Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

i am watching tum mere paas raho. not very regularly but i have watched most of it.
its a good drama. bushra ansari is such a psyco. shes the typical saas and areej the typical bahu.
i dont know the guys name but he is a really good actor. i have seen him in many other dramas. here he is just okish. i find it boring and typical but its a good time pass.

The guy is zahid Ahmed...u hv seen him in mehram...or alvida or jugnoo and right he is an AWESOME actor and has become a heartthrob in pak industry in just 1 yr ...Plz watch this wks epi of TMPR...epi 13...today's epi was very good and my fab character of the show is tabish lil two sisters

Plz watch sangat as well ...it's epic ...And comment on the respective thread plz
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The guy is zahid Ahmed...u hv seen him in mehram...or alvida or jugnoo and right he is an AWESOME actor and has become a heartthrob in pak industry in just 1 yr ...Plz watch this wks epi of TMPR...epi 13...today's epi was very good and my fab character of the show is tabish lil two sisters

Plz watch sangat as well ...it's epic ...And comment on the respective thread plz

i am not watching sangat.
i did watch yesterdays episode
yes i have watched him in alvida and jugnoo and mehram but i didnot follow any of these regularly.
but he did a great job in alvidaaa..
i'll definitely comment on the thread :)
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i do watch tum mere paas raho but fallen behind with paras.
I know u r zahir fan He is good here. One thing that confuses me is why is the brother back for arij ? i know he has feelings but now that he knows she is married to zahid ... why is he still behind her ???
sister was great in the first scene when she is ans brother with money issue...