Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Dipika and Radhika are also from trp rocking shows,which are way more popular and garnering better trps than Mahrana Pratap.Also Faisal isn't doing that show anymore like other two but still both were eliminated in the starting weeks.So it's not about trps.People around me who have watched jhalak  were rooting for Sanaya I can't agree with you on both points.Besides,Malaika's point for deducting her marks wasn't valid.Everyone in this season has repeated his/her dance forms.Shamita repeated bw item numbers, while faisal  did hip hop many times.Then why aerial couldn't be done twice?.I said what I have observed.
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .crystalskies.

Dipika and Radhika are also from trp rocking shows,which are way more popular and garnering better trps than Mahrana Pratap.Also Faisal isn't doing that show anymore like other two but still both were eliminated in the starting weeks.So it's not about trps.People around me who have watched jhalak  were rooting for Sanaya I can't agree with you on both points.Besides,Malaika's point for deducting her marks wasn't valid.Everyone in this season has repeated his/her dance forms.Shamita repeated bw item numbers, while faisal  did hip hop many times.Then why aerial couldn't be done twice?.I said what I have observed.

I understand what you are trying to say.

Firstly, Yes Dipika & Radhika are a part of TRP rocking shows. But besides show popularity, dancing talent is also required. No offense to their fans, but they were nowhere compared to Faisal when it came to dancing. If a person was watching all 3 shows, I think people would definitely choose to support the best dancer unless they were diehard fans of the other two. Also both of them are part of typical Saas bahu shows, while Maharana Pratap had quite a large younger audience. 

Secondly just because Faisal is not a part of Maharana Pratap anymore it doesn't mean he has lost his popularity. Sanaya hasn't been a part of any show for quite sometime now post Rangrasiya, yet her fans still support her & continue to love her and remember her as our very own Paro/ Chanchan/ Khushi/ Gunjan.

Thirdly what I understood from Malaika's comment was that she wished she hadn't done the aerial act in the finale not because it was a repeat, but because the 1st Flower aerial act was perfection & doing the same thing in the finale was a huge risk, since there would automatically be comparisons with the 1st one in everyone's mind. While the 1st act was flawless, the 2nd act had a few clumsy moments which probably resulted in the judges cutting some marks.

The above is just my opinion. I don't claim to be right, neither do I believe I am totally wrong. All I believe is we should not grudge a deserving person of their win.
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well written post...Faisal deserved to win...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

I understand what you are trying to say.

Firstly, Yes Dipika & Radhika are a part of TRP rocking shows. But besides show popularity, dancing talent is also required. No offense to their fans, but they were nowhere compared to Faisal when it came to dancing. If a person was watching all 3 shows, I think people would definitely choose to support the best dancer unless they were diehard fans of the other two. Also both of them are part of typical Saas bahu shows, while Maharana Pratap had quite a large younger audience. 

Secondly just because Faisal is not a part of Maharana Pratap anymore it doesn't mean he has lost his popularity. Sanaya hasn't been a part of any show for quite sometime now post Rangrasiya, yet her fans still support her & continue to love her and remember her as our very own Paro/ Chanchan/ Khushi/ Gunjan.

Thirdly what I understood from Malaika's comment was that she wished she hadn't done the aerial act in the finale not because it was a repeat, but because the 1st Flower aerial act was perfection & doing the same thing in the finale was a huge risk, since there would automatically be comparisons with the 1st one in everyone's mind. While the 1st act was flawless, the 2nd act had a few clumsy moments which probably resulted in the judges cutting some marks.

The above is just my opinion. I don't claim to be right, neither do I believe I am totally wrong. All I believe is we should not grudge a deserving person of their win.

Dipika want just competing against faisal the week she got evicted her previous week performance was in top 5 and no face off for her.

Radhika wasnt as good as faisal but she wasnt the worst either

But nice to see fans like you who didnt bash the child actor for winining

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘lovely post...I am surprised to know people like you do exist in that fandom yaar...kudos to u n god bless u ...
Kaash everyone respected the kid and looked upon his achievements at this age...

U said it all...can't agree more..loved reading ur post thanks ...

God bless...congrats to talented wonder kids
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree...honestly someone i think i can relate to.

i am not shocked with her getting 37, as a die hard fan i could also not understand why she would do an aerial act again...though i loved it because i love her...and am sure everyone knows faisal is a way way better dancer so judges point of view its completely understood.

Regarding votes, honestly i was surprised and i still am but i don't believe its rigged or something. I think we were just so sure that like always a trained dancer won't win. But its good if a dance show is judged on dance and not anything else. (i think the timing of this pattern is more appalling to SI fans than her losing)

Although i feel miserably sad that sanaya didn't win , i completely agree with it. 
But since you mentioned bashing, its not only one sided bashing.
Now if people say that SI fans started so its just payback thats just pure stupidity and to the extent they go just to say 'i told you so' is just very saddening.

Doing so they prove that there is no difference between them and some SI fans who supposedly bash every celebrity

You don't have to stoop to there level because you are not the only one who feels that they are wrong. Majority of SI fans are also against bashing
HotFuzz thumbnail
I agree with your post and I am a neutral viewer who loved Sanaya's journey in Jhalak . She improved leaps and bounds through out her journey. Her finale performance unfortunately had few clumsy moments with the harness which is why she was scored less than other contestants. It was FINALE performance and there is no room for error. I do see where Malaika is coming from. Her point was that Sanaya set the standard so high with her previous aerial act that it is hard not to measure her performance with khuda Jaane. 
Though i saw lot of biasness in other episodes in terms of scoring, the finale performance to me was perfectly scored except for Mohit.

Mohit did not deserve 40 but to me it looked as if they let him have his first 40 knowing he wouldn't win any way.

This is purely my opinion and sorry if i offended anyone.๐Ÿ˜ณ

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .crystalskies.

well radhika lost it due to low scores...not because of low fan support...

and for dipika...NOM to anyone, though her show is rocking on trp charts, but those who love dipika are majorly the trp aunties who are least bothered in dance shows..those fans of show who will opt this show and go voting, are majorly rosid fans...

trp's do matter...specially when the show is not a saas bahu stuff...that show garnered much fan following for faisal, majority of which were ready to vote whole night...

yah malaika's point was wrong...agree...if she didn't find the act good, that would have been better, but the thing she pointed out wasn't...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous post ๐Ÿ‘
indeed the best i could ever read on this forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i know many fans are sensible enough ...
peeyara thumbnail
Bang on n sensible post
Glad that SI have atleast one sensible fan :)