marks played a major in finale- sanaya

tamanna-azaan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
today i open the forum reading all the thing about popularity of sanaya..
in starting only i am telling that i am sanaya irani fan.. and i think she is one of the most popular celeb of tv industry.. but as per some people her she is not popular becoz she didnt won jdj..

so here is the reason..

1.  during first elimination sanaya got lowest marks i, e 37   which is too low as compared with other who got 40 den also she didnt got eliminated and this clarify that she got more vote than atleast mohit.

2. in second elimination also she got lowest votes i,e she has more vote than shamita.

3. now coming to faisal vs sanaya, we shld not forget that 50% was votes nd 50% was marks. and sanaya got 2 marks less than faisal i'e when we convert it in 50% then it will be huge diff. coming to result unless nd until sanaya get more den the double votes compare to faisal it is impossible for sanaya to win becoz of low marks.. and faisal is also a popular face who already won a show so he will also get votes so by calculation we can say faisal will win..
but this will not tell as sanaya got less votes.. maybe sanaya got more votes but it didnt compete the marks which faisal got its just simple as that...

on the basis of result we cant say sanaya is not popular becoz its not toatally based on votes..
and despite getting lowest marks in 2 performance she was safe that only tell us that sanaya had huge votes.

P.S: ignore any grammatical or spelling mistake :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what? Popular not popular?
Votes no votes? marks no marks?
The conclusion is she's very popular according to u right seedhe seedhe bolona my poor maths 😭
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tamanna-azaan

3. now coming to faisal vs sanaya, we shld not forget that 50% was votes nd 50% was marks. and sanaya got 2 marks less than faisal i'e when we convert it in 50% then it will be huge diff. coming to result unless nd until sanaya get more den the double votes compare to faisal it is impossible for sanaya to win becoz of low marks.. and faisal is also a popular face who already won a show so he will also get votes so by calculation we can say faisal will win..
but this will not tell as sanaya got less votes.. maybe sanaya got more votes but it didnt compete the marks which faisal got its just simple as that...

😕

how come?
plz elaborate the logic...

Waida1234 thumbnail
Those who are still in their delusional world...should just go have a look at Colors Facebook Page and witness how many likes Faisal winning picture has...and then once for all decide how popular Faisal is...! I rest my case now, no more arguments and no more explanations...some people mind are more crooked than the tail of a dog that can never be straightened...! 

FAISAL KHAN FTW...! 🥳
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

in starting only i am telling that i am sanaya irani fan.. and i think she is one of the most popular celeb of tv industry.. but as per some people her she is not popular becoz she didnt won jdj..

so here is the reason..

1. during first elimination sanaya got lowest marks i, e 37 which is too low as compared with other who got 40 den also she didnt got eliminated and this clarify that she got more vote than atleast mohit.

2. in second elimination also she got lowest votes i,e she has more vote than shamita.

on the basis of result we cant say sanaya is not popular becoz its not toatally based on votes..
and despite getting lowest marks in 2 performance she was safe that only tell us that sanaya had huge votes.

You are contradicting yourself!
According to you..
Sanay got less marks thn mohit = sanaya survived so she is more popular
Sanaya got less marks thn shamita= sanaya survived so she is more popular
Sanaya got less marks than faisal = sanaya LOST so she is more popular

Matlab whatever happens sanaya will be the most popular!
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

😕

how come?
plz elaborate the logic...

Even I want to know..what maths you did over there?
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veronica.

Even I want to know..what maths you did over there?

yeah 😕

i don't think i ever read any maths like this which proves this 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The point is she got marks which she deserved for the performance. its her and jai's fault for not performing top notch. their first performance had problems with harness which was their fault. second performance also their ending was so bad. they could have finished the performance nicely but it was very unclean. Its a grand finale their performances looked like they were just performing another day
Yes marks played a major role. they should have made sure they got them. and we were already aware that it was based on 50% vote and 50% marks. 
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

so here is the reason..

1.  during first elimination sanaya got lowest marks i, e 37   which is too low as compared with other who got 40 den also she didnt got eliminated and this clarify that she got more vote than atleast mohit.

Contest is not for who is more POPULAR...it is to find a BEST DANCER, nobody can beat Faisal in this category.

Sanaya becoming 1st runner up not Shamita itself is VERY SAD in my opinion. Shamita as a dancer much much better than Sanaya, she should have become 1st runner up. 
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
faisal was better dancer n better dancer won!  👏