i dont like sanaya fans!!!

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
only because iam jhalaks fan that why i watched this season and because of faisal khan, i will never watch again a show were is sanaya irani because of her fans, they barsting ever1, me also because my english is not so good, they dont know that i live in a country were english is not so important, and iam dutch teacher,  i hope i will never talk to sanaya fans again!!! Bye!! My last post!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Virtual world is very deceptive. Dont be upset over what some faceless people tell you.
And the words and actions of a few cannot be used to judge everyone. 

quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good for u ..
My dear ,if u follow the forum posts, you will see other fandom's bashing Sanaya and her fans.
Anyways, I am tired of this things.Need a break.
Awww!!! It's OK dear lord, don't take their words to heart. It's their daily routine 😆 but not all are like that, some of them are really sweet 😳
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its OK dear don't be sad no need to take it to heart
I have learnt English bachpan se still its very poor 😆
peeyara thumbnail
Dont be upset over english thing
I am studying english since bachpan but atill comfused in verb forms like past participle etc
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not all of them are like that but bad apples in the fandom stand out. Its kind of also funny seeing them being all goody goody because they were so sure sanaya will win once she didnt some turned nasty and started bashing everyone. lol they were sooo sympathetic of faisal saying 'awww such talent u if not sanaya its u i want as winner' when he won 'u undeserving little rascal' ðŸ˜†
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL ...like seriously man W*F... good for ..we dont want to talk to u even... we have give n take policy..we r good to those who r good to us... and how immature of u post this ???😆😆 if u like a show then watch it if u dont feel like it then dont... what is the need of u to post it in JDJ forum😲 and the people who liked your post though..ROFLMAO😆🤣🤢Edited by -himu- - 8 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You don't like us 😭As if we care🤣

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshiyam

Good for u ..

My dear ,if u follow the forum posts, you will see other fandom's bashing Sanaya and her fans.
Anyways, I am tired of this things.Need a break.

TM ji unable to see people who bash Sanaya and her fans