anya21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i wana ss!!!
plz make dis into ss...
Farheen_siddqui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah plzzz change it to SS. N give all the details.
Love
Myra
bhagupur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear...
I like this concept very much.
Please continue as ss.
I would love seeing it details.
Thanks for sharing.
Stay blessed dear.

Love. .
Jyoti.

Fatima_mir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dua_arafat

Plz plz plz plz plz SS 😳

Han zaroorrr madam pehlei 2nd chap to perlooo πŸ’”
manik11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiee sorry for late comment... great story... awsm storyline... waiting to read more from u... keep writing... keep smilling...
dua_arafat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fati.crisp

Han zaroorrr madam pehlei 2nd chap to perlooo πŸ’”

Hehehe...
Sorry rat tak comment mil jae ga...
Half parha hai vo bhi gari main... warna time nai milta... sorry😭
dua_arafat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I know i'm late and very much...
Sholley
So wedding night...hmmm
Yar cliff hanger k chor diya...
Ye koi bat nai joti...
Waise main bhi aese hi krti thi...hehehe
Manik to a k chup chap apna kam kr raha hai but Nandini some where down the link wants something else...
Yar i so wanted to know k Manik k mind main kia chal raha ho ga... I know jo bhi ho ga Naughty hi ho ga

And i trust u
If he will cane close i will bot be able to control myself... Ufff yar
Or Manik " it's our first night"
But tum ne rok diya let's see kia hota hai...

Or late comment k liye again sorry I know tum mera bohat wait kr rahi pr aj kal mere oper parhai ka bhoot sawar hai so type nai milta... Yaqeen karo screen shots le k car main parha... Ab ghr a k comment kr rahi hon... Hope itni explanation k bad mafi mil jae gi...

Take care
Stay blessed
Love
Dua... 😭 😳 😭
Fatima_mir thumbnail

Originally posted by: dua_arafat

I know i'm late and very much...
Sholley
So wedding night...hmmm
Yar cliff hanger k chor diya...
Ye koi bat nai joti...
Waise main bhi aese hi krti thi...hehehe
Manik to a k chup chap apna kam kr raha hai but Nandini some where down the link wants something else...
Yar i so wanted to know k Manik k mind main kia chal raha ho ga... I know jo bhi ho ga Naughty hi ho ga

And i trust u
If he will cane close i will bot be able to control myself... Ufff yar
Or Manik " it's our first night"
But tum ne rok diya let's see kia hota hai...

Or late comment k liye again sorry I know tum mera bohat wait kr rahi pr aj kal mere oper parhai ka bhoot sawar hai so type nai milta... Yaqeen karo screen shots le k car main parha... Ab ghr a k comment kr rahi hon... Hope itni explanation k bad mafi mil jae gi...

Take care
Stay blessed
Love
Dua... 😭 😳 😭

Ahahah mene zindagi mein first time cliff hanger dia...and I'm loving it hehehehe
Hahaha naughty manik u know I love that manik so don't worry u gonna love it I'm sure

Awww all the verygyyy best for you exams ab pata chal gia heito I'll keep that in mind u just concentrate on exams
Good luck
Love
Fatima :*****
A12609z thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes yes yes ...plzzz SS m convert kardooo...
Plzzz thora jaldi jaldi Update karo...
Plzzz add more n more MANAN
& Less other stuffs
Fatima_mir thumbnail

Hello guysss...here is the update...

P.s green writing shows the present ...

Chap#2

It was evening,I was in the kitchen making dinner...when I felt a pair of hands sluggishly holding my waist..I smiled as I knew who it was ,he pulled me and placed his chin on my shoulder ,

"I miss you..."he said blowing air in my ear.

I quivered and i could feel his naughty smirk as he know how much effective he is

"or 2 din se tum mujhei bilkul time nhi dery ...what's up..??" he spoke with the sadness in his tone

I know he was right ...but how could I tell him that I was writing a story on my past life ...so trying best not to put him in any kind of doubt as he could read me like a mirror I turned around, after turning off the burner.

"Mr hubby,I guess this question should be asked by me..2 days no no peechlei 1 week se u r busy with your office or complains mujhse" i said as i muffled my arms around his neck

"Acha so now you are putting the blame on me" he said huskily while trailing his fingers seductively on my face...my eyes shut down instantly on his touch

His other hand went down and he held my bare waist as I was wearing a crop top ...

"hmm...i week mein kuch change nhi hua wese.." he whispered coming close to my ear and his hand moved to my upper delicate part of the body and he pressed it gently over the fabric under the shirt...I was loving the feeling,the touch but was shivering at the same time

And opened my eyes...to see the most calm ,and mirror like brown chocolaty eyes...yet naughty

A lopsided smile crept on my face and he too smiled inwardly

"Why would I change as you like it this way only" I said winking at him

He bent down and bit my glossy lips,sucked them and moved his face away

I looked at him as i was expecting a kiss like a proper kiss

He smiled and said,

"Let's go to the room "he pleaded like a baby

He could have taken me in his arms without asking me too but he knows that I had responsibilities and can't ignore them like that

"I would love to come but don't forget u have a princess and she hasn't eaten anything you know the reason" I said making sure he shouldn't feel bad also trying to move his hand off my upper part but he was not in mood and was teasing it

And there we heard a chirping and joyous voice to break our romance or should say the only one who's allowed to,

"Mamaaa" she said

Her voice was telling that she is running,

We rushed out of the kitchen and saw her coming with a content smile so we took a sigh of relief.

"Papaa" she said and at once flung on him ..he held her and swayed her lovingly

"Papa ka baby..!!" He said kissing her hair

"Mama papa dekhei mene kia bnaia" she said breaking the hug and he made her stand on the chair as she asked him,so she could match his height.

"Wow this is beautiful...mere baby ki drawing to itny achi hei..."he said kissing her forehead and then temple

"Acha tell ye kon kon hei" i asked already knowing the answer

"Ye mere papa hei"she said pointing on the man in the picture then her dad and then kissed his cheeks

"ye mere mama hein"now she said pointing at the women in the drawing and then kissing my cheeks

"Or yee..."she was about to say when both me and her papa kissed her cheeks and completed her sentence

"Ye hamary princess" we said together

And she smiled ear to ear,

"OK let's have dinner both of you go wash your hands and come to the table ...mein khana lagary hu" I said and went to the kitchen

Late night as everyone had slept only I was awake...don't know why but I was missing my dad today... so thought to continue the diary

Hey diary,

He had brought his face so invariably close to mine that I could feel his breathe, that warm fragrance invading my already lost senses

"

"Forget it" he said this literally in my open mouth that was ready to get caught any time and I inhaled his breathe

And looked at him in disappointment

He smirked looking at my expressions and got up

I was looking at him like a fool,he turned to look and I immediately lay down covering face with the comforter and didn't look up to see him...my heart beat was not getting Normal as I could still feel his touch

I had never imagined that the beginning of my new life ,the very first night of my life with my husband will be like this...I never imagined that I'll marry someone whom I hate the most.I don't love manik infact I don't even like him..the reason I've already told...why was I ready to kiss him ... I do trust him...the question was why..!why do I trust him if I don't like or love him..why does his closeness and touch effects me...lots of questions and no answer...with that I don't know when slumber took over me

Next morning,

I woke up yawning and stretching my body and saw manik wasn't in the room I looked at the time it was 6:00am...I knew where he was...obviously because he's my cousin.I went to the loo,after coming back I stood in front of the king size window of his..I mean our room...and there my eyes fall on him...he was riding the horse,it was too cold outside and this man had to still go out ..well it was his routine ...I don't know for how much time I stood there thinking... I heard the voice of the knob i turned around to see it was him...he came in humming something ,holding his guitar...when our eyes met as he saw me standing there...I didn't feel any thing but there was some kind of awkwardness because of that last night's mini encount

" acha hua tum uth gai ...change kero or neechei breakfast per chalo...sab wait kerei hei" he said sternly

I didn't like this tone of his with me...but for some reason it was good as he knows that we are nothing and this relationship is just a compromise

He rolled his eyes and went into the loo

"Mujhei nhi breakfast kerna or na he koi shok hei tumhary family k sath kuch bhi kernei ka" I said loudly as he was about to shut the door

He came out,

"Listen nandini just stay in your limits OK...ager mein tumharei sath aram se bat kerta hun tou u shouldn't take it for granted OK...and don't just do not dare talking about or to my family like this is that clear"he said holding me from my shoulders tightly,

I was hissing with pain but how can manik not say anything to me as it was about his family

At that time I was so dumb how could I not see that a person who would love his family so much ...to an infinite extend would love me too if I'll give him or precisely myslef a chance ..but no I was too adamant on my own turmoils of what my mom had told me how could I think in a positive way

"Your family huh..!!" I said mockingly

"Yes my family" now he shouted

"Manik malhotra kuch din ki bat hei. ..soon sab normal honei k bad I'm gonna ask you to give me divorce.. Or ager tum aisa nhi kero gei to I'll got to the court" I said furiously

"Or mein intizar ker rha hun for that "THE DAY" when You'll leave me "he replied ,left me and went to the loo

It was just a day to our marriage but we had already started talking about divorce about separation...I was never that harsh ...never...but I was furious,angry and somewhere afraid to...I remember in my school,college... everyone used to say that I'll be the best wife a husband could or wish to have,just because of my nature...a friendly and very very loving one...I was an optimistic girl too...but this marriage brought many changes be it someone other than him whom I wouldn't be hating would probably be the luckiest one according to my friends.

I turned on the TV and was checking every channel with least interest ...there
I came across something that I was cluless of before

"MA..Maanikk" I said still not believing on my eyes

It was manik standing on the stage,performing as in singing and the crowd was yelling,shouting and hooting only one thing and it was

"Manik"

It was something new for me to witness... I actually didn't know that he has a fan following that too this much...tho he was my cousin, but at that time I was least interested in what's going on in their lives

"Tu har lamhaaa
Tha mujhse juraaa
Chaheei duur tha meinn
Ya pass rhaa"

These lines dragged my attention and,I could see he had something different in his voice...that I couldn't figure out

"His voice is so soothing and calming...I have never heard him singing before but today I actually want to" I whispered to my self

It was just 30 days of our marriage everything was same ,be it fighting or insulting other ...in those days I went to stay at my parents house for few days

One day Mommy called me and told me that papa's health was worsening and they are taking him to the other city ,

I was so worried ...I was crying as I wanted to meet him but mom had already taken him to delhi...now I was feeling so lonely as I knew no was there for me

Dadu's health was getting better day by day ...but it again got effected on hearing the news of papa's condition

I was sitting in my room with tear filled eyes...when my phone buzzed ,flashing name of my jaaan,my bestie,my only shoulder to cry on,it was alyia

"Hey nanduuu...oh God I missed you so much"I heard her saying that

I wasn't in the mood and she sensed it

"Hey nans..!! Are you there..??" She asked

"Alyia" I said

"Han nandini ...alyia ...kia hua y do you sound so lost and upset kia hua..?? She bombarded me with questions

"Alyia dad" was the only word that escaped from my mouth

"Kia hua uncle ko" she asked

And I started crying...I was crying so much

"Shhh nandini ...baby kia hogya ...u r my brave baby na...chup hojao "she said trying her best to make me stop crying but how could I as I had lost the most precious,the most dearest person of my life...my dad...yes was dead

Just like us dadu's condition was also same...he had lost his other son too...but yet he controlled somehow to not let us get weak...manik also consoled me

It was evening when the dead body was brought to shimla and he was buried in the nearest graveyard

I was all shattered so as my mommy.She had no shoulder to put her head on and cry, I still had people... Those whom I hate the most tho they love me and mommy too but we ourself had made the distance ...there came my husband... "Manik"

He came after doing all the things that are supposed to be done after the death ...he saw me crying and God knows what made him come to me...

"Nandini" he held my arm I was so tired that don't know how I placed my head on his chest and started crying

He tried his best to console me

"Nandini bus ..chup hojao...look if you'll cry to bharei papa ko bura lagei ga na so do you want him to feel bad..."he spoke cupping my face with his one hand and one encircled around my shoulder as my head was still on his chest and tears were just not stopping

"Dekho every one has to die one day or the other...some people die early and some late but at the end our final destination is death and life after death"he somehow managed to control me and my tears ,my best friend also failed in doing it amd he did that so quickly

I looked at him and he said,

"Chalo utho bhari ma k pss chalo unko or khud bhi kuch khao and then chal ker sleep u need rest OK..!!"

I wasn't surprised at his behaviour as I wasn't in the state of judging anyone but all i did was obeyed to his demands

I came to my room and crashed on the bed ,I dug my face in the pillow and again cried my heart out...I was missing papa so much.

Two weeks had passed, everything was getting normal...but not our relationship

All I remember or should say every time think of it ...I feel to feel different

As the way he handled me ,he took care of me my mom despite of knowing how much we hate him was something a person never do...but still one thing that i was adamant of was that I hate him...it wasn't like a literal hatred but some kind of dislikement stupid reasons best known...

One thing that I knew was that once manik had feelings for me ...I was sure now they must have faded away i knew that he hates me too.. And then condolence was the need of the hour

One night

"Manik mein MOM k Ghar jaree hu...ab papa bhi nhi rhei so mein unk sath he rha kerun gi" I said straightforwardly

"Jo kerna hei kero ...why are you telling me" he replied like a stranger

"Yeah exactly" I whispered but it was clear enough for him to hear

Now it was a week since i was living with mom ...in between dadu had called me to come back to the mansion ...but I didn't go
I went to the colg to get the admission papers as I thought I'll be able to pass my time also get the graduation degree on continuing the study

I was passing by the canteen when I heard a girl saying,

"You know that guy...areey wahi Jo apnei dadaa ka business sambhalta hei...and also the best singing sensation of B-town...wo ara hei college aj" on of the girl said

And my ears got attentive on the mention of dadas business as I knew someone who does the same thing and also is a sensation too

"Arrey per what was his name..??" Other asked

"Manik malhotra ...yes his name is manik malhotra" she said

And my eyes bulged out of the sockets

"Oh God mein jaha jaty hu...why do you have to send him there only ha" I said to ayiappa

But that was fated,and destined,we were destined... Together

And my Chaim of thought was broken as I saw someone taking my name

"Mrs nandini malhotra"

I turned around to see mukty

"Mukty" I said

"Yes mukty" she said

I thought of not talking to her at the moment as It would create a drama or fight ...I was about to walk away when she said

"Ab to bohat khush hogi na ..kiunk tumhary waja se dadu hospital mein hei" she said and don't know but I felt like someone has clutched my heart

I turned around to face her...was about to say something but she left

I felt so guilty as her words echoed in my head

"Abto kush hogi na...kiunk tumhary waja se dadu hospital mein hei"

"Oh Goddd ye kia huaaa"I thought

"OK diary i'm feeling sleepy and my Mr is too stirring in sleep as he can't sleep without cuddling me so before that he wakes up I should go ...byee"

I turned the electric heater off and at once got into the blanket snuggling myself into him to get his warmth ,I pecked on his lips then on his mole on the corner of the lips

"I love you very much...just can't imagine my life without you"

I said looking at his beautiful featured face

"I love you too nandini... Even i can't imagine my life without you" he said with eyes still closed

"Tum jagrei ho" I asked

He smiled and replied,

"Kese sota you were not there na ..and then these yummi kisses which u gave me ...they took my sleep some where" he said naughtily by locking his leg with mine

"Monster tum jagrei theyyy" I said

He pulled me more and I giggled on his touch

How was it girlsss..????its too long plz do comment ...plz plz plzzz lambaaa walaaa plzzz,zzz

Coming to the update... so they have a daughter hmmm but is that manik and nandini's daughter of wo koi or hei??

Alsooo I'm happily announcing that I have made up my mind to change it into SS...yaay!!thanku for your love and support jaaaniii"s I love you alll ab plz keep commenting and liking :)

Byee ..!!

Love

Fatima :*

Edited by Fati.crisp - 8 years ago