Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

This is the proof @Itscatz...
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Just one comment? Here I have just one section of comments from one post on Jai's FB page

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am sure this isn't going to be popular opinion, but what i feel is contrary to the opening post
Had Jai been a little more innovative and consistent, sanaya would have benefited more
Most sanaya fans applauded him when he should actually have been criticed IMO

Having said that, I loved their finale dance
Just that he should have handled the harness
Edited by SoreThumb - 8 years ago
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoreThumb

I am sure this isn't going to be popular opinion, but I feel to the contrary to the opening post

Had Jai been a little more innovative and consistent, sanaya would have benefited more
Most sanaya fans applauded him when he should actually have been criticed IMO

Having said that, I loved their finale dance
Just that he should have handled the harness

Sanaya's main weakness was jai. Jai choreography was a hit or miss. I expected much more from him especially with sanaya being able to dance and willing to do crazy stunts
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

Sanaya's main weakness was jai. Jai choreography was a hit or miss. I expected much more from him especially with sanaya being able to dance and willing to do crazy stunts

Precisely..
He was incosistent and almost over confident 
Sanaya is graceful and willing to learn
He should have tapped her potential a lot more that he did and she would have improved a lot more than she did

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskiii

How is this bashing Jai 😆 you go to Monaya CC and pick up a post ...they don't follow Jai henceforth , how does that mean they are bashing him . Kuch Bhi ...

Originally posted by: SaalaDonkey

^Just one comment? Here I have just one section of comments from one post on Jai's FB page

it's great that there are some sane fans who could see his hard work and dedication too instead of pointing fingers at him or being an attention seeker. He deserves all the respect 👏
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am not a fan of SI as a dancer. But I think it is mostly because of Jai, he is a very weak choreographer and needs to research concepts/dance steps and understand his partner and present her in a better way. Presentation matters a lot!! All the hard work that you do for weeks should be intelligently done so that the end result is impressive for your audience! This maturity comes with experience and Jai has mostly danced/choreographed kids/moms who are already good dancers! To choreograph a non dancer must be a new experience for him, he should have done his homework!
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: muskiii

but I dnt see any bashing...plz check ur eyes dear
I'm not saying they are bashing. They are hating him for the reason best known to them.
The majority of them too praises him also.
I just wanted to justify tm's pov. Sorry if I was being rude