭 haan yeh baat aur hai k main khud 2 saal ki thi..🤣 lekin still... mere aankhon ka noor dil ka surroor hai tu.. o huzooorrr tera tera tera suroor!😳 - over frankness hogayi zyada hi! 😆

thoda dance hojaye...

Tu kahe toh ban jaaun DJ
Din-raat bajaaun gaane
Hindi-English naye puraane
Hukum chala request na kar
Naachi ja baby rest na kar
Patient hoon tere husn ka
Patience meri test na kar
Arey DJ aale gaana baja de
Joun sa baby keh rahi hai
Baki puri kar dunga me koi kasar jo reh rahi hai

Hoye... DJ wale mera gaana tu bajaa
O DJ wale mera gaana tu bajaa
Gaana bajayega to aayega mazaa

Tu kahe toh ban jaaun DJ
Din-raat bajaaun gaane
Hindi-English naye puraane
Hukum chala request na kar
Naachi ja baby rest na kar
Patient hoon tere husn ka
Patience meri test na kar
Arey DJ aale gaana baja de
Joun sa baby keh rahi hai
Baki puri kar dunga me koi kasar jo reh rahi hai

Hoye... DJ wale mera gaana tu bajaa
O DJ wale mera gaana tu bajaa

Edited by Sano88 - 8 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know what happend to the thread?? i cant see post ?
saher_90 thumbnail
i need 2nd page kaisay bhi
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohmyjerryworld

Outside a small lovely cottage stops a bike with two guys on it's back but actually they both happened to be girls the first surprise I guess, Stephs is the girl wearing green top with a bluejeans jacket on it and black pants and the other girl is wearing a yellow top blue jeans and her jacket is tied around her waist unlike her friend.

Stephs: I dunno what the hell Mallu was thinking when she told her to wear warm clothes in this season.
Fatz: Oh god she really is mad(tying her hair and holding a clip in her mouth...) but the clip falls from her mouth in a shock when she says look!!! To stpehs who's locking the bike...

They both saw a blue light emerging from the center of the cottage, both run towards the door and shout"Mallu are you in there???

Mallu: m fine guys ,take the kitchen route, now they both reach to the kitchen and can't believe their eyes!!!!

It's Elsa, Ana and Olaf standing in the middle of the kitchen , which is decorated with the ribbons,balloons and small flowers all of colors blue,purple and pink.

Fatz: Stephs please tell me I am dreaming!!!
Stephs: I was going to ask you to do the same.

Mallu,Olaf,Elsa and Ana giggle.

Olaf: no one is dreaming, put on some warm clothes my friends, it is just the time.

Elsa pulls Stephs and Ana pulls Fatz with their arms and the next moment a cry of cheer can be heard from all six yaaayyy,ooo,yuppieee

sehar reaches Mallu's cottage but is shocked to see such silence and no sound 

Sehar gets worried and murmurs hope everything is fine, suddenly she hears a loud sound as if someone is burning crackers and than there is light everywhere she looks up and with the hues of purple,blue and pink she sees on sky"Happy Birthday Sehar" stephs,fatz,mallu,olaf,elsa and ana comes cheering out from cottage towards sehar and hugs her, Elsa comes holding a beautiful ice cream cake in her hand, there's snow

everywhere, and I the light of the fireworks, everyone see a beautiful small cottage all covered in ice.

fatima notice a big smile on saher face  fats smile with teary eyes and tightly hug to saher  she ask fats why  u r becoming so emotional fats says saher u r so special person in my life i am so lucky i have a precious friend like u  saher fats again hug this time   mallu and steph also join them 

and ana elsa  says its time for a group hug guys and time to rock the party 

saher is going to cut the cake but a unknown sound come   some one is singing tera dhayan kidhar hai yeh tera hero idhar hai   😆🤣

everyone is looking where this sound coming from saher is also surprised who is singing for me she look at steph  she  nodes head and says i don't have any idea fats notice a unknown  box she ask to mallu and steph who bring this box  steph again says i don't no saher notice the sound is coming from this box everyone is curious to know whats  inside in this box 

saher open the box and everyone get surprised and shocked to see sano 😆in the box holding heart shape balloons     and she loudly shout and  hug saher  and says  happy birthday saher 

saher ask to sano tu fit kaisi ayi is box mai 😆🤣

sano says i made a special box  on order for ur bday actually i think a lot what gift u deserve  so i gifted myself to u saher crack a joke she says   idont like cheap gifts  

everyone laughs  saher cut the cake 

everyone shout loudly its time to rock the party

[

abhi to party shuru huvi hai

saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld

omg yeh dekho  jerry  kuch bhool gayi aj  
oh kya bhool gayi 

oh yes yad aya its my tom birthday
oh i hope i m not late to wish u 
happy birthday to most amazing rocking wonderful outstanding brilliant editor  Saher  
wish u rocking wonderful best birthday 
i wish allah filled ur life with happiness and love 
i am so lucky i Have a friend like you 
sach main tumhare ane se pehle meri life kitni incomplete thi
oh mai kuch zyda hi filmy horehi houn 😆
cantrol nahi ker parehi i m so excited  luv u janu manu 🤗
big wala wishes  i will send u through pm ok now time for gifts 

Gifts for u 

-LetItGo-
Dear Sehar, wish you a very happy birthday,
I hope and wish that you enjoy every bit of itand not only the birthday but whole year and every year to come may bring you a lot of
happiness ,goodluck and good health.

I pray for you to be happy always and keep shining:

Mallu

Gift:

..Steph..

Happy Birthday Saher di :D I hope you have the best birthday ever ! May the good Lordshower an abundance of blessings on you and keep you safe and happy always ! EATLOTSA CAKE, and keep making more kickass siggies so that we can drool+die+repeat :D <3 

I love you, and I hope you have a gala time :D Have fun, and stay blessed :) <3

GIFT TIME :D <3

Love you to the Moon and Back, HUNDRED TIMES OVER <3 

.annihilation. 

Happy Birthday, Saher! 🤗 Its been a pleasure knowing you even though it hasn't been long. You come across as such a sweet, warm, genuine and ahelpful person. Your skills in PS has always inspired me and continue to do so.May Allah bless you today and always. Have a great day and a greater life ahead. Stay blessed. <3 Just a little something for you. 😳

gk_09 

Happy Birthday Saher! 🥳  May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness. Have a blast. 

Lots of Love, 
GK 

saher_malhotra

Hey hun!!🤗

Wishing you a very very very happy bday and an awesome year ahead *hugsss* 🤗!! I hope all your dreams come true and wish u all the happiness and success in this world. 😊😊

-Sehar

Anapneo3003 

Saher🤗

Wish u many many more happy returns of the day🥳
May ur day be filled with happiness and joy😳
Hope ya have a wonderful day ahead🤗

Keep smiling😊

Wit lots of love❤️

Aishu⭐️

Aahaana 

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day, Saher. Have a great year ahead:)

PizzaHolic

Happpy Birthday Saher!

May god blesss you <3

You're nailing it at making siggies 👏
You rock it <3
Hope you enjoy your birthday <3
Partyyy Hard

This is a small gift : 😳 

I know its not good Xd but do use 😳

Ruchikaarvilove

I might not know you personally, but as far as your shop and edits are concerned, I love them, and you might know that you're one of creative people I follow regularly on IF 😳 Since it's your birthday , All my best wishes are with you! :)
May your memories today be warm ones
May your dreams today be dear
May your joy last through the year
May your life be brighter 
As each birthday comes and goes 
With new happiness unfolding 
Like the petal of a rose
Have a wonderful birthday! Happy birthday Saher! 😳 from Ruchika :)... "

AvadaKedavra

Happy Frozenlicious Birthday Jaani 🤗
I hope you have a fantastic year ahead and that all your wishes come true 🤗
I'm so glad I got to know you 🤗 You are one of the sweetest IF friends I've ever met 🤗
Lots of Love 
~Shikha

.Intoxicated. 
.🥳 🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHER 🥳🥳

You are one of the most 
loveliest, kind hearted and talented person i have met in IF. 
i remember once i asked u for a siggy, someone like u have made 1000s of siggies but still u checked all of ur pages and galleries that too with a smile😆😆 i just wanna say u r really a polite and loveable person. May Allah bless with all happiness.
Hope this special day of yours bring u all that ur heart desires,
Here's wishing u a full of pleasent surprises...HAPPY BIRTHDAY
🥳

saher_90 thumbnail
Okay! So now I can finally see the thread which is ubberly gorgous MY GOD! so many gifts n that too soo beautiful 🤪 Pagal kerdiya reee mujheee🤪 such a beautiful thread plus, that into is hell amazing🤣 GREAT WORK REALLY ! ❤️ love you guys so so much for making my birthday so so special 🤗 this feels really awesome 😳 im so confused which gift to use first as each n everything is heavenly beautiful  Edited by saher_90 - 8 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
happy birthday sehar🥳hope you loved our preparations.