Take a Bow - Faisal Khan

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Those words...those words are still ringing in my ears. I didn't expect such an answer from a 16 year-old boy! I take a bow for you, Faisal. You just cannot get more amazing than that! (But everytime I think that, you prove me wrong. So, I won't be surprised if you do get more awesome! )

When asked why he wanted to win, he said, "Main apne liye nahi, apni team ke liye nahi, apni family ke liye nahi, un logon ke liye jeetna chaahta hu jinhone ek baar bhi socha hai ki winner Faisal bane...unki us soch ke liye main ye trophy jeetna chahta hu..."

A huge, HUGE smile adorned my face as soon as my ears registered those words. I felt so overwhelmed, really. My mom said, "Kitna achcha answer diyaa iss chote se ladke ne..." His words were washed with utmost honesty and rectitude along with humility and truthfulness dripping from his eyes. He's such a beautiful soul.

Yes, Faisal, we all who wanted you to win are as exuberant as you at your victory. You won multitudinous more hearts just with those words, I assure you. You did not go about beating the drum of your hard work, cuz you didn't need to because your dance, your demeanor, your aura, your personality speak for you! Your grounded nature is what connects you with us and it will surely take you places... I'm proud to be called your fan. Lots of blessings and Love!Edited by _Rini_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww suddenly I feel very emotional. its like seeing my younger brother grow up to be a nice man. Im so happy he won. We saw him grow up infront of our eyes. its a nice feeling. his parents must be proud and lucky to have a son like faisal
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously hes so young n he's reply was just awesome 👏 I'm really feeling very happy that he won
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's wonderful to see a guy like him win. :') Love you Faisu, you're a gem of a person and I wish you all the success and happiness sweetheart. <3 He is the youngest yet his answer was the most selfless and the most mature one, proud of him. And people are bashing a guy like that ? Anyway, I am so happy for him, he deserved winning the most. 🤗 May he become a great man one day. :* Edited by infinite- - 8 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hes really a rockstar..
deserves dis success
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dil jeet liye isne ❤️
He is so simple and so innocent ...love him❤️
Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 8 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
u will go far in life faisal...
his this maturity assures me that the efforts of idiots to bring him down will only make him rise...
Faisal won over me today. He is such an inspiration.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Faizal is such a mature boy despite being just 16 years old. 
So happy that he won. Well deserved :)
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am sooo happy he won!  Right from his first performance I wanted him to win, but I was skeptical about it, given the channels history..but am really happy they did something sensible by giving him the trophy cause he deserved it through and through.