Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Did you made this type of threads for other seasons celebs too? 😆

this season special after barbie doll loosing 😆 ...Tweet to PM Modi was my favorite 😆
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
whaat a post man!!😆

its clearrly insane!!! people say few of sanayas fans bashed faisal, agreed, but many also congratulated him on his win, why dont you tk this into account?

second..you fav won ryt? GOO PARTAAY, stop dragging other celebs for no reason.

the most cheapest thing i hv read is abt sanayas love for hr parents. I dont see any reason for this topic to be discussed. If you have to win the show for sympathy or show your love for your parents..Thank god sanaya lost :)

fourthly, cannot other fandom stay away for sanaya? i agree few fans have gone overboard with their reaction, and with time and sensibility, they will gt back to their track, but all the bashing is just not needed.

PEACE OUT xx
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: medha16

The biggest gems from your fellow compatriots.

1- Sanaya deserved to win coz she worked hard.
2- Faisal won a previous show, so he should not win JDJ
3- DD n Ashish won coz of Sanaya's popularity
4- Judges are biased and they deliberately underscored her.
5- Colors is a cheater channel coz doll got 1 crore votes and they cheated her of her win.
6- Faisal won coz Raj Kundra gave money to Rangeela.
7- Faisal won coz of Sanaya's popularity. 😆
8- Faisal shouldn't have accepted the trophy and handed it over to Sanaya
9-Dancers should not be there in a show which is meant for dance. 😕
10- Winner was decided before the show itself. Reason? Team Sarun said so. 😲

Oh the best was the tweets to Narendra Modi. Try Barack Obama next time. 😛

U want more? I can give u a 50 more absurd things that have been said.

I agree, that some things about Sanaya were mean n personal lives should not be dragged in the middle of it and that applies for EVERYONE.
So, if u are actually making a post on things that should not be dragged into a competition, u should take into account both sides. If Sanaya has family, then so do Shamita and Faisal.

You don't get away saying shit about the Shetty family and tweeting rubbish about Faisal's monetary status and then play the wounded card.
Your post would have called for some food for thought had the said rules been directed at everyone.
Thanks.

I am aware of all the absurd things some Sanaya fans have said and I have already said in my previous comment I don't condone their behavior. However, other fandoms don't seem to be any better. So why single us out?

I am not saying all Faisal fans are bashing us. I am sure there are good ones out there. Just like there are Sanaya fans who have wholeheartedly congratulated Faisal and condoned the behavior of immature Sanaya fans and apologized on their behalf.

And It isn't just Faisal's fandom...other fandoms have ganged up on us saying we deserved to lose. Fans of people who haven't even participated this time. Please tell me what we've done to them?

If Sanaya fans are saying the show was rigged, fans of previous winners are coming out and saying this is the only time JDJ has had a fair winner. So they're admitting the show was rigged in the past. If it was rigged in the past, how can anyone be certain it wasn't rigged this time. It's ok if the show is rigged as long as your fav wins, is it?

Even if Faisal is a fair winner, Sanaya fans have a reason to feel hurt and cheated because this is the only time, a trained dancer has won JDJ. Maybe it wasn't stated, but it was an unwritten rule of JDJ. If trained dancers along with non-trained ones had won in the past...it wouldn't have mattered this time. So you can't really blame Sanaya fans. Besides, every fandom wants their fav to win, so it's natural that we would be upset...and considering the size of the fandom...the reaction is big. Faisal fans would have been upset too if he had lost and there is no guarantee they wouldn't have overreacted.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

5- Colors is a cheater channel coz doll got 1 crore votes and they cheated her of her win.

I agree, that some things about Sanaya were mean n personal lives should not be dragged in the middle of it and that applies for EVERYONE.
So, if u are actually making a post on things that should not be dragged into a competition, u should take into account both sides. If Sanaya has family, then so do Shamita and Faisal.

You don't get away saying shit about the Shetty family and tweeting rubbish about Faisal's monetary status and then play the wounded card.
Your post would have called for some food for thought had the said rules been directed at everyone.
Thanks.

well said ...I completely agree . if the statements tm posted were lifted from the forum ...these were too lifted from the same forum then .
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One more thing I learned a person gets to make a topic on all the bad things a fan said about Faisal but not a topic on all the bad things that was said about Sanaya that provoked that fan to say all that.
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

TM this is considering that you belong to the category of reasonable fans. 

I too have learned a few things about Sanaya's fandom in the past few days. Let's say I am completely velli and wanted to kill some time and see where all the "anguish", "hating", "bashing" was coming from. 
I wouldn't have come to this forum if a section of your fandom (again I am not generalizing, just saying a section which is pretty large btw) had not been completely and utterly vile and abused a teenaged boy who won solely on merit just because he won a reality show and not their goddess. I would have been in my silent reader shell and celebrated Faizal's win. 

But coming here the thing I learned about Sanaya's fandom is that even if they weren't successful in getting their idol to win the trophy, one area where a section of your fandom reigns is in successfully pissing off every random fandom out there on IF. Do you realize that any damn show on whose forum you guys are found is turned into a warzone? 

You guys pick one fall guy and in JDJ multiple fall guys who would be mocked/ bashed left right and center. Faisal is the latest feather in your cap. Don't you think the fans of those celebs would retaliate? At least they admit they are retaliating and not acting holier than thou. Nobody's a saint here. 

PS: Can we please all have a little sense of humor here because honestly fandom fights are so entertaining. 😆  

Thank you for considering me a reasonable fan.

Although you say you're not generalizing, aren't you making judgments about the entire Sanaya fandom based on the things you've seen in the last few days? I'll admit a section of Sanaya fans went crazy, but you clearly missed the genuine congratulatory posts for Faisal from Sanaya fans and that many of us were trying to maintain peace by calming down others. Instead we were presented with hateful posts about Sanaya.

You clearly missed the fact that Sanaya fandom got along pretty well with the other fandoms on this forum. People were expecting us to have a war with another major fandom on the forum, but that did not happen. If every one of our show forums becomes a warzone, what makes you so certain that it's only us who are at fault? Are you saying the other fandoms are saints?

And what about the other fandoms who have nothing to do with Sanaya or her shows and yet they follow her on every forum and never miss an opportunity to bash her and her fans? I would have understood if it was just Faisal fans who were upset and retaliating...but no...people who have nothing to do with Faisal or JDJ, came here to specifically mock and bash Sanaya.

I usually avoid confrontation on forums these days, because if there's one thing I've learned on IF, it's that you can't make anyone see sense unless they want to. But coming here and seeing all the hateful comments Sanaya and her fans left me with no choice.

Please take a look at the last ten pages of the forum. Almost all the posts that were closed by the mods were directed towards Sanaya and her fans.

I am genuinely sorry if Faisal's personal life was dragged but was it really necessarily to drag Sanaya's family too?

All I am saying is, two wrongs don't make a right.

PS: If by sense of humor, you mean Sanaya fandom's should chill...I do find it amusing how we're the only ones expected to chill. Must be another rule exclusive to us. 😆

Radhakrish19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is obvious for Sanaya fans to feel let down by results. They were emotionally invested in her journey and hence the disappointment. However, lines were crossed. The winners and other contestants were bashed, abused and ridiculed. Unfortunately, the sane voices of fandom were lost in the racket created by loud and vicious fans. The unpleasant section of Sanaya fan base and sanaya's loss gave ammunition to fan bases of other actors to retaliate with vengeance and they did. It's one crazy mess and anyone (irrespective of who they defend or deride) who has indulged in this mudslinging are responsible for it.  Edited by Radhakrish19 - 8 years ago
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Did you made this type of threads for other seasons celebs too? 😆

Nope. I have limited time and my posts are exclusive to Sanaya. 😊
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Thank you for considering me a reasonable fan.

Although you say you're not generalizing, aren't you making judgments about the entire Sanaya fandom based on the things you've seen in the last few days? I'll admit a section of Sanaya fans went crazy, but you clearly missed the genuine congratulatory posts for Faisal from Sanaya fans and that many of us were trying to maintain peace by calming down others. Instead we were presented with hateful posts about Sanaya.

You clearly missed the fact that Sanaya fandom got along pretty well with the other fandoms on this forum. People were expecting us to have a war with another major fandom on the forum, but that did not happen. If every one of our show forums becomes a warzone, what makes you so certain that it's only us who are at fault? Are you saying the other fandoms are saints?

And what about the other fandoms who have nothing to do with Sanaya or her shows and yet they follow her on every forum and never miss an opportunity to bash her and her fans? I would have understood if it was just Faisal fans who were upset and retaliating...but no...people who have nothing to do with Faisal or JDJ, came here to specifically mock and bash Sanaya.

I usually avoid confrontation on forums these days, because if there's one thing I've learned on IF, it's that you can't make anyone see sense unless they want to. But coming here and seeing all the hateful comments Sanaya and her fans left me with no choice.

Please take a look at the last ten pages of the forum. Almost all the posts that were closed by the mods were directed towards Sanaya and her fans.

I am genuinely sorry if Faisal's personal life was dragged but was it really necessarily to drag Sanaya's family too?

All I am saying is, two wrongs don't make a right.

PS: If by sense of humor, you mean Sanaya fandom's should chill...I do find it amusing how we're the only ones expected to chill. Must be another rule exclusive to us. 😆

I have repeatedly said a section of fans, how is it generalizing? And my statement that on whichever forum this section is seen is turned into a warzone at some point of time is based on a general observation. 

By the way how was SI related to season 6 in anyway apart from coming to perform in TKT? I don't think you need to be reminded of how A SECTION OF (in caps lock) fans abused and body shamed SI's very own best friend? Should the other party do the same? Well when I did not moral police SI fans then, why should I moral police DD fans now? Although I am against abusing/bashing of any kind. 

Apart from JDJ season 6, how about digging forums of shows like MJHT, IPKKND, Chanchan, RR? In chan chan forum sadly the fall guy was somebody who did not have a fanbase of his own apart from people who started liking him out of sheer sympathy if any at all. 😆 

Coming to JDJ8, Rajma Chawal and the evil Shetty family, rings a bell? Who started it? 

And please don't make this again into, how do you know it was we and not the other party who first instigated? Because frankly as I already stated nobody is a saint here but trying to make it all sound like in all those random forums it was the other party who started it seems rather odd and hilarious for it's akin to stating the entire Universe conspires against us and our idol. Something which many of you claim and is to be honest a very immature claim. 

Oh yes and I have seen that "SI fans -VD fans" best friends insanely melodramatic posts on this forum. 😆 As if it was all there just to prove a point, hey look, we can even be friends when we act as if we agree with each other on everything. Where are the best friends now by the way? 

All that said I am against dragging of anybody's personal life here and I have stated my disgust over the post where SI's family was dragged as well. That's in sheer bad taste. And I am really happy to see SI fans who saw Faizal as a deserving winner. I also understand the fandom's disappointment at her not winning. C'mon it would foolish to expect that people wouldn't be disappointed if the one they were rooting for did not win. Wouldn't I be disappointed if Faizal hadn't won? But it's the extremism which is being targeted. 

And yes my comment over having a sense of humor is for everyone. Not SI fans alone. Everyone needs to chill, laugh and let others laugh as well. 

All the things I have stated above is based on my observation and just my opinion. Not a gospel truth. I do not intend to offend anyone, and what I mean by sense of humor is the ability to not take offense at everything that is against your opinion. 
Edited by .LoveLife. - 8 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks.

EPIC response 👏👏👏