Won't Hesitate to say: &CONGRATS FAISALLLL :D

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I wont hesitate to say 

Some people are so jealous. 
Look at Sanaya in the pics. 
I don't find her sad AT ALL. 
If she has no problem then you people shouldn't go haywire. 

Faisal comes from a humble background and the hard work that the three put into all the performances is impeccable. 
I am not denying Sanaya's hard work though. 
She has improved insanely. 
I highly commend her for that.
She has done extremely well, and become the 1st runner up. 
Stop the hating. 
Support young talent. 
And for those thinking he wouldn't have won by Votes, 
Well that's impossible coz the channel wouldn't have completely supported making the winner of DID a winner on their show. 
Albeit, Sanaya has a huuuge fan following, especially of that of the youth, Faisal won the hearts of all age groups.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jalalak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He is the real hero rockstar superstar m so overwhelmed with his victory, he started his journey as a dancer won millions of people's hearts through his god gifted dancing talent rightly said by salman yusuf khan on jhalak during show n become a celebrity than he came he saw and he conquered  😛 as young adorable prince charming kunwar pratap at the time of DID he become popular among the kids n youth but as mp he won the hearts of the all age groups whether the kids youth or old age people i saw once i visited my subordinates house his young son daughter n wife was glued to tv when mp was running ignoring my  presence that wasvhis charm people of all age group  in a home were addicted to the show n people adore him not in india but across the country not only bcz he is charming cute talented but also he is so gentle polite humble n down to earth n his co stars judges n fellow contestants also love him for his humble nature may be due to his parents who raise him such that he is so well mannered well behaved n well cultured, when he entered in jhalak from the day one i was damn sure that he is the only  person who will win n deserved to be win not only bcz he is an outstanding dancer who won millions of vote at the time of did but he was most adorable kunwar pratap n won awards being ladla of the nation n outside the nation so he is having double advantages being a most talented dancer of the nation n being most popular child television celeb he is having huge fan following n that's why from the beginning i was sure that only faisal can n faisal will win this time rest were no where nearby  him in any manner no offense to the other contestants but it's bitter to digest but it is a truth, people thinking that how can he win might have forgot that he is already gain millions of votes at the time of did n after mp also grabbed awards as an child actor n become popular among all age group people so never underestimate others only on a basis of fan following on net bcz outside the virtual world there is true n real world n faisu is the king of hearts of this real world n why he rule over the hearts of millions of people not bcz he is talented n popular but to my opinion he is too humble so well behaved welk cultured n this quality of him made me to love him adore him n my heart always prays for him n my blessings for him always comes from bottom of my heart for him, yes another most important reason of victory is blessings of his parents siblings n fans now tell me any of the contestants having these all things in one no that's why he is the  rockstar in true manner i can see that he will be one of the khan khandan in bollywood in future ia if everything will go well with him definitely god bless him all the best n once again congratulations babe
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that he is the deserving winner because he dances the best and is clearly the most popular star amongst the finalists. ⭐️ I hope he does really well in life, he's got the correct attitude and talent. :)