CrazyHasii thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First and foremost Congratulations to Faisal ❤️
I am a Sanaya fan and I wish she had won BUT I don't mind Faisal winning the cup. 
So I really don't understand why people are bashing Sanaya and her fans saying some rubbish like we are bashing Jai. Who in the right mind will bash him. He has actually won our hearts and we feel sorry for him so I don't understand why people think we are going to bash him when actually like him a lot. 
I am frustrated seeing so many posts bashing US (sanaya  fans) when we done nothing but congratulate Faisal and being good sport about our defeat. 
So I really understand why so much of hatred towards us. 
EDITED
MY FELLOW SANAYA IRANI FANS PLEASE STOP BASHING WHO EVER YOU ARE BASHING. YOU ARE BRINGING A BAD NAME TO US
AND
FOR THOSE FELLOW SANAYA IRANI FANS WHO ARE BEING GOOD SPORT ABOUT IT. THANK YOU 🤗👏
Edited by CrazyHasii - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Have u seen d abusive tweets on twitter about Faisal ?
N Many fans of ur GRP claimed n r still claiming that how unfair it is that he won so ungrateful
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Because in IF many people take issues way too seriously ,this is same.for both sanaya fans and  non sanaya fans 
So then it becomes a war of words to.prove the other group is nasty actually nastier 
All in the game as long as it doesnt reach to the stage of cyber bullying ,which does happen many times here 
Edited by tttttt1 - 8 years ago
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh really !! 
great   
everyone !! plz stop bashing ..they r innocent 
CrazyHasii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt1

Because in IF many people take issues way too seriously ,this is same.for both sanaya fans and  non sanaya fans 

So then it becomes a war of words to.prove the other group is nasty actually nastier 
All in the game as long as it doesnt reach to the stage of cyber bullying ,which does happen many times here 

ohhh!!!! 
I don't take these things seriously... I think that's y I get confused when a fan bashes another actors fan... 
CrazyHasii thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

oh really !! 

great   
everyone !! plz stop bashing ..they r innocent 

I love your sarcasm 😉😆
CrazyHasii thumbnail

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

Have u seen d abusive tweets on twitter about Faisal ?
N Many fans of ur GRP claimed n r still claiming that how unfair it is that he won so ungrateful

😲
i am sanaya fan but I actually don't mind Faisal winning. He is such a sweetheart. 
Have you gone to tweeter and see what SI fans have been doing there for days. Did you see their bashing Faisal, his parents and family, giving his death threats, bashing other celebs who dared to post a tweet for support of Faisal, and colors, etc?Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyHasii

ohhh!!!! 
I don't take these things seriously... I think that's y I get confused when a fan bashes another actors fan... 

Didn't say you 
I meant many here 
CrazyHasii thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Have you gone to tweeter and see what SI fans have been doing there for days. Did you see their bashing Faisal, his parents and family, giving his death threats, bashing other celebs who dared to post a tweet for support of Faisal, and colors, etc?

yea got to know now
I am feeling really bad coz I am a Sanaya Irani fan I don't mind Faisal winning. So it feels bad when we are also getting blamed. 
I edited the post at the end. 😊