grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Whom do u think is more versatile among imran abbas meekal and zahid ahmed 😎 please share ur views 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zahid doesnt desevere to be compared to imran and meekal at this point of time. And honestly speaking I liked zahid's work in alvida. But his acting graph has kind of gone down in sangat and tmpr. In tmpr I feel his dialogue delivery is very monotonous. And in sangat I feel he is very stiff.
From Imran and Meekal, I would say meekal is more versatile.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i too agree that there is no compare since the experience is what counts in acting. they r not in the same league . their exposure is vast diff than each other. mikkal has seniority and way more exposure tv, movie , ad than other two. Imran is catching up not far behind but zahid is too fresh to compare.
grey23 thumbnail
Yes i agree zahid is a new comer but he has already proved in his short span of career that he is versatile.. He has acted as romantic hero in mehram,comic hero in jugnoo,psycho in alvida and currently portraying a complex character in sangaat..so he desreves to be counted imo..
But i personally preffer Imran then meekal and then zahid...for me imran is equally good in all his shows..he has star quality and charm which alone can pull audience to his shows...but zahid lacks that charm.

And meekal is outstanding in some of his dramas dur e shawar and shehr e zaat for example...but on some dramas he is okayish..like in pani jaisa pyaar nd sangaat.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vesatile, i guess if had to choose between the ones you mentioned then its Meekal. But for me both imran abbas and Meekal are not good actors, only very good looking faces.
Out of all the dramas i have seen of Meekal i only loved him in 2 serials (dur-e-shahwar and MSKSH) + his ufone ads.
And the same goes for imran abbas, loved him in Malaal and MNYH.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Zahid shud be compared with the recent heroes like agha Ali...affan...danish ...hamza abbasi...khelu...gohar...sherry...emaad irfani ...And a few more new servant heroes
And he tops the list by a huge margin when it comes to versatility

Hamza abbasi is good but I hvnt watched enuf work of him to call him versatile

Affan is very good again but versatile not sure

Among the competitors who can give a competition to zahid in case of name and fame both is agha Ali...and DANISH TAIMOOR ...agha Ali can play a dream hero like in mehram digest writer also a jerk like in rukhsar arranged marriage very convincingly...

JUST WATCH REHAAI AND AIK PAL...that will be enuf to prove how effortlessly VERSATILE Danish is...the only reason I m happy the crapfest movie WRONG NO is a huge hit is because DANISH FINALLY GOT THE FAME I ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO GET but he wasn't getting

So there

Among the newcomers who had been working since past few yrs ZAHID IS DEFO THE BEST and I don't think any newcomer had been shot to fame the way he did in just one yr

He is very popular among the teenage audience given his fb account likes reached 80k in such a short span ...after hamza imran ABBAS and fahad Mustafa zahids status gets the most likes and comments in fb ...which is a big thing to achieve in such a competitive industry
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Coming to imran and mikaal...his fellow competitors r ahsan ...Sami k...fawad...mohib mirza...fahad Mustafa ...adeel Hussain
I don't want to compare faisal qureshi and nauman ejaz...fawad as they r way above any kind of competition and can be called legends

So among the above few I find sami fawad and mohib way more versatile...fahad is very good too but he is unlucky to not hv got enuf roles

Mohib is the most versatile...he can be scarily evil and amazingly funny...a passionate romantic hero...also serious roles...u name it mohib mirza can kill it but he is really VERY UNLUCKY to not hv got good shows to bring him his well deserved fame...his wife amina is way luckier than him in this case whereas both r equally talented and mohib is way more hotter and good looking than amina ...

Coming to Sami...he can also do comedy evil romance everything very well a d thanks to a n b production...he has a VERY VERSATILE body of work...I must say unlike mohib who is also a a n b hero ...Sami got the best projects and he nailed all of them ...even though he has a cute face...he rox in angry scenes and negative roles too

COMING TO MIKAAL AND AHSAN...ahsan is more versatile...ahsan can do romantic roles REALLY well which mikaal lacks a bit...But here also I must say BOTH CAN DO NEGATIVE ROLES and COMEDY REALLY WELL...MIKAAL IN MANJALI AND AHSAN IN PAANI JAISA PYAAR WERE EQUALLY GOOD...But alas they didn't get more such offers to prove their versatility...But if given a choice I like them equally

ADEEL...if not for Jackson heights I wudnt hv thought he can pull off a grey role but now I hv to admit ...give him any role and he will nail it ...he is very underrated...But thank god he has mehreen jabbar who gave him his due ...

IMRAN...HE ROX IN NEGATIVE GREY ROLES which no one acknowledges...he was SUPERB IN MERE NASEEB as the grey moiz and also in the few epis of dil e muztar...he is good in romantic roles too like MNYH ALVIDA MALAAL...also he does angry scenes really well...only one genre he lacks ...THAT IS COMEDY...he can't do it as convincingly n naturally the way mohib mikaal Sami ahsan fawad can pull off comedy ...But still IMRAN SHUD BE ACKNOWLEDGED AS A GOOD ACTOR which hardly anyone says and only compliments his SEXY FACE

Phew that was huge
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Vesatile, i guess if had to choose between the ones you mentioned then its Meekal. But for me both imran abbas and Meekal are not good actors, only very good looking faces.

Out of all the dramas i have seen of Meekal i only loved him in 2 serials (dur-e-shahwar and MSKSH) + his ufone ads.
And the same goes for imran abbas, loved him in Malaal and MNYH.

i dont think that they r merely good faces..but thanks for ur opinion 😳
grey23 thumbnail
is it irony 😆
grey23 thumbnail
Abby have pity on me 😭 exam is going on..yaha bhi itni long essay 😭