{ KKB's Chronicles Of Destiny [3] } Do Dilon Ki...Nazdeekiyan

-Sunkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Credit - -Koeli_Appy- 

Hello my lovelies!! Hope everything is going awesome around. So we are finally here for our third newsletter in months i.e. KKB's Chronicles Of Destiny [3]...
Here is the list of our lovely members who have contributed to this newsletter.

SUMMARY OF THE WEEK - ShirishaTeddy
RATING OF THE WEEK - -Sunkissed
FUNNY SCENE OF THE WEEK - Mystery1
DIALOGUE OF THE WEEK - harisha_kb
ABHIGYA SCENE OF THE WEEK - harisha_kb
RABUL SCENE OF THE WEEK - ShirishaTeddy
TAALIYAH SCENE OF THE WEEK - -Sunkissed
FUNNY CHARACTER OF THE WEEK - -Sunkissed
CHARACTER OF THE WEEK -  CerealGirl
PICTURE OF THE WEEK - -Sunkissed
SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK - Ohmyjerryworld
ICON OF THE WEEK - PizzaHolic.
AVATAR OF THE WEEK - Texie-Shady
STORY OF THE WEEK - ShirishaTeddy

Layout credit: -Sunkisseed
Winner sigs: Ohmyjerryworld and .StarryPhoenix (Previous NLs)
Main tag: -Koeli_Appy- (Previous NLs)

Edited by -Sunkissed - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sunkissed thumbnail
SUMMARY OF THE WEEK

5th oct

Abhi telling Aaliya that she would have asked him money, and he would have given her. Pragya says she has stolen it and says it might be recorded in CCTV footage. Ronnie brings the CD. They see manager getting in the room and stealing the CD. Manager says he was offered much money? Abhi slaps him and asks to get out. He apologizes for slapping Alia and says you were careless. He says you did a mistake and you will not come to office from now on. Pragya says I have suffered much because of her, and asks Abhi to give demand draft to her. Abhi gives DD to her. Pragya tears the DD and throws on Aaliya's face. Tanu asks Aaliya, how she convinced Manager to steal the CD. Aaliya says she gave 2 Lakhs rupees to manager and convinced him.

6th oct

The Episode starts with Pragya asking about her phone to Abhi to cheer up his mind. Abhi says it is on sofa and leaves. Pragya calls Purab and tells to take care of him. Tanu and alia have fight for money. Aaliya asks her to ask money from her boyfriend Nikhil. Tanu asks her to talk in low tone. Tanu tries to stop Aaliya and falls on floor. Bulbul tells Purab that she wants to take him on date. They had a cute discussion and Pragya takes Tanu to hospital. The nurse asks them to wait for her. Bulbul gets Pragya's call informing her that Tanu has fainted and she brought her to hospital. Rabul follows. Bulbul says this is the good chance to catch Tanu's child father. Pragya says they shall not take advantage of the unborn baby. Bulbul says this is a good chance. She posts the news on Abhi's fan page. Nikhil sees the news on the site. Alia calls Nikhil. Nikhil says he is going to hospital to meet Tanu. Aaliya asks him not to go. Nikhil says no one can stop me from meeting her, even she can't stop me. Aaliya gets tensed.

7th oct

The Episode starts with Abhi coming to hospital to meet Tanu. Pragya sees Abhi coming and wonders why he is here. Abhi asks what you are doing here? Pragya jokes and says shopping. She says I brought her here. Abhi says are you responsible for her condition. He asks why you didn't call me. They argue. Bulbul thinks Pragya is talking to whom. Pragya thinks what to do as Bulbul and Purab are hiding inside. She tells Tanu is still unconscious. Abhi thinks to check the room. Bulbul comes out of room. He asks her the same and she says he is here with Purab. She somehow gets to change the topic. Abhi asks Tanu whether Pragya is behind all thise to which Tanu plans to tell him Pragya's name. That way Abhi will never spare Pragya.

8th oct

Abhi asks Tanu to tell if Pragya is responsible for her condition. Tanu recalls Ronnie threatening her with knife, and warning her not to take Pragya's name. She tells Abhi that Pragya is not responsible, but she is the one who brought her to hospital. Abhi tells Bulbul and Pragya that he needs to talk to them and asks to come out. Nikhil comes and keeps hand on her tummy? Tanu with her eyes closed asks him to be with her always. Nikhil says I want to be with you always, but you...She opens eyes and is shocked to see him there. She asks if anyone sees you here then...Nikhil says let them see us together. I came running here after hearing about your accident.. He asks her not to play games when she is carrying his baby. Abhi enters the room and sees Tanu sitting on bed. Tanu asks him to take her home. Abhi says let Doctor check you first. Pragya looks on. Bulbul thinks why Tanu's boyfriend didn't come till now. She looks at the shoes behind the curtains, and tells Pragya that he is hiding behind the curtains. She asks her not to look at him else he will leave. Abhi asks Purab and Bulbul to take his car. Pragya asks how I will go? Abhi says I don't know her. Bulbul says we can't take her else she will start ordering us. Abhi says she is my boss, and must have money. She will go wherever she wants to. Pragya sits in car and says car and driver is hers. She asks him to decide how he will go? Tanu asks Abhi to come. Abhi sits in car and drives off. Pragya thinks a good chance left from their hands.

9th oct

Abhi and Pragya arguing. Abhi, Pragya and Tanu comes home. Dadi says it is good that you came. Abhi says Tanu and her baby are fine. Alia and tanu have a discussion on Nikhil. Abhi comes but Tanu changes the topic easily. Purab and Bulbul come home. Sarla asks Bulbul, what happened to Purab. Purab says she has beaten me? Bulbul says yes, I beat him. Purab says she has broken my hand for icecream.  Abhi brings moustache and beard, and asks Ronnie to stick on his face. Ronnie refuses, but Abhi asks him to wear it. Ronnie runs from there and tells Pragya that Abhi is forcing him to stick moustache and beard. Pragya understands that Abhi is thinking about Bulbul in Sardar's attire. She asks Ronnie to come and they leave. Abhi wonders where did he see it before.

RATING OF THE WEEK

This week we had loads of drama, a few cute AbhiGya and RaBul scenes. Some faces of sibling-hood and love. So I'd give this a rating of 9/10. 

ABHIGYA SCENE OF THE WEEK

We didn't have many Abhigya scenes this week. Among everything we got I would select the scene where Pragya apologises to Abhi for her behaviour in the car with Tanu.

She apologises to make him feel better but Abhi realises Pragya isn't doing it wholeheartedly. He tells her that sorry has to be told only when it is felt by heart and it should be evident on your face that she feels sorry for your doings.

Pragya who apologises for the sake of it in the beginning says sorry agian but Abhi who is annoyed rejects accepting her sorry.

This was a intense scene which portrayed abhi's annoyance because of Pragya behaviour and Pragya's pain for hurting Abhi and her " majbbori" which makes her do this.

DIALOGUE OF THE WEEK

Kya main tumhare liye sirf tumhare zaroorate poori karne ka zariya hoon Aaliyah? 
Arey mujhse ek baar pooch liya hootintoh main loan le leta bheek maang leta. 
Arey apna music kya khudko bech deta, tumhari zaroorate poori karta main!

I would choose this as the dialogue of the week because it had emotions of a brother who loves his sister despite her betrayals. His pain was evident at the realization that she cheated him again. It showed he would still do anything for his sister, to see her happy and to meet her demands.

-Sunkissed thumbnail
RABUL SCENE OF THE WEEK

We don't get to see so much of RaBul. But this week on 6th oct we get a cute conversation of Purab an bulbul in hospital. When Purab sees Bulbul's fake ID on friendsbook, He tells her u r the one who msg me always. Bulbul says yes and she is happy that her boyfriend thinks about her only.  

STORY (OS/SS/FF) OF THE WEEK

There are two stories that have received this honour. 

Break Of Dawn by -Tia-

To Hell with this Destiny by  -Sunkissed

Here is your gift made by Ohmyjerryworld

FUNNY SCENE OF THE WEEK

Purab and Bulbul whilst conversing in a conversation when Sarla Maa asked how he got injured, Purab took Bulbul's name and said she hurt him because of the ice cream incident then Bulbul made a face at Purab, reversed the situation and put the blame on Purab.  But Sarla Maa still took Purab's side and asked Janki to bring Haldi milk for Purab and he made an awkward face with which he did not want to drink the milk but Bulbul made him drink and with this Bulbul continued teasing Purab and asked for two more glass of Haldi milk. This scene was pretty much light hearted.

Cause all their Nok Joks are cute like them 

Maker of this cute Avi - SaaraDON

PICTURE OF THE WEEK

This pic of Sriti Jha was posted by -Tia- in the AbhiGya AT..

itisriti#PagalAurat

-Sunkissed thumbnail
ICON OF THE WEEK

Only a few icons were posted this week.

This is created by -Sunkissed!

TAALIYAH SCENE OF THE WEEK

We had a few Taaliyah scenes this week, but the one I found the best was the one when they were fighting about their money problem where Tanu refuses to get the money from her parents because they will doubt upon her and break her marriage with Abhi. Aaliyah pushes her as she falls on the ground and gets hurt. This scene gave PraDaBul the slight chance of capturing Tanu's boyfriend.

CHARACTER OF THE WEEK

Do it like...Take it in stride like... THE ROCKSTAR!

When the chips are down, what does Abhishek Mehra do?  He deals with it and bounces back in humor!

Abhi hit a few low points last week. When Pragya partially exposes Aliya's plan, Abhi scolds her with love.  "If you'd told me you needed money, I would've got a loan or begged," says Abhi. His love for his sister is deep even if she doesn't deserve it!  Even though he's lost a lot, the rockstar was willing to fulfill his sister's wishes at any cost! Way to go, bro!

More troubles for Abhi with Tanu and her manipulations. Nikhil taunts Abhi about Tanu's pregnancy at the hospital, but Abhi handled his anger a lot better than we expected.  Nikhil comment "You're having a baby before marriage" could've made Abhi very mad.  But Abhi didn't choose to raise his hand and land a slap on Nikhil's face!  A star for self-control!

Abhi trying out the mustache and beard on Ronnie and Payal was funny!  Sad, stressed, and funny - Abhi faces his bad times in style. Congrats, Abhi, you're the character of the week!

FUNNY CHARACTER OF THE WEEK

This week's funny character was Bulbul, where she made us all laugh by her funny antics in the hospital where she was talking rudely to Pragya when Abhi was watching her.
Also, her fight with Purab at Arora's home, where she argued with Purab and also asked Sarla maa to bring two more glasses of haldi milk for him.

SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK

This wonderful sig was made by RatiTheAngel. aka Sara

Here is your gift.

-Sunkissed thumbnail
So guys! The NL is complete now. The NL Tag line is from the latest song from Shaandaar, cuz I find it quite romantic ❀️..You suggestions for the future taglines are always welcome! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
We had two skip 1-2 categories because of some issues, but we'll try our level best to make the next NL with all the categories..😳😳
The sign-ups are still open over here -- .:KKB Newsletter: SIGN-UP NOW!:.. πŸ˜›
We have decided that the NL will be made every fortnight because of low participation. When all the slots are filled up with active members, we'll have a weekly NL then. πŸ˜ƒ
So for now, see ya with the next NL around 28 Oct.. 
Thanks! πŸ€—

Sanny and KKB NL Team

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sanny and team,
Thank you for putting all these things together. Loved the choices you all made. I would have made more or less the same.
And thank you for chosing my fic too.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woww ❀️awsome brilliant NL 
gr8 job everyone πŸ€—
thanks for making me part of this awsome NL πŸ€—
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome job guys, looking forward to the next one!
AbhiGyaDevakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Wow...I love this song and I was Humming it from morning And I saw this here now...Wow...What a coincidence...I love this song...And this post iss awesome dear...So lovely work...Hats off...Soo nice post...So lovely NL...looking forward for next one...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒEdited by AbhiGya_sh - 8 years ago
rhea.aa thumbnail
Awesome NL guys! :) Great work. <3