Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehasn53

Hey dear
Promo was super duper confusing
Yeh ho kya raha hai.. Hame kuch samaj mein nahi aarahe hai
What nandu did to him?? Why he's in angry bird mood
Uffo aiyappa so many questions...but no one will give me answers

Hahahahahahaah I'll give the answers just hold on and wait for some time :)
Manishadevnani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya chal kya rha h ab nandu ne kya kia manik k saath I m sure koi majburi rhi hogi uski bt kya manik tum usko itna nai samajte kya h ye manan r married mtlb tumhara ek ek sent. Muje shock de rha tha...
Nw update soon...
N unfold all the mystery soon...
Fatima_mir thumbnail

Hello guyss..!!how are you all..the response was so demanding and forced me to write the chap...i so wanted to write it slow but as its a TS so jaldee se scenes likhry hu...han also depends on the response ...lets see how did you find the first chap do let me know through your comments...

Chapter 1 is dedicated to my babyyy @dua_arafat...hope you"ll like it :)

Jannei wo kese log they jinkei

Pyar ko pyar milaa...

It was Sunday the sun was shining brightly spreading its rays all over the mountains ,making a beautiful contrast of its heat which was nothing infront of the cool mountains.. I woke up...to see the most beautiful view ...how stupid and foolish I was ...how did I even tried to spoil my life...howw..??...thanku ayyiapa for showing me the right path... I leaned down and kissed the two persons...my life..!!! I looked at the clock and it was 7:00am well too early for them to wake up...

I stood up opened the curtains , it was a bright day yet too cold...i covered my shoulders with the shawl... sat on the chair beside the table and started writing diary as there was still time for them to wake up

Dear diary,

This story is about two families who live in shimla ...and mostly of a couple whose relation was just like love-hate and compromise...so dear diary i will summarise my story in few pages here it goes...

Manik and I are cousins... Can u believe first cousins..he is actually my chachu's son...both our families lived in separate houses ...my papa loved my chachu more then he has loved anyone in the world... I used to hate manik because I thought he was an uneducated rich brat who only knows how to use money..by waisting them,by ordering others and ruling over them...we never got along well... like literally never...I hated him for a perfect reason I myself don't know... Probably because of my mom...

Isn't that funny...??earlier when I was just 7 she always tried to wash my brain against my grand pa's side..gradually as I grew up and the brainwashing continued...how could I doubt on what my mom says...what would have you done if you were in my place ..??can u have a doubt on your mom..?? No na..!! My mom and dad had a love marriage ...dad brought mom home on the day he was supposed to get married to someone else... that someone else was maniks mom...grandpa literally had a heart attack due to it...and he ordered dad not to show up ever again...few years later ...dad went back to grandpa after chachus death ..how couldn't he after all he is his son and it was his brothers death and also nearest and the dearest brother..!!dads health was getting affected for the reason God knows better...and for my and mama's safety he made a decision that shooked me to the core...well you must have guessed it till now...he wanted me as in nandini and manik to get married...after lots and lots of fights with my mother yet dad didn't ..not even for once backed off from his decision...maniks MOM was also against it but she was amenable and submissive enough to listen to what her elders say ...but she never hated me...she could have as I was the daughter of his ex fianc..but that lady didn't ...huhh...she's a gem

One day dad made me and manik sit together

"Manik ...I don't know what is your feeling on this decision but beta this is good for both of you...manik mein tumhei apni zindagi ki sabse bhari ,sabse important, sabse ladli ,shaksiat(person) dera hu mein tumhei apni bete ka hath dera hu...ager kalko mein is dunya mein mat hu...tab bhi mujhei is bat ka yaqeen ho k mere bete,part of my heart is safe and secure with you..!!kia mein ye expect ker skta hu..??" Dad said with emotion filled expressions and tone

"Bharei papa... Ap fikar mat kerei...or Jo decision apnei kia hei usi mein hamari behtary hei" manik replied and I was hell shocked at that time I he didn't know how much I hate him how would he as we never talked before

Days passed away ... Maniks sister had already told me how much manik liked me...and has started loving too...I was hell stunned ,shocked and angry ...yes I hated his sister too but don't know how I just heard her saying that...

After few more days:-

manik came into the garden...I had called him..I wanted to clear somethings with him...till now he had also got some kind of feeling that I don't like him...but don't know why his love didn't get effected ...

In the garden

The moment he crossed the threshold of the garden I attempted to transact for what I have called him

"Nandini" but he took my name and oh God i don't know why it gave me chills but shooking away the effect I said:

"Look manik I'm literally least interested in you ..this marriage is not my happiness but my father's ...got it ...?? so do not ..not even for a second have any kind of expectations.." I said straightforwardly and added solemnly "never ever"

His expressions weren't rattled he had a signature smirk on his face and replied

"Don't you think that you are expecting.. No no actually your expressions and words doesn't match baby" he said Tracing his fingers on my face

Shittt..!! It really gives me jitters...

"Manik...we aren't married ...k tumhara Jo dil kerei tum kero" I retorted in a high tone

"Ohh so miss malhotra ...you want me to do what ever I want ...but once you become Mrs malhotra... Well that seems interesting" he said with his ever marking smirk and emphasising the word "What ever"

I threw some daggers on him and walked away only to stop on his voice

"Sunoo..!!" He said as I was plodding

I stopped and turned around

"2 days to go " he said and winked

Oh that killer wink...but again not getting effected

"Whatever" I said in a hollow yet stern tone and walked away

Manik famous for his attitude ..but the respect that he had for his family was just out of the world... He was so attached to Dada(grandpa) that one word from his mouth and next moment manik was there with it...firstly I couldn't recognise ...how would I even...obviously my brain was fully against them...but a little secret that "my heart was fully with them"

My point of view about them was like I was into kind of some natural schizophrenia .. not just in terms of being against them but also for them

Finally the day of our marriage came..there was fear in my heart as manik's impulsive behaviour was cleared to me...but my face signified my attitude and confidence

I got ready indolently...it was fully a family function ..only the family and some close relatives were invited house was fully embellished ...my MOM who was against the marriage had to participate as I was her daughter ..

We were brought to the mandap and ...finally after performing all the rituals we were declared as husband and wife...

All were happy excluding me...deep in heart I was feeling comfortable too ...I was feeling secured... And also knew that no matter what manik will never break his promise to dad...

We got off the stage and went to get blessings from elders

Mom was still angry as she was expecting me to back off anytime but that I didn't do...I love my dad so much ...he's my idol ,he's actually everything to me how could I dis obey him...

"Nandini " suddenly I heard a voice

"Oh diary wo uth gia hei so I'll continue later...bye" I wrote and left to cling onto my solace

TO BE CONTINUED..!!

Hehehe promo wala part nhi dala na paka next time...Guyss ...do comment and dare not go without commenting and only liking... I know it wasn't that long kia keru studies hein or time bohat kam hota hei to write...so plz I'm just asking for a comment that's it...the response will only force me to write yad rakhnaaa..!!also read my other SS plz and comment there too :)

Love

Fatima :*

Edited by Fati.crisp - 8 years ago
Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice promo...
waiting to know k nandu se kya galti hui hai...
update soon...
Fatima_mir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari_mananholic

Nice promo...

waiting to know k nandu se kya galti hui hai...
update soon...

Update is here already check!!
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Maza aya..
different si mazy ki story,,
update soonish
anshikagarg126 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start