Faisal khan achieved more than sanaya irani in both reel and real life

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Faisal khan achieved more than sanaya irani in both reel and real life, yes sanaya with 32 years she became a good TV actress, and faisal with 16 years he achieved more than what sanaya irani had achieved in her life, faisal won did dance show, he given high trp to maha rana pratap serial and he won jdj8 and he earned own house in Mumbai and presented to his parents 👏 and coming to sanaya no doubt she is good actress but almost all her shows closed with low trp except ipkknd, and she always ignore her parents in every interview she only speaks about her boy friend mohit and when compared to faisal sanaya not even achieved half what faisal had achieved. 
Note:I posted this post for those sanaya fans who are bashing faisal and thinking that their sanaya is like a queen of universe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Why are you commenting on sanaya's personal equation with her parents ! How low can you get just so that you bash her . Do you have any idea she worships them , especially her mother . 
Is this the class of FK fans that they now will get personal , bringing her parents into the picture ! I am reporting you and your post .
ktiluvu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Why are you commenting on sanaya's personal equation with her parents ! How low can you get just so that you bash her . Do you have any idea she worships them , especially her mother . 

Is this the class of FK fans that they now will get personal , bringing her parents into the picture ! I am reporting you and your post .

go and report but what I said is to taste ur own medicine then why sanaya fans bashing faisal and torturing him left right and center, you people can bash faisal but we should not bash ur sanaya 😡 u accept it or not faisal achieved more than what sanaya achieved in her life 
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktiluvu

go and report but what I said is to taste ur own medicine then why sanaya fans bashing faisal and torturing him left right and center, you people can bash faisal but we should not bash ur sanaya 😡 u accept it or not faisal achieved more than what sanaya achieved in her life 

I don't give a damn to your " achievement meter " and who has achieved what and don't you do this " you people " nonsense with me . You should not have brought her parents into the picture ...that is absolutely off limits . 
CrazyHasii thumbnail
I am Sanaya Fan. And I don't mind Faisal winning the cup... 
but please yaar don't bring their personal life here... 
ktiluvu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

I don't give a damn to your " achievement meter " and who has achieved what and don't you do this " you people " nonsense with me . You should not have brought her parents into the picture ...that is absolutely off limits . 

faisal given own house to his parents but we didn't hear sanaya gifted house to her parents in her entire career 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Your post is in extremely poor taste. Why are you dragging Sanaya's personal life here? I know some Sanaya fans became emotional and went overboard but what's with this nonstop bashing of Sanaya and her fans that's been going on? Who are you to comment on Sanaya's equation with her parents? 

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously why you just target sanaya, enjoy your victory for your fav that won... Every actor has their ups and down not every show can be hit.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Title 😆 How long did you think for it ? 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ktiluvu

faisal given own house to his parents but we didn't hear sanaya gifted house to her parents in her entire career 

Sorry its hard to control laughing on your "serious concerns" 😆 😆 😆