Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
You can't compare these three Fiza.. Kaise kar sakti ho tum aise ? Tch Tch Tch...
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

You can't compare these three Fiza.. Kaise kar sakti ho tum aise ? Tch Tch Tch...

😡

Word Count: 0

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sach karwa hota hai 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grey23

Abby have pity on me 😭 exam is going on..yaha bhi itni long essay 😭

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mikaal > Imran > Zahid
Zahid isn't as experienced as Imran and Mikaal..so he has a smaller sample size of work. I personally feel Zahid needs to modulate his voice more. It's a little monotonous and makes his acting come across the same in most of his shows from what I've noticed.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zahid is mehhh just his voice is seski.. Imran is 🤢 alwayss.. Mikaal is so ofcourseee Mikaal 😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abby dear i could not have said it better. well said👏
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Zahid shud be compared with the recent heroes like agha Ali...affan...danish ...hamza abbasi...khelu...gohar...sherry...emaad irfani ...And a few more new servant heroes

And he tops the list by a huge margin when it comes to versatility

Hamza abbasi is good but I hvnt watched enuf work of him to call him versatile

Affan is very good again but versatile not sure

Among the competitors who can give a competition to zahid in case of name and fame both is agha Ali...and DANISH TAIMOOR ...agha Ali can play a dream hero like in mehram digest writer also a jerk like in rukhsar arranged marriage very convincingly...

JUST WATCH REHAAI AND AIK PAL...that will be enuf to prove how effortlessly VERSATILE Danish is...the only reason I m happy the crapfest movie WRONG NO is a huge hit is because DANISH FINALLY GOT THE FAME I ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO GET but he wasn't getting

So there

Among the newcomers who had been working since past few yrs ZAHID IS DEFO THE BEST and I don't think any newcomer had been shot to fame the way he did in just one yr

He is very popular among the teenage audience given his fb account likes reached 80k in such a short span ...after hamza imran ABBAS and fahad Mustafa zahids status gets the most likes and comments in fb ...which is a big thing to achieve in such a competitive industry

abby i so agree about danish..and yes zahid is definitely most popular among new comers
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Zahid is mehhh just his voice is seski.. Imran is 🤢 alwayss.. Mikaal is so ofcourseee Mikaal 😳

what do u mean by imran is 🤢 ? 😡😡
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Mikaal > Imran > Zahid

Zahid isn't as experienced as Imran and Mikaal..so he has a smaller sample size of work. I personally feel Zahid needs to modulate his voice more. It's a little monotonous and makes his acting come across the same in most of his shows from what I've noticed.

umm yes sometimes his voice modulation becomes repetitive..