soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes she was happy and having sindoor and mangalsutra also
One scene sanskaar was also showed and dadi was saying him to sumthing
Swarya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't mind Sindoor and Mangalsutre. Bas she shouldn't miss Sanky. Laksh was not there and Sanky was there.😕 she wearing salwar suit?
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Yes she was happy and having sindoor and mangalsutra also

One scene sanskaar was also showed and dadi was saying him to sumthing

dats good. now that she has her perfect happily ever after, i really hope swara will refrain from interfering in laksh's life. i sincerely hope for that. otherwise its unfair to both him and sanskaar. she can't manipulating rights on laksh and keep sanskaar as well.
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i was watching Thapki today, its on a marathon timing, nd there vihaan too had separated the couple Thapki nd Dhruv...a period of torture gone...vihaan has realised hus mistake...which is dat his bro loves thapki truly nd it wasnt his infatuation...(didnt matter then dat thapki truly loves dhruv and doesnt matter now too i guess...anyways i digress)...so he repents...and as part of his realisation is trying to bring dhruv nd thapki together again...
p.s he is married to Thapki...

why couldnt Hanky Man do d same...????
why is he on a self love professing spree nd showing swara how mahaan he is nd how swara is wrong in bng emotional about thr fake marrg turning real anx duping everyone...????
willina thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

dats good. now that she has her perfect happily ever after, i really hope swara will refrain from interfering in laksh's life. i sincerely hope for that. otherwise its unfair to both him and sanskaar. she can't manipulating rights on laksh and keep sanskaar as well.

cause RS is on a carrot hanging spree...neither will she allow swalak fans to leave in peace dat all is over nor will she allow swasan fans to live in peace that their couple's story will now start...she will gv bits n pieces to both d couple shippers
Edited by willina - 9 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

I don't mind Sindoor and Mangalsutre. Bas she shouldn't miss Sanky. Laksh was not there and Sanky was there.😕 she wearing salwar suit?

Yeah she was in salwaar suit and dadi as jatyoing pyaar on him as well
But he was not during family photo session
Laksh was not there

Originally posted by: willina

i was watching Thapki today, its on a marathon timing, nd there vihaan too had separated the couple Thapki nd Dhruv...a period of torture gone...vihaan has realised hus mistake...which is dat his bro loves thapki truly nd it wasnt his infatuation...(didnt matter then dat thapki truly loves dhruv and doesnt matter now too i guess...anyways i digress)...so he repents...and as part of his realisation is trying to bring dhruv nd thapki together again...
p.s he is married to Thapki...

why couldnt Hanky Man do d same...????
why is he on a self love professing spree nd showing swara how mahaan he is nd how swara is wrong in bng emotional about thr fake marrg turning real anx duping everyone...????

watch thapki realize her love for bihan. all serials recycle the hum dil de choke sanam track as the ideal bharatiyan naari and mature woman. 😛

Originally posted by: willina

cause RS is on a carrot hanging spree...neither will she allow swalak fans to leave in peace dat all is over nor will she allow swasan fans to live in peace that their couple's story will now start...she will gv bits n pieces to both d couple shippers

ya i know thats never gonna happen. obviously the scintillating drama of snacker and laksh's angsty love and swara making mahanta excuses to enjoy both at leisure is not gonna end anytime soon. so swara will be doing tandav on both till y'all finally tear your hair out.
willina thumbnail

watch thapki realize her love for bihan. all serials recycle the hum dil de choke sanam track as the ideal bharatiyan naari and mature woman.😛

ummm... d show is slowly creeping dat way...dhruv saves thapki from an accident but hands her over to Vihaan , thapki opens her eyes nd gets unconsciouc again, but not before thinking dat it was vihan who saved her...

oh god whyyy???? wat is this sadistic pleasure dat makers get ???? trps do come in wen couples marry...

in matsh since they couldnt get a diff guy to marry ishani off to...they hv brought in a khalnayak ranveer ...isse accha they could hv got her married to shikhar...

willina thumbnail

ya i know thats never gonna happen. obviously the scintillating drama of snacker and laksh's angsty love and swara making mahanta excuses to enjoy both at leisure is not gonna end anytime soon. so swara will be doing tandav on both till y'all finally tear your hair out.

no ill never tear my hair out..no matter wat RS does!!! .i love it too much...infact ill get a haircut soon...durgapuja festival is abt to begin
in Bengal u seee... yayyy!!! btw di congrats on your godh bharai rasam...wish u nd d baby the best of health...